Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AVA COIN IS A SCAM COIN DONT EVER BUY THIS COIN  (Read 206 times)
Mrskrill (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

Hello everyone!!!!

I know you most have Google about Ava coin and Google lead you here..

Please my sister and brother you did the right thing to get to this Page

Never buy Ava or even advice your enemy to buy Ava coin
Below are the reason
AVA coin is a very poor coin with no hype no marketing and no vision..
The so call Ava coin ico price was 0.3$ now begging for life support at 0.08$ at any point of 0.1$ is a manipulation for people to buy this scam coin,on swicheo you will see manipulation of buy of 20 Ava just to make the look as if it's mooning..

2) Ava team listed their investors Ava coin on bitpaction as Ava official listing. as it stands now bitpaction had exit scam,this alone goes to show that Ava is a scam coin,which legitimate coin list his investors on a scam exchange....A good team ought to have done serious research on any exchange before listing,but due to poor Ava team and their scam nature lead their investors to a scam exchange

3) Ava being a scam coin listed on yet another shady exchange called bitebtc,yes you heard me right bitebtc.i know you have not heard of them before,it's because they are shady and coinmarketcap can't allow a shady exchange..but Ava being a scam coin list there

4) Ava team admin on telegram shows clearly that Ava is a scam,if you raise alarm of their shady practice you get removed.

5) Ava team created members on Ava telegram to only talk good things about Ava and anyone who see anything bad get removed..

6) they were supposed to launch their so call product mainnet only for them to keep shifting dates now there is no specific date for mainnet,if you ask why you get ban

7)they claim to make hotel booking and flight to easy and less expensive who does that without marketing,with a team who cant do research and lead their investors to lose by listing on a scam exchange.who will trust this people

Cool check out Ava volume on coinmarketcap is nothing to write home about,some people think because their total cap is low they will rise sorry that's a lie,look at amm coin 17m ico was 1$ each now amm is 0.1$ ..amm was a scam coin just as Ava..

Read the history of amm you will see they are almost dead

9)Ava being a scam coin collaborated with bitpaction to dump their Ava on poor investors

10) as I speak the scam coin after collecting millions from people and hanging only on swicheo almst Dead..

11) their paid Ava army who comment everything good about Ava will storm here soon watch out..

Now watch out how the paid army of Ava team will storm here...

Ask them why should a legitimate coin as they claim list on a scam,if Ava team were good should they not have done research?

Ask them why they their telegram never grow because they remove all those who spot shady act of Ava..

Ask them th volume on bitebtc

Ask them if bitpaction was not their official listing..

Sit back and read exactly why I said Ava has paid telegram admins to say good and decieve people into buying...

Let's wait for the paid admins to come and start supporting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrskrill (OP)

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

Ask them why should a legitimate coin as they claim list on a scam,if Ava team were good should they not have done research?

Ask them why they their telegram never grow because they remove all those who spot shady act of Ava..

Sit back and read exactly why I said Ava has paid telegram admins to say good and decieve people into buying...

bpetridis

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:59:20 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 07:48:04 AM by bpetridis

1 - I don't work for AVA and have never received any form of payment from that team ever. All purchases since the ICO have been my own. I'll sign a statutory declaration to that affect
2 - I can't just sit back and not respond to such a blatant and misinformed attack
3 - AVA is a legitimate coin backed by the NEO council who are also stakeholders. The platform goes live on the 18th of July. Go have a look at their twitter, the announcements on telegram. You can see their office. Feel free to go visit if you don't believe me
4 - The AVA team had NOTHING to do with what's occurred at bitpaction or any financial affiliation. They listed their coin there and have been negatively affected by what's happened, they've born the brunt of the fallout while some jerk at Bitpaction is holding coins ransom. How does this benefit the Travala AVA team to the point where you are asserting they are running a scam? It's only hurt them.
5 - You'll notice on their announcements they even told people not to use bitpaction as soon as they got wind something was wrong there: https://t.me/Travala_announcements/233
5 - There are a lot of other coins listed over on bitpaction as well. Are you asserting they are scams also? Guess that makes Ethereum, Bitcoin and NEO scams by your reasoning.
6 - The only two communities to warn people were AVA and MCT
7 - The authorities have been alerted re-bitpaction and I'm sure a legal investigation will ensue. If you have hard evidence, I encourage you to also contact the authorities in Singapore.
8 - The platform works and has worked before the ICO even started. In 6 more days it will be live with 5000+ properties
9 - Invest in a spell checker
10 - After asserting a scam you put a plug to your website - if that isn't self serving I don't know what is.
11 - They will be doing more due diligence with exchanges going forward and not listing on smaller ones. The interest in listing on smaller exchanges was to try keep the volume low and avoid a pump and dump. Obviously this was a mistake given what's happened at bitpaction and one that won't be repeated.
12 - You may want to direct some of this at bitpaction themselves. Their exchange is still running while they hold coins to ransom so attacking the AVA team is not helping anyone.
Ashara

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:32:24 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 12:48:34 AM by Ashara

AVA is not a scam. I am one of the early Anthshares / NEO investors and I can vouch for AVA's legitimacy. BiteBTC was a fiat to cryptocurrency exchange. I suspect that they have encountered FAR more regulatory issues than expected and thus that explains BiteBTC's volume being nearly non-existent. At any rate an exchange that does not green light one's application cannot scam you. The matter regarding Bitpaction was very unfortunate, but numerous other NEO and non-NEO related projects also got caught up in that. It was not only AVA as you like to make it sound. Centralised exchanges are never an optimal source of trust. How many people lost money with Mt.Gox? It won't be the first or the last. There is still Switcheo and it also was the first listing for AVA tokens as a decentralised exchange. If you have problems with centralised exchanges, you should try to stick to decentralised exchanges as you remain in control there. AVA likely also will get listed on NEX which is a decentralised exchange that went through all necessary regulatory matters to get approved as security token, so for maximum safety you can also trade on NEX in the future.

Whilst you have been making allegations that are not true, AVA will be undercutting Booking.com on average in 30 countries next month and yes, it has been used by numerous people already for cheaper travel bookings.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: