Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:36:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the time last year, bitcoin this time this year  (Read 616 times)
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

This time last year, bitcoin was still around $1000+ and nobody could think or imagined bitcoin is going to rise from 1000$+ to like $18000+. There was a huge market rise of it when closing July, August up till December
I still believe last year's incident will happen again, I believe the increase will happen again in this year, but I can not mention the time, because nobody knows the future. you need to be patient, do not be quick to decide to sell your bitcoin assets. the market is very difficult to guess because of the many negative news that is not true in my opinion. sooner or later bitcoin will go up.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

Last year was a year that we experienced massive bullish run towards the ending of the year. However , cryptocurrency has  faced a lot of massive dip this year as a result of SEC  regulation. We still expect bullish run this year so we can smile again and be happy for investing into cryptocurrency.
mbenga

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

This time last year, bitcoin was still around $1000+ and nobody could think or imagined bitcoin is going to rise from 1000$+ to like $18000+. There was a huge market rise of it when closing July, August up till December
I think that soon there will be a big boom and bitcoin will again grow to huge heights this way in December. Everything happening on the market in recent months indicates that soon it will rise. We can only wait and hope.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:12:51 PM

Last year was a year that we experienced massive bullish run towards the ending of the year. However , cryptocurrency has  faced a lot of massive dip this year as a result of SEC  regulation. We still expect bullish run this year so we can smile again and be happy for investing into cryptocurrency.
That is just it, everyone expect something but there is no evidence for any expectation not for sure at least. Many people expect for bitcoin to rise high till the end of this year, and maybe that will happen. But there is no certainty that that will happen. My advice to all would be, don't expect anything (at least not for long runs). That way you will not be surprised when different things happen.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

Bitcoin in 2018 is strongly adjusted. Many investors have lost hope in this market. However, I think this is a necessary and reasonable adjustment, I believe that the end of 2018 will have a strong rhythm for bitcoin.

Yes i believe on you because we know that it same what happening last year that before the value fall but before the year end it will rise up to $19000 so that dont be afraid, don't think negativity because of the fall of value right now because as of the speculation of some multi billionaire investor like mcaffee that before the year end it will rise up to the maximum valur for this year so invest and hold your coins because it will happen like what happening last year.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

Yes it seems like bitcoin price go back to its price before it pump so high last december 2018. As we see the price of it now there was a huge different and still we are thankful because it still give profit to us. Way back then in the year 2009, it was in a cheap price and almost hundred Thousand was difference between the two. I believe that this year before it end will rise again the price of bitcoin.

mr-sk

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

This year bitcoin is going to rise by a lot, i am more than sure about it, it can take some time but we all know that it will happen, at least, all those who have been in here for years already know how the market works and how is the way that it will be recovering

Telegram
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

It remains to be seen how much Bitcoin will end at the end of the year but I'm not expecting such a huge price surge like that of last year but I believe it will end way higher than it currently is.
abelmon66

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

It's true with what you say that bitcoin has soared up in late 2017, and I strongly believe that by the end of 2018 it will happen again.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

I haven't imagined last year that bitcoin will surge and will finally hit $20,000 by December. Now, everyone has an idea that everything is possible to bitcoin and to other crypto's as well.

The price of bitcoin isn't so good now from $6,700 dropped to $6,100 and keeps on dropping. But this can be the fueling before it finally recovered from this huge drop.
sunnyevening

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:07:28 AM

A shaky and unexpected market of bitcoin is all I can say, it's it works. But we can expect about its price as some articles are saying that it's making progress.
phenomeseb1

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:09:31 AM

We had too many crashes this year
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:12:11 AM

I see the 2014 pattern again in 2018 we are half way from a halving, and the year before was a strong bull year.
When the market turns, nobody knows. But I think everyone thinks I will turn and a new ATH will come within the next 2-3 years, hopefully sooner than later.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:29:51 AM

Everyone here seems to hope for bitcoin to rise again and reach an ATH again. Some speculations are already happening. I jus hope so that the crash of price this week will be the last one. Then th start of bullish market. Expect the unexpected.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:58:35 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 02:33:38 AM by rohqit

All markets go through these bear cycles. Within the last 2 decades this generation has seen more crashes that at any time in history .... oil, housing, gold, silver, stocks. Even in Forex the largest crash in history happened in 2015 when the EURCHF lost close to half its value in ...... 1 day. ALL have ended.

So, bitcoin will return, the only question is when will it get back to the all time high. And this has only been about a 6 month downturn that has never even tested an all time low.

The last stock crash of 2008 lasted about a year before the start of this current bull run. So we have been in bull run for about 10 years. Just for perspective, the average s&p bear market historically has lasted on average for a little over 1 year and the average bear market 9 years. So we are overdue for a crash. Even Warren Buffet and most pundits have said as much.

Gold is still waiting for this downturn in stocks to return to its 2011-2012 all time high when everyone was dumping out of stocks and into gold. I think this will be the turning point for Bitcoin/crypto .... the impending bearish downturn in stocks. I think we will then see a bull market in crypto to rival all others in history.

Unfortunately/fortunately, the dime that every market turns on is the S&P/stocks. With bitcoin going "mainstream" trading on CME/futures market and attracting institutional investors we now know what to expect and when. The only ones that will be left out are those that are caught on the sidelines saying the sky is falling. Just as those who took all money out of stocks back in 2008-2012 when everyone never thought the market would recover ......And it did .... more than x2 from the ALL TIME HIGH before the crash.
budismile

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:43:50 AM

I think last year the price of Bitcoin was at $ 10,000, until at the end of the year Bitcoin rose to $ 20,000 with a percentage increase of 100%. November to mid-January price Bitcoin peaked.
nobody ever thought Bitcoin could achieve such a fantastic price, I could collect 3 Bitcoin in one month, but first Bitcoin still at the price of $ 100 and do not think Bitcoin can penetrate the price of $ 20,000.
no one knows the future, if I know, maybe now I am rich.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:10:18 AM

Last year in this time the bitcoin market was just blooming. Currently the market is quite down but by the end of this year it might blast again.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
Ahsadahmed

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

I think the same thing will happen this year too. Infact they will raise much more than last year. So all in now we need to be patient for this. I think very soon this gonna happen.
dillo666

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

I think it is not a fact of comparing the price with last year price.

I personally suggest you to wait and watch as nobody can predict the rise or fall in BTC.

It may retest the support of 5700$ & then rise.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
samuelsmith

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

Bitcoin prices keep fluctuating every now and then. It is uncertain when its prices rises and when it falls down. Apparently all we can do is hope for the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: