Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Become Mainstream In The Next 10 Years?  (Read 2450 times)
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

I think these news would have been all slaves, as they would have earned very well. Bitcoin is completely decentralized. Bitcoin in a decentralized manner is not interesting for governments and their friendly businessmen, but Blockchain technology. Becoming a mainstream is not an easy task, you need cooperation with the media, major investors, corporations, governments, the mafia. Bitcoin is a completely independent coin, which causes anger in many people.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

I think these news would have been all slaves, as they would have earned very well. Bitcoin is completely decentralized. Bitcoin in a decentralized manner is not interesting for governments and their friendly businessmen, but Blockchain technology. Becoming a mainstream is not an easy task, you need cooperation with the media, major investors, corporations, governments, the mafia. Bitcoin is a completely independent coin, which causes anger in many people.

Yes, only few people can manipulate it and this is the reason why so many hate it, but also many are now into bitcoin now and this is good as it will start to increase bitcoin price.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

Yes, only few people can manipulate it and this is the reason why so many hate it, but also many are now into bitcoin now and this is good as it will start to increase bitcoin price.

Call me old fashioned but my values dictate that i would really love to get rid of the manipulation conspiracy within the market. But anyways, let's leave that topic for another thread.

I am just glad that you realized that people's interest will be the driving factor of price increase rather than the usual limited supply (thus, the call to hodl became so popular). But i do believe that utilization will help more to valuate bitcoin rather than making the supply less. Thus, i am with many out there who are wishing for massive global adoption to take place the soonest possible.

Bitcoin going mainstream would simply mean increased demand, better value and good flow of that finite supply.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

There are many possibilities for the part of Bitcoin to become mainstream in the next ten years. In fact, Bitcoin is on the way to be mainstream while people are rushing to know about Bitcoin although most of the people don't have any idea about Bitcoin. You know people are now eagerly involved in the digitalization and advancement of technologies, so they prefer digital and technology-based transaction to the manual one.

Besides, Bitcoin has already grasped the business world so cunningly that others are not still able to cover up the market. But, too many scams, that people are facing, are frustrating the Bitcoin platform. If scams aren't reduced by any means, they may become a great obstacle to make Bitcoin mainstream in the next ten years. To conclude, if think out of scams, it is not an obscure prediction that Bitcoin soon become mainstream. 
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

Our world has long required such global changes that would greatly simplify our economic life. And so I hope that in the next few years we can actively use bitcoin as a currency.

Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

I believe bitcoin will go mainstream because it is secure to the extent that the technology behind it has not be hacked.These are facts that will make people from all works of life to adopt bitcoin.
If you watch ,many companies are accepting bitcoin as a means of payment.This shows that within 10 years bitcoin will be adopted by masses ,and the decentralized system attached to btc is an added advantage,meaning people can send btc at comfort of their homes without any middle man.It is also a store of value ,and the blockchain technology behind can be used to solve problems on almost all sectors in any country.
Based on this,btc will do more than what the internet did today of which we know that 90% of the world can't do anything in almost all the strategic sectors  without internet.
In terms of transaction,one can send btc to any part of the world that is internet enable.
However,it took credit card 50 years to go mainstream ,and I think bitcoin will go  mainstream in less than  10 years.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.
An evaluation from a teacher at a large London-based university helped many investors believe in Crypto. I also believe that in the coming decades the use of Crypto as FIAT will help our lives become free. Change the approach to new technology to eliminate impractical technology.

bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:08:41 PM

Well, I personally believe Bitcoin will become mainstream. However, It's hard to predict when will it happen, is it will happen in 5, 10 or 15 years.

Beyond that, once again, I believe Bitcoin will become mainstream because I believe that individuals are increasingly aware of an inefficient, heavy, and highly political monetary system.

Communities need a system that does not only benefit those who operate it at the expense of those who participate in it. the public does not need a system that allows centralized control and abuse such as increases exposed to the free flow of information permitted by the internet. People will realize and need Bitcoin, and the world is clearly aware of this truth.
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:12:23 PM

According to me cryptocurrency will never become legal tender. A lot of people still don't trust crypto as its not physically present. And those people who knows about crypto are not ready to deal in it due to its highly volatile nature. Moreover people of rural areas are unaware about the technology of smart phones or computers, so they can't transact in crypto.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:24:25 PM

It's very possible judging by how much fanfare bitcoin has attracted in the last 10 years and usually the early days of a tech is usually difficult but it has been able to garner this huge following. In ten more years, Bitcoin would have become very popular and widely accepted.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

10 years is too much. I'm expecting Bitcoin to become mainstream in the next 5 years. Smiley

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:58:39 AM

10 years is too much. I'm expecting Bitcoin to become mainstream in the next 5 years. Smiley

I think it's less than two years; bitcoin will become mainstream especially if the price can jump and back to the $20k. And once the price can jump to that price, people will come to bitcoin, and they will invest in a lot of money. Maybe in the next year, all people will open their mind and accept bitcoin as a new technology that will make their life easy.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

This will definitely happen in the near future! This times, is the start time of the development and application of Crypto! Bitcoin and altcoin will thrive in the near future!
Limsam

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:23:29 AM

Well i think bitcoin will have a bright future ahead. In the next 10 years, it may become the best currency in the world
kirisakidaichi

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

Then if we examine the All Time Bitcoin movement from the beginning of its creation in 2009 to 2017, it can be seen that there is only the Main Trend UP or the overall uptrend, colored by a slight correction to maintain the uptrend, we imagine what will happen in the next 10 years, maybe bitcoin will be an invaluable asset or even all transactions in the world will use bitcoin currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

I believe that the year 2017 was the year when Bitcoin and blockchain technology went mainstream and grab the attention of the world. However, I am expecting at least a decade for the sustainable growth and actual ground level utility value usage of it. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be one of the major players in the fund transfer industry within a decade.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

Guys, you are directly trying to find some kind of provocation everywhere, I just vzfl the fact that here they accumulated debts in Pts a large amount, no matter how this debt will continue. It's just that there are enough money in the world and billionaires and so on, and there are no more coins! They simply do not exist, the rest of 4 million is very few Pts, a significant proportion will go to the miners and so on, approximating to any useful cryptotel (crypto))

It remains of course the question, will they fold? - I think not, because before the cue cost really little and was not taken seriously, now in the peak. he showed his need, proved the reliability of the work, all 1000 coins could not what started HE - this is a real force, I believe, and this should and will be considered
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

Surely, bitcoin will become the mainstream in the next 10 years. In matter of fact, this will happen shortly no need for 10 years to be happen because every day many people jump into bitcoin and more people are aware about it.
what is certain and without waiting for a long time bitcoint will become mainstream because bitcoint is now global, meaning that without waiting for 10 years to come, everyone will see and feel the impact of the bitcoin
Kim Addington

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

Bitcoin its still in development, it needs a lot of regulations firstly, a lot of acceptance and investment from by big players/companies and a lot of promotion. Personally I hope that when lightning network will be fully implemented bitcoin will become a viable way to pay for little things in much faster time.
For bitcoin to become a true replacement for current currencies I think it need a hell lot of time, mainly because it first people need to finish mining it. After that a very stable price + low fees/transaction and fast transactions.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

First of all, I believe that information about bitcoin should be promoted because many people generally do not know what bitcoin is or have bad ideas about it. If people were more informed I think they would increase the number of users.

Yes you are right about that. The higher the demand may result for bitcoin to improve and be a mainstream. If it will be faster then it can be accomplosh less than a ten years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: