Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Having somes troubles with wallet QT!  (Read 212 times)
guilgamesh (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:29:35 AM

First, I found my Old HDD and on this, there somes coins since 2014/2015.
Generally I made somes saves on Hard disk and store it In a safely way (disconnect)

My question is how to resend old transactions?,cos  they seems to old to be resend, untill I Fully synced up and -rescan -reindex -addressindex (all command line)

I'll try everithing I know, In the dump wallet file there is entries with privkey and an address.

I'm talking about mining transaction, cos I've Antminer SHA (running good) and Asic script. Sometimes I mine witth GPU.

So? How to resend old transactions? Is there in cache.dat file?

If I understand good, orphan tx are stored in a special file and setup standard at 100Mo?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

Are you sure it's unconfirmed or has the wallet just not synced yet?

What addresses are these transactions related to, also, can you not just right click the transaction and hit rebroadcast (I can't test it myself as I'm still a year and a half to go on my blockchain download).
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

First, I found my Old HDD and on this, there somes coins since 2014/2015.
Generally I made somes saves on Hard disk and store it In a safely way (disconnect)

My question is how to resend old transactions?,cos  they seems to old to be resend, untill I Fully synced up and -rescan -reindex -addressindex (all command line)

I'll try everithing I know, In the dump wallet file there is entries with privkey and an address.

I'm talking about mining transaction, cos I've Antminer SHA (running good) and Asic script. Sometimes I mine witth GPU.

If I understand good, orphan tx are stored in a special file and setup standard at 100Mo?

Orphaned transactions are returned to the memory pool, they are never "lost". If the TX did cease to exist from the mempools, it would just be as if they has never been sent, so again they wouldn't be lost.
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/13987/what-happens-when-you-send-a-transaction-that-ends-up-in-an-orphaned-block-is-i

This means your transaction basically never got confirmed. After your wallet is fully synced you should (?) be able to simply rebroadcast it, as jack already mentioned? If not, you can then just make a new transaction, assuming you still hold all the keys, which you said you did.

The easiest/fastest way however to get access to your bitcoins would probably be to import all your keys into a SPV wallet like Electrum, and make the transaction to your other wallet from there. This way you don't have to wait for your wallet to completely sync.

bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:39:49 PM

My question is how to resend old transactions?,cos  they seems to old to be resend, untill I Fully synced up and -rescan -reindex -addressindex (all command line)

Did you check these transactions on a blockexplorer whether they have been confirmed / do not exist ?
Because, if they havn't been confirmed in 2014/2015 chances are very high these inputs already have been used in another transaction.

The best thing would be to check the addresses for a balance on a block explorer.
To redeem your coins, download electrum, import the private keys and create a transactions. This procedure takes less than 3 minutes. Way faster than waiting for core to be fully synced.

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:58:12 PM

My question is how to resend old transactions?,cos  they seems to old to be resend, untill I Fully synced up and -rescan -reindex -addressindex (all command line)
why do you need to resend your old transactions?
if this is a mining transaction and not confirmed yet then most likely it will be orphaned
anyway, if you can run your wallet you will have unconfirmed transaction in your wallet mempool
find the txid in your mempool, get its rawtx and push it to any node (eg. btc.com) to (re)broadcast it

if the rebroadcast didn't work for whatever reasons, such as invalid utxo, conflicting inputs or etc
you can first check your addresses balance on web blockchain explorer to make sure what you have
then if you still have some balance, you can import your private keys to Electrum
and make a new transaction from Electrum without downlading the full blockchain

ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:57:11 AM

What's the point with the old transactions? Could you explain what they are and why do you want to resend them? There should be no need for this.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
guilgamesh (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:44:37 PM

thank's for your answers!

I've get back my mining transaction sucessfully, they  appears correctly in receiving address!
Cos in a first time, they did'nt appears in receinving address, and with a block explorer I get back sucessfully my mining address!
So I import my old adress sucessfully!

But now my coins appears in read only mode, so I'll try to import private key address, but an error occured like 'invalid private key format"

On somes other forum, they explained that this error is due to a new wallet core and new private key format!

So how to convert private key to the new format?

the wallet what I mean is the lastest Crown core!

thank's!
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

But now my coins appears in read only mode, so I'll try to import private key address, but an error occured like 'invalid private key format"

On somes other forum, they explained that this error is due to a new wallet core and new private key format!

Try importing your private keys to Electrum. You won't have to download anything beside the client.

By the way, are you talking about this wallet? If so, then you have to download Bitcoin Core (full node) or Electrum which I mentioned above. Crown Core is not a Bitcoin wallet which is why you are unable to import your private key.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

Cos in a first time, they did'nt appears in receinving address, and with a block explorer I get back sucessfully my mining address!
So I import my old adress sucessfully!

If you have imported an address from visiting a blockchain explorer, you have created a watch-only wallet.
You basically added this specific public address on a 'watch'-list inside your wallet.

You will not be able to spend funds associated to this address without the corresponding private key.

If the string you have tried to import into the private key field did start with a 1.., 3.. or bc1.. it was an address, NOT the private key.
In this case you can not convert anything since this is not a format issue.

You need the private key to be able to access the funds.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: