Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WAllet after EOS mainnet  (Read 65 times)
Slosid (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

Hi, is there any wallet avalible after EOS lunched mainnet. And where can i store all my forked tokens of it?
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:59:14 PM

Recently EOS has launched a mainnet. Here a user is asking to know about a wallet to store his/her forked coin. The flow of information is essential as a lot of people are not aware of which wallet to store their coin. BTC The wallet should be carefully chosen as it will store the coins
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

In market there are lots coins are there also EOS is one of them but they are launching EOS Minnet based on this it is new project based on this many people are waiting for this many people have been working on this some group of people will launch this.
johnabrar

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

We can get so many wallets in the market but i prefer hardware wallet. Its demand is also very high because of its security. Its price is also reasonable. That’s why anyone can use this.
barsametu01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

Mainly many people are waiting for too long based on this system also EOS have good capital in market also they recently lunched EOS minnet based on this I think group of people are working for new wallet but as far I know that its not available at this moments.
Kmoris

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

There are many wallet available in the cryptocurrency market for EOS mainnet tokens. The best option is to store in the wallet of the official website. Besides, recently infinito wallet is well known in the market for storing EOS mainnet tokens after the launch.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: