Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Masternet - Multi-system Interconnected Platform  (Read 1828 times)
kld_hp (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:28:18 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 05:16:45 AM by kld_hp

Masternet is a Multi-system Interconnected Financial Platform and is a Community Project of the Akasic Network - a South-Korea-based Decentralized Ecosystem of Advanced Blockchain-based Platforms, which includes AkaTrade the World’s No.1 Crypto Exchange For Beginner Traders.

(Learn more about Akasic Network at https://masternet.io/akasicnetwork.html)

Masternet system allows contributors around to the world to earn passive income from their MASH tokens by applying the Boomerang economic model to maintain a sustainable growth for their contribution while enabling the project team to have sufficient financial resources to develop the ecosystem.

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

STAY IN TOUCH

Akasic Whitepaper: http://bit.ly/AKSWPPFINAL

Masternet Whitepaper: http://bit.ly/MASHWPPFINALL

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MasternetMASH

Reddit: https://new.reddit.com/r/MasternetMASH

Masternet Telegram Channel: https://t.me/MasternetOfficialChannelEN

Akasic Telegram Group Chat: https://t.me/AkasicGlobal

Support: support@masternet.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadumtuss123

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

where can I find more information about the team?
bachduongkute

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

Irreprochable idea. Looking forward for more updates and information.You made a good job. Good luck team!
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:35:02 PM

For a beginner trader? I thought if a trader they just need to click the buy button and sell button can be called as a trader. So, is the platform have such strategies and ideas to trade somewhat like TradingView?
kld_hp (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

Hello Smiley Thank you for your interest in the Masternet project. Please stay tune, we will update more information on this thread and our Telegram channel later.
kld_hp (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

For a beginner trader? I thought if a trader they just need to click the buy button and sell button can be called as a trader. So, is the platform have such strategies and ideas to trade somewhat like TradingView?
Thanks for your interesting question, the Akasic team is developing a Bot for trading suggestion as well as innovative trading tools such as: Parallel Order, Probability Distributed Orders, Cross-chain Stop-limit,... This move will of course help both novice and professional traders make more profits. Stay tuned for more good news from the team!
dadumtuss123

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:54:08 PM

Thanks for your interesting question, the Akasic team is developing a Bot for trading suggestion as well as innovative trading tools such as: Parallel Order, Probability Distributed Orders, Cross-chain Stop-limit,... This move will of course help both novice and professional traders make more profits. Stay tuned for more good news from the team!
sounds good
verareshetina921

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

Is there gonna be a bounty campaign or Airdrop?
audreylowder

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:41:31 PM

The features of Akasic Network sound practical and integrated. If MASH becomes the supported medium within the ecosystem, its value would be huge. I think I’ll hold some.
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

I have a question. You claim that you will develop a bot for beginner trader. Is this bot use same algorithm for each user?
arsyah18

Activity: 583
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

I am happy with the project you created, I will support this project that you created to be recognized by others and in the world of crypto. I hope that you will promote it to us bounty campaign hunters so they can help your project famous.
kimberdriguez

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:18:24 PM

What make Masternet different from other financial blockchain project? I would be uncomfortable with the idea of giving my money to someone else to make a profit instead of me doing it myself.
kld_hp (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:30:55 PM

I have a question. You claim that you will develop a bot for beginner trader. Is this bot use same algorithm for each user?
No the bot algorithm will be automatically tailored according to each user's trading style and analysis. As far as I know, the AI bot will help you keep up with your own rules that you provided to the bot so as to minimize your losses (ex: you set the rule to always stoploss all your Altcoin porfolio when BTC drops 5%, the bot will notify you and maybe execute your rules if you allowed it to do so beforehand), and the bot will suggest news and analyses based on your needs as well as some suggestion such as who to follow and which crypto to keep track on.
kld_hp (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:36:02 PM

What make Masternet different from other financial blockchain project? I would be uncomfortable with the idea of giving my money to someone else to make a profit instead of me doing it myself.
The most prominent aspect of Masternet as well as Akasic is the ecosystem itself, which engage users from the Messenger - Akamess to the trading platform - Akatrade and the payment platform - Akapay,.... as you can see, when a new user get used to our app, he/she can easily keep exploring other platform in our ecosystem, receive lots of benefit and keep using our apps and our services. We will provide more information as the MVP is fully updated. Stay tuned! Many thanks for the good question Cheesy
kld_hp (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:37:34 PM

I am happy with the project you created, I will support this project that you created to be recognized by others and in the world of crypto. I hope that you will promote it to us bounty campaign hunters so they can help your project famous.
Thank you very much for your support. We do our best every day and night to make this project a reality! Bounty and other promotion campaigns will be announced soon, many thanks for the support !
kld_hp (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:38:30 PM

Irreprochable idea. Looking forward for more updates and information.You made a good job. Good luck team!

Many thanks for the compliment! Just like any successful project, we understand the essence of professional support. Should you have any concern, please let us know on this thread or our Telegram chat channel. All are welcome.
kld_hp (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:39:03 PM

The features of Akasic Network sound practical and integrated. If MASH becomes the supported medium within the ecosystem, its value would be huge. I think I’ll hold some.
Thanks for supporting us !
kimberdriguez

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:40:56 PM

The most prominent aspect of Masternet as well as Akasic is the ecosystem itself, which engage users from the Messenger - Akamess to the trading platform - Akatrade and the payment platform - Akapay,.... as you can see, when a new user get used to our app, he/she can easily keep exploring other platform in our ecosystem, receive lots of benefit and keep using our apps and our services. We will provide more information as the MVP is fully updated. Stay tuned! Many thanks for the good question Cheesy
Well that's a good answer, will wait for more information and update from your team
Ana4777

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

when is the ICO time? is there any Pre-ICO stages?
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

I think the team need to provide more information on this project, I have seen team like yours developing similar product and services and are not asking for money. People are making it sound as if the current exchanges we have are not enough and think they can improve on it. I will be watching this project and see how this develop

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██