Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 411 times)
boyeut

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

Of course yes because you need that and you should  finish your school until you graduate
Marcelobuck

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

maybe to become an entrepreneur also must complete education, not by not attending school
nngella

Activity: 322
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:21:29 PM

Of course ^^

Yes it is wonderful to learn actual experience outside of the classroom setting, but going to school has its own advantages.

You will learn to be teachable and to be disciplined (listening to your teacher and even your classmates).  You will discover good and bad relationships, whatever it will be, that will mold your character.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Peaker2

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

of course. Education is your key to success.
iamdimasalang

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

Ofcourse, yes. Finishing school is one of the greatest achievements you will ever have.
lily9002

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:25:38 PM

Always aim for being a proffesional person, one that has the capability of finishing tasks someone else doesn't, so yes, try to finish school as it will open a lot of new doors to you, both as an owner of business or an employee.
Pogi2000

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:43:51 AM

Im 13 rn and in 8th grade, ive read some business books and some books on finiancial freedom and all of them basically say schools teach nothing useful, and i know if i ask my parents they will say this is false (according to the books, they live a paycheck to paycheck livestyle and wont/cant understand passive income lifestyle) but i want to be an entreprenuer and not do a 9/5 job, so if theres an entrepreneur out there, i need your advice

Should i be  focusing on school studies or focus on my own business? (not dropping out, just focusing on making my own passive income/ company)

You should finish schooling because in school eventhough some says that what we learn from school will not be use in our jobs but the moral values that we gain when we are studying, the discipline we made when we are studying is the one that will help us in our jobs. It is like a training for the real world that we will face when we finish our studies
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: