Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite Altcoin?  (Read 335 times)
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:31:09 AM

My favorite altcoys are NEO and ADA in my opinion this is the most promising coins at the moment, they are undervalued and very much. They have a unique technology and they will still show themselves in the future.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:37:16 AM

so far I still like bitcoin, ethereum and altcoin ERC20 because the price movement and people's interest is always a lot, so I prefer the three coins.
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

My favorite Altcoin is loom network, which showed fairly good growth results after entering the stock exchanges.
canhancut82

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

I enjoyed the altcoins on the NEO platform. The very good tokens I'm tracking are ONT and MCT.
NEO platform with very reputable token and good price
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

I always believe in ETH and Neo since these coins are trusted and promising as ever.  I had observed that these coins are doing good percormance in the market where people should consider investing more.
mmdsp

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

I like Urals coin. I think this is future of automated service systems.

███ ▌▌ ♦ 🌕 www.uralscoin.info 🌕 ♦  ▌▌███

URALS - Cryptocurrency for IOT and vending equipment
Anhmai

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

I prefer ETH because it's handy. All new ICOs can be purchased by ETH. Moreover, the fee and the transaction speed are very good
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

Ethereum is still my favorite and still the best, because it has been tested in a few years to shift the position of Ethereum but is getting stronger to be under Bitcoin, the parent of all tokens / coins then there will be an advantage to push further I'm sure of that, but do not forget that altcoin is believed to be growing, such as investing in ADA, EOS, Zilliqa, Ripple, IOST to add portfolios in investing into profits in the next few years, taking advantage of the current situation to buy more for a reasonably priced price.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

Of all the 'existing' projects I love Vechain, Icon and Matrix AI. Among the new comers I love Chainium and Effect.AI. Soon to come are projects like Wemark (see below), Safe Haven (awesome concept) and Spotcoin (great example of regional approach and their role within the NEO universe is not one to be missed Smiley).
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:47:26 AM

EOS is my favorite coin, because I'm sure EOS will be the top 3 cryptocurrency in the future.

Mendrofa

Activity: 455
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

I still love the ether and hold it for a long period, and I also have favorite altcoins like iota, neo, eos, nano, tron, qtum, this coin also has great potential for the future
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:09:58 AM

To be honest, I have none, I know a lot and I think fairly to them we all know that price matters because it indicates what the project have gone through but they all have different goals - wanted to help and achieved, Bitcoin is just my favorite but its not an altcoin but a premier coin.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

for now I have a favorite coin is NEO, because I see the idea of ​​NEO platform is very good.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

I like most with ethereum
the first reason is that ethereum is the biggest platform for bounty, which makes me always redeem the token to etherum.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

For me, i'm currently a big fan of PIVX and DGB as well, both solid Alts with a long ways to go, what're are some of your favourite alts and why?
my favorite altcoin is Ethereum and bitcoin why do I choose these two coins because I know this coin has blockchain technology and many people who like this coin especially with Ethereum because this coin has good growth that can be advantageous quickly besides that Ethereum also usual in use to transact

duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

My favorite is Ethereum. Also there are some altcoin I am interested in that are: EOS, XRP, LTC, NEO
mine_20

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

RealtyReturns

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

My favorite Altcoint is ethereum, altcoint is the best type of altcoint, many platforms use this ethereum, ethereum is also good for prospective investment in the future is also promising

Ethereum is the king of altcoin and yes its good, and if we want to  have good investment for long time, ethereum is the best, but ethereum is like a bitcoin that we can use as money does not like other altcoin.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Levani91

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:30:18 AM

There are a lot of potential coins, however I like NEO, WAVES and EOS most. All three have great potential and can grow quickly once the market start recovering.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

Ethereum is my favorite altcoin because ethereum having a strong block-chain base platform, and many ICO's are using ether platform in all over the world. Ethereum is leader of all the altcoins and second most preferred coin of this market. Ether is well established coin of this crypto market and having good potential to grow more.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:42:47 AM

Those are your favourites because you have been able to cash in on them previously, am I right? Well, for me I have no favourite alt because if I do I will let sentimental emotions cloud my judgment when trading with it. So, No Favs for me

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: