Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOLD COINS FOR SPOT -- FREE SHIPPING!  (Read 1675 times)
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 06:41:08 PM

Don't you wish you had your 50BTC back you pissed away on that purple little 12x12 GIF icon?

Anyway, I want a photo of your canadian maple. I'm interested, but the condition must be excellent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djjacket

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:48:26 PM

Received the following coins in the mail today:

1 x 1/10 Kruggerand (1983)
1 x 1/10 Canadian Maple (1997)

Thanks!
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:25:41 AM

He told me he is not selling anymore (if I remember correctly).

I am not selling via escrow, I just don't do that -- amagi doesn't do it, no shop does it, and I am basically a shop, well kind of.

Selling a small handful of coins doesn't make you a shop, especially with a 0 trust rating.  It makes you a random guy on the internet like the rest of us.  Let me ask you this, instead of giving that 5% discount, would you be willing to put that towards paying someone to do escrow?  Basically I pay spot price to the escrow, they take 5%, you get 95%.  It's the same as if you were selling directly to me except a lot safer for me.  

I get what you are saying, from your standpoint you don't know who I am. That's your position. From my position, I have never seen you before either. But that's because I have been around here for years, and I've run silver shops on here before, selling thousands of ounces of silver. So yeah I am a silver shop. I am in the process of applying for listing on havelock too. Basically if you want to use escrow with me, ok, you can pay shipping and coin premium just like you do with Amagi or coinabul. I don't mind. But this offer, which is for a small amount of gold, is for something different.

Relax. You're not the first person I have sold gold or silver coins to on here you know. As for trust ratings, they are a joke, or I certainly wouldn't be 0.

Yeah no escrow = no trade.. I was interested until the no escrow part..never a good sign.

I can see it from your perspective, I really can. From my perspective this is a shitty place to do business.

Again, you're perfectly willing to use escrow, but the cost will be around $200 more for the 1oz. The long and short of that is you should go buy from amagi metals if you want to pony up for your gold. Then again, they don't offer escrow. Funny that Smiley
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:30:14 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 06:00:36 AM by usagi

Don't you wish you had your 50BTC back you pissed away on that purple little 12x12 GIF icon?

Anyway, I want a photo of your canadian maple. I'm interested, but the condition must be excellent.

Are you willing to pay coin premium for a fresh coin? I hate to say it but for what I am offering your requirement of an excellent condition coin makes you sound a bit smarty pants. Yes it's in excellent condition, but requiring that seems to piss me off somehow.
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 01:42:28 AM

I am not selling via escrow, I just don't do that -- amagi doesn't do it, no shop does it, and I am basically a shop, well kind of.

Selling a small handful of coins doesn't make you a shop, especially with a 0 trust rating.  It makes you a random guy on the internet like the rest of us.  Let me ask you this, instead of giving that 5% discount, would you be willing to put that towards paying someone to do escrow?  Basically I pay spot price to the escrow, they take 5%, you get 95%.  It's the same as if you were selling directly to me except a lot safer for me. 

The cynicalism on thse boards never ceases to amaze me...
This guy is a freaking VIP and Hero Member... That VIP part means he's DONATED 50BTC to the board....and you say he has no trust? I'm just about tired off all the suspicion here...

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:00:08 AM

Selling a small handful of coins doesn't make you a shop, especially with a 0 trust rating.  It makes you a random guy on the internet like the rest of us.  Let me ask you this, instead of giving that 5% discount, would you be willing to put that towards paying someone to do escrow?  Basically I pay spot price to the escrow, they take 5%, you get 95%.  It's the same as if you were selling directly to me except a lot safer for me. 

This guy is a freaking VIP and Hero Member... That VIP part means he's DONATED 50BTC to the board....and you say he has no trust? I'm just about tired off all the suspicion here...

They're probably sniffing for a deal because the price of BTC is dropping. I never have this much trouble selling stuff :/
CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:18:22 PM

Selling a small handful of coins doesn't make you a shop, especially with a 0 trust rating.  It makes you a random guy on the internet like the rest of us.  Let me ask you this, instead of giving that 5% discount, would you be willing to put that towards paying someone to do escrow?  Basically I pay spot price to the escrow, they take 5%, you get 95%.  It's the same as if you were selling directly to me except a lot safer for me.  

TradeFortress was a VIP member too.  I'm pretty sure pirate was too.  I could give you a whole list.

I didn't say he has no trust, I said he has no trust rating (which I agree is a stupid system but if you're going to call yourself a shop you should have something).  I simply countered his offer with an offer of my own, which he rejected and is totally within his right.  I've been a part of this forum just as long as he has.  I'm still a random guy on the internet and so is he.  I understand this is a one-time deal and someone will probably take the risk and do it but it won't be me.

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: