Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 420 times)
sk hossin

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:21:35 PM

Education is the backbone of a nation. no nation can improve without education I can not even, the school can not be finished by eight. higher education must be necessary to improve in life.
actuealth

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:38:26 PM
Merited by drmilind2004 (1)

Stay in school, kiddo; if not for the knowledge, then for all the soft skills you gain in school. Life is a long road, and your school days serve as sweet memories packed with solid lessons for the future.

If you miss out on this stuff, your future will be that much weaker, the foundation of your future success that much flimsier. So, make the most of your school days, knowledge wise, network wise, exploration wise, and enjoy all the fun.

There's a safety net available in school that isn't present in real life. If you rush into real life prematurely, you might get permanently weakened.

So, participate in real world activities all you want, but not at the cost of school.
btcdarkfanboi

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:03:18 AM

yes you should you would't understand this at your age but finding a job is really difficult even tho you finish college what more if you didn't
Bobby_C_Lebaron

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:12:48 AM

nothing is impossible, just stop the school and see what happens 10 years Grin
sorin1990

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:30:42 AM

I can honestly say that I have 17 years of school, and in those 17 years the school didn't really teach me useful things, at least not things that I could use daily, especially the university, but it really helps you in life. it opens you a new kind of thinking, new roads. Even the university, that doesn't really teach you useful things at least not for be because I'm inclined to learn easier while I'm doing that thing. I'm a more practical guy. I even learn theory easier when I'm practicing it. but all in all school really helps you
bringkevin

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:52:00 AM

Good education always helps... Helps to increase your horizon, helps you get exposure...

It can never be a wrong decision to invest on your education.. Investment on education is the best investment - better than bitcoin investment
Hkim21

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:20:46 AM

It's pretty tickling question, off course you have to finish it although you are smart and know much about crypto.
Young people always di better than old people.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
SheldonLang

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:23:32 AM

of course you should finished your schooling because it is very much important.
JasonRosado

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:43:57 AM

without completing your schooling your life will be worthless so do this.
DavidSalomon

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:16:11 AM

of course you should do this for your own good.
AAKODI

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:23:29 AM

Definitely you should finish it's not just the education but the experience you will get in upper grades

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
imtrishago

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

Yes you should. For you to have a good future. If you finish your school you'll become a successful man someday. You can do whatever you want to do. You'll get a job and have a lots of money. You can buy stuff whatever you want. You'll enjoy your entire life. So, go to school and study harder! May God Bless you always, kid! Smiley
uramadahan

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

You are very young. I think you should finish what you start first. Think about it that way.
sacred32700

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

Usually yes, you cannot get a good job if you are not graduated but still do not lose hope still focus in your dreams.
Jboikoin

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:04:58 AM

Maybe i got your message right and maybe not. But this is what i know . Once you're in, you're in. I will edge you to complete before you do something you might regret later. AFter completion, there would be alot of time  to become who you want to become as enterpreneur and setup your company etc. Being an enterprenuer takes sometime . You might even give up on the way( truth hurts) and you might even go to the extend of quitting your enterprenuer journey.
Izicrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

You need to finish school the certificate you will get will surely provide for you something good one day.
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

Finish with degrees is really different from not undergraduate.I am undergraduate and it is really difficult to look for a better job.If you say you want to build a business on your own it needs study also.Everything we wanted to learn must undergo some studies in order to succeed.There are lots of entrepreneurs out there tried to build their own business but failed because of lack of knowledge.
Sumbur

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

I think that you definitely need to finish the school, but with the institute you have to decide what to do ...
lebekkk

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

No, finish the school until grade 12
club45

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:25:47 PM

yes you should finish your 8 grade cause that is important you can have a nice job if you finish youre schooling , Thats my opinion

Yes it should be. It's like going to the warzone and not having weapons if you won't finish your study. So just finish it to arm you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: