Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Become Mainstream In The Next 10 Years?  (Read 2450 times)
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

10 years is a long time. I'm sure that bitcoin has not gained its popularity yet. It will become very popular when it can be bought by every student through a simple and convenient service and this will be the peak of bitcoin, which will last a long time. I would transfer every salary to bitcoins and keep it in bitcoins, if it was convenient, and so have to do it much less often.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin could be a major upgrade in the future for the next ten years as current trading with Bitcoin is so popular. Besides Bitcoin's Blockchain technology creates new inventions in the second half of this century. It will become the main cash flow in the future when people leave the house without having to carry cash as now.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

Yes, I believe that bitcoin will go mainstream in the next ten years, look how technology transform our society and bitcoin will surely transform our economy also. In each day, bitcoin holders are increasing in number and some countries are starting to recognize it, over a decade it will be adapted all over the world.
bumTUNA999

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

I think knowing the power the government and elites have, somehow that might happen but with with all the usual names calling the shots, I don't think the whole "power to the people" idea that most have is happening with BTC, the power isn't going to the people, it's just shifting to other powerful people and that usually would also mean the same set of people. So government, corporations etc etc, whoever is behind the current state of affairs would just mold BTC (the new BTC) to their liking most likely. Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping that's not the case; wait and see approach either way, but 10 years sounds too short unless we have a major recession and even then BTC's volatility doesn't make things look that great either I think. Here's hoping! Smiley
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

By 2020 itself we can expect bitcoin as mainstream currency the reason is now we are seeing in many country merchants are coming forward to implement bitcoin as main source of payment parrel to visa and master cards
Dongquensiar

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

It can become a mainstream since you are aiming for a decade which means a lot could happen and things might get really exciting for bitcoin. All it gotta do is to have a more improvement and development. Also, keep on having a superb value in market.
VeeIdee

Activity: 64
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

Some form of cryptocurrency will.. I sure hope it will be bitcoin! Smiley
Nucunsimeo

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:39:35 AM

It can become a mainstream since you are aiming for a decade which means a lot could happen and things might get really exciting for bitcoin, with a lot of future unknown twist and turns.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:07:25 AM

From all indications bitcoin is already reaching a milestone to becoming  the mainstream of payment in all financial institutions, everyday new ideas are formulated towards having a faster, secured,  trustful and devoid of a third persons payment gateways which I believed in 10 years time will materialized however one of the factors that can make or mar its fulfillment is the low publicity and public enlightenment in the usage of bitcoin.
chezarjuli

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

In 10 years, a lot of things will change, but my opinion will be worth it. 130 000 - 150 000 thousands of dollars and it will take stability .
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

Does bitcoin isn't mainstream already? With bitcoin's popularity, dominance, and usage, i don't think bitcoin is not a mainstream already today. As we can see, bitcoin is already the base currency of cryptoworld and it's really hard to imagine the existence of cryptoworld without bitcoin.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:13:59 PM

Well, i agree with this point of view. And I hope that in coming 10-20 years cryptocurrencies will replace usual cash
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

even in the next 5 years, bitcoin will be used by more people. they are currently just not used to the rising bitcoin prices. after they understand that, and understand how to take profit from that volatile price, more people will use it.
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:28:14 AM

I guess 10 years is possible if a majority of the population are already using bitcoin –not just in buying or selling -but as an actual currency. And I guess going mainstream may require some form of regulation from the government. Because that’s the only way for it to become a legit currency, right?
quynhtran722

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:58:19 AM

Bitcoin is not a temporary trend, virtual currency can completely survive. There will be the emergence of two to three major currencies. Bitcoin is a new field and there will be major improvements going on. Bitcoin is increasingly recognized as making investors' confidence in the future of the virtual currency more consolidated. Asian countries, especially young people, are increasingly interested in Bitcoins.
Bana85

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:01:27 AM

Great news thanks
Gonzaleti

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:14:24 AM

Yes it can! As bitcoin remains on top and develops well, it will become the mainstream and it will be of great help to many by then. Looking forward that it will indeed happen for the good of many.
For the next decade I believe bitcoin will be an important currency, especially as a digital currency. As an illustration, now bitcoin is already known and used as a means of payment by millions of people around the world. There are some countries that refuse to use bitcoin, but citizens can use bitcoin with foreign proxies, because the internet cannot be stopped. Bitcoin with fiat currency for the next decade will work together.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:28:47 AM

Yeah i believe everyone in this world will have bitcoin in the next 10 years. Bitcoin already survive for more than 8 years and bitcoin community become more bigger everyday.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
f12345

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:32:36 AM

Yes perhaps sooner than that
IBM has introduced Blockchain World Wire (BWW), a cross-border payment system designed to eliminate banking intermediaries, cut costs and lower transaction times for traditional international payments.

According to IBM’s announcement about World Wire, “the new financial rail” can simultaneously clear and settle cross-border payments in near real-time.

World Wire uses the Stellar protocol and an intermediary cryptocurrency, such as the Stronghold USD stablecoin, to enable financial institutions to clear and settle cross-border payments in seconds.
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

Can. But it depends on many factors - such as the political will of heads of state, the behavior of large stock investors and the General political situation in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: