Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 06:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Longer term node.js and VPS maintenance contract  (Read 787 times)
CashBitango (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:53:05 PM

We're looking for a developer that knows socket.io and node.js.

We have the node app running on our VPS, so what we need you to do is to figure out why some CSS files are not properly read by the app. In addition to this, we'd like you to be responsible for maintaining the server, making sure things are running properly. We'd prefer someone who can stay with us for the longer term and who's able to respond quickly if there are problems on the server.

Of course you have to be using distributed version control also, we're using Mercurial.
If you're used to Git, it will only take minutes to understand Mercurial, the two are just about the same.

It should be an easy job if you've used node and socket.

Send me an offer of how much you'd charge for this job, and what experience you've got with node and socket, and how much time you could spend on this project over the longer term. This is far from a full time job, but we might need some hours from you here and there.

Depending on your risk preference, you can get paid in three ways:
- Bitcoin
- Stocks
- Options
The more risk you are willing to take, the higher pay you can potentially get. Let us know what suits you.

Contact via this forum, PM me, or use bitmessage:
BM-2cV2neNCvnGMPcEsFszSvPbtmMShap6y11
jack_daffodil

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:35:19 PM

Hi,

I am a Node.js consultant with Daffodil Software.

We are a Joyent partner extensively working on Node.js & Socket.io and would be comfortable to assist you with your requirement. We would be comfortable to assist you with CSS issue and maintaining the server for long term with a quick turn around time. It is a bit difficult to comment on cost of the requirement. However, we provide our services at USD 25/hr and USD 4300/month.

We have worked on some products using Node.js and Socket.io. Currently we are migrating our own CRM (applane.com) to Node.js.

GitHub link to Node code: https://github.com/munish-daffodil/applanetaskspace

Please let me know if you are interested. You can add me to your Skype, my id is: jack_daffodil .

Jack Jones | .Net & Node.js Consultant
Phone: +1-650-557-2134 | Skype: jack_daffodil
E-Mail: jack@daffodilsw.com
Web: www.daffodilsw.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: