Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Become Mainstream In The Next 10 Years?  (Read 2450 times)
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

Yes, exactly Bitcoin has the ability to become mainstream in the next 10 year. Bitcoin has the higher potential in its growth. And as per the time, people are started to accepting it. And many big companies include bitcoin in the payment method. As we can see bitcoin is growing as digital currency. So maybe why not it will become mainstream in the next decade.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

There is no doubt bitcoin will become mainstream.  As the older generation pass to the young generation, this is an inevitable process.
Well, bitcoin had gained a great global attention and the popularity of this coin is getting increased day by day, so the day is not far when this coin would become the mainstream. However the future is quite unpredictable and anything could happen, but it would be possible only if it continues to grow like this...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.

Yes, maybe it just happened when I started, many people who know and consider BTC are commonplace in the next 10 years, especially now that many companies are actively investing or making regulations where we as consumers can make payments with BTC for make it easier, maybe the next 10 years will really happen
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is very futuristic right now, many people want to use this system in their network, and I think in the next 10 years we can see there are many cryptocurrency and blockchain system in the public because of the popularity, so I agree with statement that said bitcoin will popular in the next 10 years

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
raking

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

10 years is enough time for bitcoin to become mainstream in the future. But today's reality, more money is coming out and they keep coming. They are also trying to provide something much better than bitcoin. I think the competition is still unpredictable although bitcoin is a top market value but it is still too early to predict.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

From the look of things, it is quite clear that Bitcoin will enter the mainstream some few years to come. Despite the attacks coming from the governments, Bitcoin has proven a great deal of survival on the market. People are now getting familiar with Bitcoin and gradually, they will understand its concept and the significance it can offer our society.

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

I think is not 10years and it will happen sooner than 5 years. Some countries, Bitcoin is widely accepted already and they are trying to regulate it now. The thing that stopping bitcoin as a currency or a store value is governments body that are trying to manipulate or control it. But the fact that bitcoin cannot control by anyone is good for us. Bitcoin will change our financial system and sooner or later those who adapt it first will have big fortune. Demand is coming and supply is limited and the price of bitcoin will go to the moon Smiley
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

I think is not 10years and it will happen sooner than 5 years. Some countries, Bitcoin is widely accepted already and they are trying to regulate it now. The thing that stopping bitcoin as a currency or a store value is governments body that are trying to manipulate or control it. But the fact that bitcoin cannot control by anyone is good for us. Bitcoin will change our financial system and sooner or later those who adapt it first will have big fortune. Demand is coming and supply is limited and the price of bitcoin will go to the moon Smiley
Good to be an optimism mate, positive motivation will conquer all doubts with some people who used bitcoin as phenomenal assistance. Rescently, bitcoin's price struggled from rising to declining, but we have to be aware for it is part of the erratic cycle of the market. I know many of us predict a bright future, 10 years is very long to achieve the mainstream, maybe next year some countries will adopt bitcoin as currency and take it legally. And I am very positive that bitcoin will excel all over the countries around world. But we have to achieve the goal as of 2018.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

it seems to me that it will not be the main one in the next 10 years, but by 2035-2040 we will definitely switch to digital money
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:55:04 PM

Yes, of course it can be mainstream in the next 10 years, it's all about consistency, and I think after a decade from now, Bitcoin will become more popular, and have a massive adoption.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:55:41 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 06:00:30 PM by Sirait

Why can not? just look at what percentage of new Bitcoin investors appear every year. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be very mainstream in the next few years. I think in the next 10 years that will happen --> cryptocurrency as a tool (investment assets), Blockchain Technology as the registrar of transactions, and currencies in each country as exchange rates of cryptocurrency. more or less as we cryptocurrency players do now Grin

Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:04:01 PM

Bitcoin is becoming more popular each day as the Blockchain reaches the mass gradually. Bitcoin has proven beyond all reasonable doubts its capabilities of rising up on the market. Ten years is even far for Bitcoin to reach the mass adoption.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

Of course bitcoin can become the mainstream in the ten years that will come. If during this trip bitcoin has become the most valuable and most popular coin, it is not impossible that bitcoin will be better known in the next 10 years.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.
Cryptocurrency has all chances to enter the world market as one of the main elements and payment instruments. To do this, it is necessary that the productive value of Fiat money is so unprofitable that their production would simply not be logical. In the next couple of years, this is definitely not feasible due to the strong volatility of the cryptocurrency, but everything can be.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:59:22 PM

Who knows what will be after 1 year.Humanity is now developing very quickly and it can happen much earlier.At least bitcoin won't disappear for sure.Looking at the capitalization, I have a lot of confidence in this.
cryptoDowoo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:39:37 PM

mainstream ? no,  i think it will make changes in the next 10 years later, and i hope that this happen.
RickeyRush

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

i don't think so! it will be changing but not will become mainstream
Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

theres a possibility that it can, after all even today it has became a mainstream and more and more people are getting interested in it. many are and will ask about bitcoin adn how they can earn with it. so yeah it will become mainstream now that technology keeps becoming more and more modern
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

the idea of the bitcoin becoming main steam in the near ten years is not and can not be over emphasised as it is almost the standard right now as most business have decided to go into the digitised currency system and accepting cryptocurrency is more preferred in their transactions

abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:22:22 AM

Of course bitcoin can become the mainstream in the ten years that will come. If during this trip bitcoin has become the most valuable and most popular coin, it is not impossible that bitcoin will be better known in the next 10 years.
of course bitcoin can become mainstream in the next 10 years because bitcoij is a long-term investment that will really benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: