Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or NEO in 5 years  (Read 2486 times)
Felten128
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

The way the #NEO Smart Economy is set up in comparison to #ETH, it leads me to believe its going to be a Google (#NEO) vs. Yahoo (#ETH) scenario.

Although Yahoo tried, they just weren't sufficiently competition against Google in the long run. So 70% for NEO, 30% for ETH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

Eth will be much better than neo in 5 years because of network effect, neo's technology may be better but eth will grow more.
vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

I think that ETH is the present but NEO will be our future. It depends on promotions and marketing and potentially team of NEO can dominate at cryptomarket for the long long period of time.
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

neo announced NEO 3.0 tech but market did not response this news. i lost my hopes from neo, this price is nearly dumped last november.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

The market is not so constant that you do not know what will happen tomorrow, but what will happen in 5 years and even more)) But I tend to neo because it is China, and China is now in the forefront of the whole!

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

if you ask better where ethereum with NEO with a very long time span of up to 5 years then I would prefer to save and have NEO because ethereum has unlimited total supply and NEO have a very limited total supply so surely within 5 years NEO will be very expensive and can provide a lot of benefits.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

Ethereum is a Gamechanger, I have no doubt on ethereum but I do have doubt on Chinese Ethereum i.e NEO.
though initially, both look promising.. i will go with eth.

Arifulislam1010

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:38:39 PM

Actually among 1500 hundred coins NEO & EOS is one of them also they are doing great also they are introduced many facility to their customers also EOS have good market capital based on this both have good value in 2023 but I think EOS have more chance because of their capital.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

I am still optimistic if in the next few years eth price will be higher and certainly can exceed the neo. because this can be used as a benchmark where now eth will still be one of the most potent coins. although neo now it will keep growing but to rival the eth probably will happen.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:46:51 PM

I think we will see a winner from this competition much earlier. 1-2 years will be decisive. And it's not fact that it will be ETH or NEO  Cheesy So many young excellent projects in the queue
RitaDiOro

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

I bet on Ethereum. It's has incredible adoption right now compared to NEO, almost all ICOs use Ethereum for funding. Also I believe ETH is close to sharding which will help it overtake Bitcoin in next few years.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
KevinRobertson

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:26:40 PM

That's an interesting post. The world of blockchain system is really unpredictable and both NEO and Ethereum are renowned blockchain. But I think, by 2023, Ethereum will have a higher makrte value.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

That's an interesting post. The world of blockchain system is really unpredictable and both NEO and Ethereum are renowned blockchain. But I think, by 2023, Ethereum will have a higher makrte value.
Absolutely, we never knows. But as we look on its market trend since from the start,  both are growing.  So it could have a huge possibilities that they will move higher than of today. Anyway,  5 years is too far from now and a lot of changes happen along the way. We just only hoping of having a good results by then.
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

if you ask better where ethereum with NEO with a very long time span of up to 5 years then I would prefer to save and have NEO because ethereum has unlimited total supply and NEO have a very limited total supply so surely within 5 years NEO will be very expensive and can provide a lot of benefits.
yes, I really agree with you I also prefer NEO because NEO has the potential to become bigger in the future, with a limited supply but the demand keeps growing automatically the price will be higher in the future.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

i think in this moment neo will have an highter roi compared to investing in ethereum, you can get 14 neo instead of one eth and if the cryptos start a new bull run in asia i think that neo will give you some nice moments

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:07:53 AM

in the next five years I prefer NEO, NEO has an advanced technology called Ethereum from China so I am very sure NEO has a very bright future, with armed with advanced technology and limited inventory I believe NEO will be more expensive in the future.
oknast

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:14:49 AM

I would choose NEO
Overview of NEO and Ethereum
Although both provide developer capabilities, their goals are different. The summary is as follows:

The goal of Ethereum is to create a platform for developing Dapps and "Internet 3.0 - a globally accessible, free and reliable Internet network."

NEO is a project that uses Blockchain technology and the ability to identify assets, automate the management of digital assets by smart contracts and to create a "smart economy" "With the hierarchy.

Say it out loud, analyze the goals of the two projects. It is important that both platforms share the same features but the brand is different.

Ethereum: The goal is to become the foundation for Dapps and they are having market advantage right now. Their roadmap allows users and developers greater control with more options in the application.

NEO: is gradually developing products for the future. They just changed their name from Antshares to NEO in June, 2017, focusing on marketing but great success. NEO's goal is to become the foundation for a smart economy with the same technology as Ethereum.

In short: Ethereum is evolving to meet new needs. NEO is developing the platform for the future in the future.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:40:34 AM

ETH or NEO in five years are in good to invest in because this two alternative coins are most potential for the future.But for me I'll focus in investing in Ethereum because this is will I'll strated to invest and I gain profit on this.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:18:03 AM

ETH and NEO are highly considered altcoins. Both are worth using for profit. As we know that NEO is being considered because of the advantages offered in terms of technology. Moreover, NEO reportedly fully supported by the Chinese government and this makes the NEO has a great opportunity to seize the Chinese market. But in terms of popularity, obviously ETH is the winner. Lots of users, developers, and investors are adopting ETH. And the ETH team is developing solutions to improve the technology they have. So I think in 5 years ETH will stay better than NEO.
ZvitiSir

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:41:04 AM

Crypto and blockchain in general have to have reallife use and i see platform coins as first to implement those uses.
Dapps, smartcontracts, scalability, safety...those are the factors that will drive the usability and price.

NEO is by far more advanced tech that ETH, but ETH will close gaps in near future.

I my opinion NEO and ETH will be positioned in top5 in future, probably ETH in 2 maybe 1 place and NEO in 4 or 5.

NEO is China and we know China will not adopt western tech especialy if they have better or the same platform.

On the other hand rest of world dont have any second thoughts or hesitations of adopting NEO.

Both coins are excelent and will be cryptogiants in future, but i think NEO have more room to grow in price.

I think NEO is on the right path to succes, exelent team, tech, working with goverment, not too much media hype...

I stongly bealive that China want to be one of first if not the first to implement blockchain in bussines and economy in order to do that they need regulations and are working on them, ban is just temprory until they figure it out how to regulate crypto. They are doing the right way.
NEO is going to be huge, if China is fast enpught they could overtake ETH position for short term

Im with NEO and posibly right now is the lowest price that it will ever be in future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: