Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Become Mainstream In The Next 10 Years?  (Read 2450 times)
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:28:19 PM

Can. But it depends on many factors - such as the political will of heads of state, the behavior of large stock investors and the General political situation in the world.
Bitcoin is global in scale and is used to buy many of same things as real money, and it can convert real money into great value, the world's most valuable currency. The price of a bitcoin is now $ 6500, not to mention time when last year was up to $ 19,000, I firmly believe that sooner or later it becomes the main cash flow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:34:53 PM

I believe that bitcoin will be en masse in the next ten years but I still believe that it will not be used as a currency but will be used as digital gold
molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:54:29 PM

This requires an extremely cruel and inhuman global crisis of classical payment systems, the banking sector. If Bitcoin becomes the main one, It will mean the recent global collapse. But not everything is so bad, cryptocurrencies can take a confident place in the financial market and extremely serious in the future 10 years.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.
In General, I fully agree with the Professor's opinion. Crypto currency has all chances to win the Internet, all payments on the Internet. That's when it will be a big breakthrough.

angchosenone

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

Nobody can state the future...But we can state the use of bitcoins will build which is a positive sign for turning into the fundamental stream...But currently comes to fruition the government...No thought whats going ahead in the psyche of the government...May be they can boycott bitcoin...And on the off chance that they do then it cannot be the standard..
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:39:40 PM

Bitcoin has all the possibilities to become the main currency in the next decade. I have no doubt about that. He just needs time for full development and implementation.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:07:43 PM

The future is unpredictable, but something tells me that we can really use bitcoin as a full currency in the near future. It will be very convenient and transform the modern world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:18:33 PM

With the current situation in the world, it is difficult to imagine that bitcoin can become a real currency. But I believe in this technology, and I hope that bitcoin will be able to cope with all the obstacles and from the government, and from the other skeptics.

sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:19:37 PM

This would be a very very interesting to read. I would love it if you can provide the link to the whole article so we can read as well and critique to know the value of their findings. Nonetheless, i think I fully agree with their findings because gradually more companies are drawing in. It is only a matter of time for this dream to come to pass.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

And why not? This is a unique technology that can rightfully occupy a leading place in the world and be used daily by the world. I am very much waiting for that time, the code we will be able to take advantage of all the advantages of bitcoin.
icreative998

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.
I think this is possible in the future because the convenience that bitcoin brings to the economy of the country is greatly improved and it will help people to trade with each other. easy and less time consuming. But there are still some btc worries that will be used to do bad things and I hope this has been fixed in the near future.
Hidemeb4

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:10:46 AM

We need a huge market crash another one like the 2008 which could really open up the eyes of people and make them realize how bad can debt be.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:18:10 AM

That still depends on the governments on that time. In addition to that, all the economic status of every country should be normally distributed so that it is easier to be agreed upon by the majority. Nevertheless, this will still take time because as you can see the market is very unhealthy now and we need more innovations.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

The way bitcoin has been getting popular all over the world, it would definitely play a very important role for world economy in the next few years time. Many governments have already started concentrating on cryptocurrency and their reliance would grow on it as the time passes.
Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:11:44 AM
Merited by abstractednerve (10)

I think this will soon come true, but people are not really ready to accept the crypto because they are concerned that the appearance of crypto is going to affect their work or income. So I think btc or cryptocurrency needs more time to complete so that people can access it more easily.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:18:48 AM

Legalizing the cryptocurrency is the first big step in putting the bitcoin into mainstream in the future. People can able to use bitcoin in their daily transactions if the virtual currency become of the legal tender and this will speed up the adoption. Government will surely impose some regulations on crypto exchanges to protect the consumers from illegal use of bitcoin or those who bitcoin to scam people.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

In the next 10 years I believe that cryptocurrency will be mainstream. It will be use by the most of us in all over the places. Cryptocurrency will be the means of the payments and transactions. In the present time, it is now use by many people so I guess that the possibility of it tgat is being use by all of us in tge future is huge. As what stated above, that study is not impossible. I hope it wilk come true.

BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

we all know the latest fiat conditions, if the volume is more profitable only for some countries, then economic policy will be biased and chaotic, I am very sure there will be many countries that will eventually use crypto currencies, especially bitcoin, and this starts from countries Asia is very large, because they are very much influenced by the pressure from the USD, and this will run no need to wait until the next 10 years because of the insistence of balanced economic alternatives.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

So many points but in a way y'all kinda saying the same thing. And I think bitcoin and crytocurrency is already spreading wide and far but it will attract more people if the digital currency scalability Is transparent. People are looking for were to invest.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

That was absolutely possible for a lot of people are becoming interested to everything that is related online. I just cannot imagine how it will be more powerful in the next decades. We just dont know how was the system f every government will be at that time  but one thing is for sure, cryptocurrency will not be gone easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: