Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the time last year, bitcoin this time this year  (Read 612 times)
stellaekun

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:15:53 PM

We almost repeating same trend as we did last year, the market started picking up gradually towards the end of the year,until it became explosive in January
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

This time last year, bitcoin was still around $1000+ and nobody could think or imagined bitcoin is going to rise from 1000$+ to like $18000+. There was a huge market rise of it when closing July, August up till December
This year bitcoin is going to rise by a lot, i am more than sure about it. At least, all those who have been in here for years already know how the market works and how is the way that it will be recovering. And how to earn money from it.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:20:18 PM

We almost repeating same trend as we did last year, the market started picking up gradually towards the end of the year,until it became explosive in January
Yes actually we couldnt expect last year that price of bitcoin surges high. So this year I think the same scenario we might see gradually increase.
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

This time last year, bitcoin was still around $1000+ and nobody could think or imagined bitcoin is going to rise from 1000$+ to like $18000+. There was a huge market rise of it when closing July, August up till December
As jou can see the difference of bitcoin price now and last year because now we on the higher price compare to the month that bitcoin is started to increase last year. As of now we don't have any assurance if bitcoin will be price to 18k before year ends because Tod the always decline crypto market.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:36:26 PM

It's like deja vu when you look at its graph. You will see how bitcoin falls down rises back each year and remains dominant in the cryptoworld. We've experienced the half of this year with crisis but now bitcoin is starting to come back again as i realized that we are already near in the final quarter this year that something happened last year is going to happen again this year.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:51:12 AM

This year's market is almost identical to last year. It rose to the beginning of the year and fell sharply in the middle of last year and peaked at the end of the year. I hope this year Bitcoin will also grow
We cannot make investments in this market thinking the story is going to repeat itself, the markets do not work like that and the circumstances are completely different, in the last year the cause of the bull market was the activation of segwit and now the cause of this recent growth in the price of bitcoin is the possibility of getting approval for a bitcoin ETF.
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

I nevertheless trust closing year's incident will take place again, I agree with the increase will happen once more on this yr, however I can't mention the time, because nobody is aware of the destiny. you need to be affected person, do no longer be quick to decide to sell your bitcoin property. the market may be very hard to bet because of the many bad information that is not proper in my opinion. ultimately bitcoin will move up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: