Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally Scam objections on LALA World bashed !!!!!!!  (Read 132 times)
saloni101 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:22:26 PM

LALA World finally launches their LALA Wallet app for the Indian Audience just after 6 months from ICO and has bashed all the false claims by people like Iman Dadi A.K.A Crypto Dadi, who proclaimed that they will not deliver and just here to say things. Through this launch, LALA World has placed a foot forward with the aim that they wish to achieve. I hope this change is reflected in the price as well as time to come. Though right now the market is bleeding red, I hope for a great time ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

I thinks this a good projects based on this LALA took many time to develop their system based on this people who are suffering for scams they will be feel relief also they did good research based on this market that’s why they are introducing this system now. Roll Eyes 
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:48:45 PM

Yeah, looks like an ambitious project and good to see that they have already started delivering their products and services, i do remember there were many scam accusations on lalaworld during their ico but still they were able to raise nice amount of funds, i hope they will not disappoint us.

Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:50:11 PM

Well anything is possible,the market is not so predictable,step in right,step in left and can anything be,he is not seen on the market just fantasticheskii things happen,ISF was not to be.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
nickmiller

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

Cheesy Congratulation to LALA World. The has just stopped the mouth of haters by launching the app.  Roll Eyes Best wishes for the future and hope they will do great ahead.  Cheesy
KevinRobertson

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:04:02 PM

Scam is not acceptable by anyone. If anyone doing this then people will afraid to connect with this market. It’s alarming for the markets growth. That’s why we need to avoid those scam projects.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:25:28 AM

This is really good news. This will really give confidence the investors of the market of crypto currency. Though LALA has taken a lot of time, the launching of their project really matters a lot. Now LALA needs to work very hard and also needs to do good promotion to bring back the investor otherwise they will not be successful in this market.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

I had a certain amount of coins from the LALA project received for participating in its campaign bounty and I sold them at the peak of value, which I do not regret, as the project seems to me doubtful. Yes, the team fulfills its promises, but I do not believe in the success of this project.
barsametu01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

good news for crypto world also for investor because they will trust more also they will get benefits. Also LALA have been taken too much time to lunch their systems so I think they have good analyst this system also they add many potentiality which customers need mainly.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:51:40 PM

I made a lot of trades on LALA the project is really amazing. Some of those guys that are really harassing or giving false information of LALA would definitely receive a bad karma. I we should stick to our investment so they won't
bash us. Well I support LALA world.
saloni101 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

Yeah, looks like an ambitious project and good to see that they have already started delivering their products and services, i do remember there were many scam accusations on lalaworld during their ico but still they were able to raise nice amount of funds, i hope they will not disappoint us.
Yupp there is such a great goal that they want to achieve and this is just disheartening to see people call it a scam. Its great though to see them back on track and coming up with all the products and services starting from this month.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

Not too many people gave them a chance or believed in the project as many thought they were a scam. I'm glad they lived up to the billing and released the app. Again, it's okay for people to circumspect when it comes to ICO's as it's been a case of once beaten twice shy with scam projects littered the whole space.
saloni101 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

Scam is not acceptable by anyone. If anyone doing this then people will afraid to connect with this market. It’s alarming for the markets growth. That’s why we need to avoid those scam projects.
Exactly buddy, but LALA World has surely risen up from that dirty pit and delivering like anything with the LALA Wallet launch and LALA lending starting today. It is great to see such success.
saloni101 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:11:44 AM

This is really good news. This will really give confidence the investors of the market of crypto currency. Though LALA has taken a lot of time, the launching of their project really matters a lot. Now LALA needs to work very hard and also needs to do good promotion to bring back the investor otherwise they will not be successful in this market.
They just started off with LALA Lends yesterday. With LALA Wallet launch and LALA Lends also going on in full throttle, LALA I think will surely gain back their confidence, starting off with me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: