Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about holding a ripple for a year?  (Read 239 times)
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

It depends on whether you have a ripple or you are going to buy it. Personally, I do not hate this coin. On it, as well as on other coins it is possible to earn well. If the ripple was bought at a low price, then it might be worth keeping some coins for a year or some time. Perhaps a ripple will still show us growth. The crypto market is very influenced by the news and no one can say for certain that the ripple will not give us some great news and its price will not begin to climb rapidly.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

I can't understand why those profit seeker avoid ripple just because it is centralized? it doesn't matters if it is centralized or decentralized, all they should care is how the project grow, bring positive news, then bring the price up.
personal hate on a coin? Lololol
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

Ripple is a banking system project so this will be survive in long term. Still some Peoples are said this will never reach last year value because this is totally against in Bitcoin so some investors are drop the investment in Ripple. So Bitcoin marketcap is gradually raise soon and end of the year Ripple is maintain same growth in market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

Look a lot of people really hate Ripple,and I can of understand why too, but if you’re thinking about holding any crypto currency for that amount of time specially for speculative gain, I personally don’t see how you can go wrong with Ripple.
Ripple is not totally decentralized yet its being backed by banksters and another institutions where they can able to easily control and manipulate which means its totally centralized and not only that XRP do have a huge supply I don't even see the true innovation that it gives but rather its just being supported by traditional investors so if you are eyeing on this one then I would say its much better to find another coin.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

Ripple is a banking system project so this will be survive in long term. Still some Peoples are said this will never reach last year value because this is totally against in Bitcoin so some investors are drop the investment in Ripple. So Bitcoin marketcap is gradually raise soon and end of the year Ripple is maintain same growth in market.
For me recover of market will be connected with ripple pump so for me investing in ripple and holding it for some time will bring some income.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

I can't understand why those profit seeker avoid ripple just because it is centralized? it doesn't matters if it is centralized or decentralized, all they should care is how the project grow, bring positive news, then bring the price up.
Centralization is bad and that's why xrp is totally overvalued. Now banks in the world are working centralizedly, so what is point banks work with ripple? That's why western union said No
Averaged

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

I am against the banking cartels however the reality is they have a foundation and structure which will support the growth of this network. Ripple will be backed by the bankers. This will only result in growth. I am invested in Ripple and am hopeful it will hit $5-$10.
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

Centralization is bad and that's why xrp is totally overvalued. Now banks in the world are working centralizedly, so what is point banks work with ripple? That's why western union said No
I know it is bad, i know it is against crypto principle. But, but if you are truly seek profit, all that central decentral is nonsense bullshit as long as you get sweet money (sorry i tell truth, many many crypto holder/trader now like that, only a few still hold crypto faith)
Even wonder why many ICO nowaday with that crazy presale phase and bonus and still success? yes ppl are only care about money
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

Look a lot of people really hate Ripple,and I can of understand why too, but if you’re thinking about holding any crypto currency for that amount of time specially for speculative gain, I personally don’t see how you can go wrong with Ripple.
that is normal. The real investors they usually buy and hold from three to five years before selling them all. We should study with them and be consistent with our portfolio. The Cryptocurrency market needs trust and patience to make it profitable for you.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and experience with Ripple. Maybe some dont really like ripple because of what happened last year. If tou look on the charts it did increase a lot for sometime but when it dropped down, it had a hard time increasing its price back again and maybe some were traumatized and still have not recovered back their losses.

SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

I am not a fan of Ripple because of its supply and centralization. However, I understand why people like it, as the team is active and signing massive partnerships, etc. I think it can do alright but there are better investments out there IMO. I'd just advice you to diversify instead of going all in in one coin.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

like or not like doesnt make a sense in this topic - ripple will gain also this year
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:43:16 PM

I don't like that coin since I saw the whole hype train its ride on last year. Turn out nothing and so why many people hate it.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:47:02 PM

I am not a fan of Ripple because of its supply and centralization. However, I understand why people like it, as the team is active and signing massive partnerships, etc. I think it can do alright but there are better investments out there IMO. I'd just advice you to diversify instead of going all in in one coin.
in any case, do not just focus on one coin, let it look and it looks quite promising. In any case, you must minimize your risks and make an investment in several coins.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:45:07 PM

Yeah i agree with you, i think if you are picking xrp for long term then it is a good choice, infact i take ripple as a hedge when i invest in btc and eth i also try to get some xrp, i think it can reach $5-$10 if you hold for 12 to 18 months.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

It may be too three coin but it is really shit idea to invest your money on that coin. I don't understand what is the best coin and which basis people see picking this shit as a coin. Keep in your mind  if you want to keep your money in risk you can go with this coin.

It is real problem in some times you can reach the 0 fund in your wallet with this shit centralised coin.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:26:19 PM

I think trying to make profit from ripple by a long term investment is a better idea than a short time investment. But for me, ripple is not a strong or promising coin for the future. In my opinion, it is better to find better coins.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: