Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to exchange Bitcoin/Ethereum to Skrill/neteller/Payoneer ?  (Read 340 times)
GoldenView (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

I saw this is currency Exchange thread. Now my question is, "Is it possible to exchange Bitcoin/Ethereum to Skrill/neteller/Payoneer ?" If really possible, how can ? Any exchange website or trusted person?

Work For Better
DefenderLucid

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

I saw this is currency Exchange thread. Now my question is, "Is it possible to exchange Bitcoin/Ethereum to Skrill/neteller/Payoneer ?" If really possible, how can ? Any exchange website or trusted person?

I am intrested in this kind of exchange also. Looking for answers.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:22:20 PM

Yes it's possible, but there will be good mark up charges. If you are interested you can pm me.

massinedz

Activity: 78
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

If you want to sell Bitcoin i have 45$ skrill
PassedofGold

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:30:01 PM

I here interested

have skype or tele
massinedz

Activity: 78
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:45:07 PM

I here interested

have skype or tele
Only if you will use escorw
GoldenView (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

Yes it's possible, but there will be good mark up charges. If you are interested you can pm me.

P2P? Is there any trusted exchanger or trusted person list in this thread? I am afraid to transaction.

Work For Better
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

escrow mate, always escrow
Zohina

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

can redeem BTC in Skriil, you must have phone / wallet first, and you can register at triv.co.id. this service is available for free, exchanger also supports more than 61 banks in indonesia. First click the register to register, you just fill in your first and last name, then fill in your current valid email address, then fill in the password to use on this site.
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:07:52 AM

https://localbitcoins.com/ad/773443/cash-out-your-bitcoins-moneybookers-skrill

https://localbitcoins.com/ad/773447/cash-out-your-bitcoins-moneybookers-skrill

I Have daily around 10k to 20K EUR/USD in Skrill let me know when you need Skrill balance.

You could reach me through here or on localbitcoins or simply wechat in my signature. Smiley

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:46:07 PM

The website I have in my signature lets you to exchange Skrill into Bitcoin and reverse and it's a very trusted platform, online for many years.

Otherwise you may arrange a deal with some user here on bitcointalk. Be sure to use a reliable escrow to be safer.

netpaybtc

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:18:29 AM

please to website : https://netpaybtc.com/
you can exchange NETELLER _ SKRILL _ BTC
collinsapps88
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:03:53 PM

I do all.
I do BTC, Litecoin, ETH and Bitcoin cash
geartips

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:47:48 PM

If you are still interested you can contact www.instagram.com/paypaltocrypto

All services available...Paypal. Skrill Neteller Payoneer Bitcoins
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:38:25 PM

i believe that the exchange paxful.com also offers all these options (skrill, payoneer) and many others...
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:26:41 PM

You can do it directly via Skrill, the fees will bombard you if you are withdrawing to a bank account but that's another thing. Skrill has the option to upload funds and you can choose Bitcoin as form of uploading. It is the same as an exchange, it has its own fees.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:36:09 PM

You can do it directly via Skrill, the fees will bombard you if you are withdrawing to a bank account but that's another thing. Skrill has the option to upload funds and you can choose Bitcoin as form of uploading. It is the same as an exchange, it has its own fees.
i can not find depositing btc in my skrill account
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:48:09 PM

i can not find depositing btc in my skrill account

Well I don't know what kind of Skrill account you have but here is a pic of mine and almost everybody else that looks like this

It says after Bank Account and Credit Card upload options it shows Additional Payment Options, there you can find Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.

There is also an option to buy different cryptos with your money that you may have on Skrill here,after clicking the link Crypto it should show this screen

I hope this helps.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:55:29 PM

your account is verified? mine is not
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 03:24:21 PM

your account is verified? mine is not
If you want full facilities of these accounts like Skrill and Neteller then first try to verify then they give you all otherwise its just waste of time.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: