Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin Price is increasing from day to day in INDIA  (Read 129 times)
shivakumar D S (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

the btc price is increasing in india day by day after the zebpay stopped its service

as firstly after zebpay stoped its services ...the third party peoples got more value in india bcz  withdraw of btc to inr is done by  through third party persons .....btc price is also increasing day to day
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

Majority of indians are Bitcoin enthusiast, so am not surprise about the fact that price is increasing on a daily basis over there since the market value is determined by demand and supply.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:10:25 AM

the btc price is increasing in india day by day after the zebpay stopped its service

as firstly after zebpay stoped its services ...the third party peoples got more value in india bcz  withdraw of btc to inr is done by  through third party persons .....btc price is also increasing day to day

This is a great thing, BTC is becoming more and more popular and replaced by outdated payment services and removing them. But now the price of BTC has risen in India, but its growth rate in the current focus market is still falling.

wavesdonotunderstandme@gm

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

But that makes me wonder why that does not affect Bitcoin prices in the world. It still remains at $ 6,000 are some people manipulating Bitcoin prices
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

no it is because the demand for bitcoin is increasing  day by day in India despite this drama with their banks and at the same time the supply of bitcoin (which is coming from other Indians selling their coins on the markets) is decreasing so the price goes up.
people don't want to sell their bitcoins in India so they ask for a much higher price and the others pay that and even higher prices to be able to have bitcoin.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

wow! I'm very happy BTC got grounds in India. I was worried about hownthey were going to survive with the new tough regulations set by the RBI, but it seems it looks good for them. Good job India for upholding the Bitcoin enthusiasm.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

It looks like bitcoin's adoption to India are for domestic influence only as we know that India has a larger population than Japan and Korea but when Japanese government allow bitcoin as legal tender the bitcoin's value skyrocketed last year but for India's demand seems has  lesser impact to bitcoin's price as of today maybe there is something missing with the India'n government.
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

Don't you think it's just a moment rise and the price will go down in a nearest time?
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

I don't know what's happening in the Indian cryptocurrency scene lately apart from its central bank releasing a circular regarding banks doing business with exchanges. This--as was assumed and discussed before--creates a free market in the form of P2P trading which is still a viable option when one wants to procure or sell his/her bitcoins. This, IMO removes the notion that people should follow the exchanges' movements and would act independently from these platforms, creating an entirely different environment with different market movements. Perhaps this is just a short-term rise since the Indians are still vigorous with their renewed contact with bitcoins due to the rise of P2P.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

bitcoin price has been higher in India than it was in the rest of the world for the good part of last year that we had the rally. they have been going nuts over buying bitcoin as much as they could. there is an increasing demand for bitcoin in India which I believe is because of all the restrictions that the government is putting in front of bitcoin adoption. it is as if the more they restrict it the more people push back and buy bitcoin!

Only Bitcoin
jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

I regret that I don't have any mates in India to ask them how they live after the government has banned Bitcoin, because as for me I don't know what I'm going to do if my country will do the same with me. Probably I would just move out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: