Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:26:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: buy you way up the status ladder  (Read 108 times)
brewhaust devs (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

i found some interesting stuff in discord and obviously i think its must be real because i see alot of scam profiles on here giving out mining software ,buying baikal miners all kinds of crazy shit with extremely high rank.

here is what the message says i can take a screen shot if anyone wants to see the user

Hey there, i'm selling good stuff.
Localbitcoins accounts with large trade volume and verified
Telegram channels with up to 97320 followers
Discord servers with up to 15038 followers
Bitcointalk accounts "Hero Member & Legendary"
Accepted only crypto.
Payment through escrow.
If you are interested - write me.

kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:58:40 PM

With the rise in the popularity of the crypto currency the number of scammers has increased. Most of the time the new investors are the victims of scam. And sometimes even the experienced investor fall for the trap. To avoid scams investors should be very careful while putting in money on any coin, background check of the coin should be done properly.
neostylor

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:59:26 PM

Okay has gone through the list.  Smiley Will certainly contact you if I am interested. Will ask my friends too.
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

Actually in market there are lots of scams and based on this scams many people are victim of it so we should be aware of this so that we may not lost money based on this topic its really hard to tell that what you will do but with some logic it is looking legit.
brewhaust devs (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

lol im not sellig those i just saw someone offering it on discord and it made me wonder how deep does this whole scam story go how is it possible to buy legendary status on bitcointalk i actually want to warn people about the whole shit scam making rounds
johnabrar

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:22:39 PM

There are so many people’s are following. I am not sure about the number. They also observe the market and if they believe this market is a great place for invest then they decide to invest.
barsametu01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

Because of scams many people suffered a lot also many people are suffering for scam so we need to aware of this types of scam and this really hard to tell or predict what you will do after this but better talk with people who are more knowledgeable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: