Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:58:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Applicable trading apps  (Read 140 times)
Exeus (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

Is there any applicable trading apps which is a good one and get the benefits of using it? I have seen there are some application in trading are scams.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3848

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

What "trading apps" are you talking about specifically? You mean exchange apps like Binance's[1] and Bitfinex's[2] app?

[1] https://www.binance.com/ios-beta.html
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.binance.dev&hl=en
[2] https://www.bitfinex.com/app

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Exeus (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

What "trading apps" are you talking about specifically? You mean exchange apps like Binance's[1] and Bitfinex's[2] app?

Yes, I sorry if I have mistaken thanks for the link. I've tried to learn how to trade and I just want to know what are the best app should I probably used.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

-snip-
Yes, I sorry if I have mistaken thanks for the link. I've tried to learn how to trade and I just want to know what are the best app should I probably used.

Try TabTrader if you have Android phones. It supports many popular exchanges such as Bittrex or Binance. Not only that, you can use a lot of tools to analyze the price, such as MACD, RSI, SMA, EMA, and a lot more. I've been using it for a while now.

If you wanted to learn about technical analysis, you can visit Babypips, Tradingforex and others sites. Even though they're teaching about forex technical analysis, you can apply the same to cryptocurrencies.
Exeus (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

-snip-

Try TabTrader if you have Android phones. It supports many popular exchanges such as Bittrex or Binance. Not only that, you can use a lot of tools to analyze the price, such as MACD, RSI, SMA, EMA, and a lot more. I've been using it for a while now.

If you wanted to learn about technical analysis, you can visit Babypips, Tradingforex and others sites. Even though they're teaching about forex technical analysis, you can apply the same to cryptocurrencies.
Thank you for the ideas well I'm starting to learn more about trading maybe this might actually help me, I just want to be assured the the site or apps that I'm going to used is not a scheme.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

Is there any applicable trading apps which is a good one and get the benefits of using it? I have seen there are some application in trading are scams.
Binance has an app that you can always rely on even though some has problems regarding the topic but it is resolved after a while or so. And what do you mean by benefits be specific and realistic there too many benefits if you are trading not only you gain experience from being a hustler it could also be applied when dealing things that could change price.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3848

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

Well yea, I've listed 2 of the apps of some of the most reputable exchanges as of now. I'd personally suggest using a computer instead for trading though. It's definitely not impossible to trade on mobile, but you can do multi-tasking a lot easier on a computer.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:27:21 AM

There a lots of good apps, just like the first comment has mentioned Binance and Bitfinex, you can also add the Coinbase app to it cause it’s very good, although they don’t accept every country so you will have to check if they are offering services to people living in your country.I think there are other good trading apps too, but you will need to go for the trusted and most popular ones.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

If you really wan't to trade using your smart phone, I recommend Binance, I downloaded it once and used it a couple of times but I uninstalled it after a few days. However, having your favorite trading app on your smart phone also comes with a downside. Aside from it eats up space in your smart phone, it also slows down your phone if you have other apps open. If you really wanted it installed in a smart phone, better buy another compatible smart phone.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

I do not know the crypto apps; I only know that the Expert Advisors (forex programs) usually lose money, and the forex market is much more stable than crypto.
So, I think that in the crypto they are still more ineffective.

jestersimpps2

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:40:55 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 10:53:32 AM by jestersimpps2

I am currently building a mobile Trading app called PocketTrader. Since cryptos are so volatile, it was highly frustrating for me not being able to trade on the go. When new rumors or news go public, some coins pump and dump within hours and I always missed the opportunity to buy or sell since I didn't have my laptop with me. So basically it's like Coinigy, but then mobile.  You could beta test it if you like, I'm planning to launch soon-ish. The app connects to the exchanges using the API keys. Thus all balances are automatically synchronized. Currently supported exchanges are: kraken, bittrex, binance and poloniex since I trade on these.
Just a reminder since you just started trading: never create API keys that allow for withdrawals on the exchanges. If you do, and you submit those keys to an app, the creators of the app will be able to withdraw your money from your account into theirs. If you want to use my app as a portfolio management tool, just create readonly keys.

Here's a video of the trading process

Here's the pre-launch link on producthunt (please upvote if you like the app)
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:13:42 AM

I understand the desire to always be connected, especially in a field like the crypto, where the market is volatile and requires immediate decisions.
But be very careful because it threatens to quickly turn into an addiction, and urges you to find yourself not to eat and not sleep in order to trade.
And of course you come to the nervous breakdown.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

-snip-

Thank you for the ideas well I'm starting to learn more about trading maybe this might actually help me, I just want to be assured the the site or apps that I'm going to used is not a scheme.
Good thing you are starting to learn about trading and I must say you should try as much as possible to learn as much as you can so you do not end up flopping pretty bad. However, it is a good thing you are making the right choice, and for one fact, tab trader is a good option to start for a good mobile trading application. You can do everything you will do on most of the exchanges right on this app.

I trade on bittrex, binance and Kucoin, which I do not have to login to them every day considering everything is done on this app. For PC, I use coinigy but that comes with a fee after you have ended up using all your free time.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

It seems to me that there are already several applications that allow trading on the phone, so it is not clear what this would offer again.
Instead, on data analysis, I am very skeptical.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

If you are reffering for an apps to use as basis for your daily trades, nothing can help you. You need to learn by your self when will the perfect timing of buy and sell. Trading signals not really good way. There are some threads here about how to start in trades like reading candoe sticks.  Read and learn so  your trades will be good as pro

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:46:27 AM

-snip-

I have been using tab trader for a while now and I must say this is an app I can never do without and God bless the developers. It has made trading seamless and since I do more of mid to long term and less of short, it has made it so easy to make analysis and do my thing without the stress of having to log in on any exchange considering the risk involved trying to do that often as well. It is a very good way to start for those who are considering getting trading on easier level.

In simple words, tab trader is a very good app I use effectively on my mobile while I use coinigy on the PC. These are applications that have made trading the market on series of exchanges easy.

I do not have much to do than to integrate the API of these exchanges on these 2 apps and I can be trading on those exchanges without having to login to them every single day. However, if you are referring to exchanges to be trading on, then I would say bittrex and binance should be your best bet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: