Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: China’s Central Bank States Crypto Ban Is A Huge Success  (Read 113 times)
GBCrypto1 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

China's central bank releases a report stating that their ban on cryptocurrency is a huge success. It reduced the transactions from 90% to 1% in less than a year since the ban. Read on to know more!

Complete article : https://coinfrenzy.io/chinas-crypto-ban-success/
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markluis

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

This is really sad news for crypto users based on this people of crypto users will be de motivated based on this they need to accept this because they are good for trading also with crypto currency may people did trading also doing trading based on this they need to accept again.
nickmiller

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:36:50 PM

How can "ban" be a success? Maybe it has lowered the transaction cost but this bans has hampered the growth of crypto a way too much. Beside we need a mass acceptance of cryto for making it a future currency which is really tough if this bans continue.  Cry
KevinRobertson

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:00:27 PM

In china so many people’s are connect with this market but their government and central bank banned this market. It’s not a good news. But I believe if this market proves they can impact their economy in a positive way then China will accept this market.
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

I do not agree with this statement. I think China wants to create their own crypto currency and to make their coin popular they want to ban the crypto currencies in their market. That’s why they are banning crypto currencies in their country while they are investing in the blockchain technology. I found this really weird.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

I thought they are reviewing the ban and it's only for ICOs so that's a general ban for crypto, there's really a lot of confusing articles last year about them and now they are celebrating with this milestone lol.

They don't care about the loss of their profit from the crypto businesses, they are already rich enough.

"Let's celebrate, our competitors has gone." - PBoC

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

I don’t think they took a good initiative based on this statement they bring their own loss because now china situations is win- win situations because of trading based on this they should accept this currency so people can trade more from their country.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:42:18 PM

Lol CHina here is creating a lot of bad news/ Fud news to bring down the price of cryptos, But I guess government of CHina wants to control the wealth of every Chinese man in China. But the president said that they studying the blockchain adoption.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:47:48 PM

The central bank, and the Chinese government, forbidding cryptocurrencies prohibit the revolution of the future for its citizens. China is one of the countries that is trying to fight this sector in every way, but they will not stop the progress, I am sure that in the future also the Chinese will benefit from this revolution
Kmoris

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

I don't really trust this news. Banning cryptocurrency can never be a solution. I think the local banks and the cryptocurrency should work side by side for a better transaction experience for the customer.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

Yes, this is a very good news. It is good news when China bans cryptocurrencies on cryptocurrencies because they don't think it is useless. The cryptocurrency cannot be regulated.

bere1993

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

this is not a correct decision taken by chinese government according to my point of view. China needs to reconsider their ban on crypto. Many people from china has joined with crypto and their government cant tolerate that. i dont think even if the transactions reduced from 90% to 1% due to ban on cypto, china wont be able to get rid of crypto. If there is a will, there is always a way bro Tongue So crypto is unstoppable and we dont need to worry about the ban of china. these types of bans will make crypto more popular in other countries
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

your source is not a trusted website, it is one of those click bait news sites that publishes crap just to get more traffic and you post the link here to increase the traffic.

from the other sources that i have read China has never banned cryptocurrencies. their government even released a bullshit ranking of cryptocurrencies recently. how can they rank something they have banned? Cheesy
https://qz.com/1280458/china-now-rates-bitcoin-ethereum-and-other-cryptocurrencies-and-their-blockchain-tech/

It reduced the transactions from 90% to 1% in less than a year since the ban. Read on to know more!
the author of that article should really teach us how he magically pulls numbers out of his ass because it is a rare talent.
yesterday the reports from China came that there was a betting ring with cryptocurrencies which summed at $1.5 billion....

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

I want you to not attach much importance to this news. Has the Chinese bank banned crypto currency? This sounds ridiculous. If a Chinese man wants to trade with a crypto currency, he will easily do it. The only bad thing is that the business can not introduce payment using bitcoin or other crypto currency, but I'm sure that this ban will not be very long, the time will pass and the ban will be lifted. They have banned, just because they have not yet created regulation.
KOF97

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

Yes, I think so too, they can't really ban cryptocurrencies, and cryptocurrencies can't be regulated. So this is a very good news.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:21:00 AM

your source is not a trusted website, it is one of those click bait news sites that publishes crap just to get more traffic and you post the link here to increase the traffic.

from the other sources that i have read China has never banned cryptocurrencies. their government even released a bullshit ranking of cryptocurrencies recently. how can they rank something they have banned? Cheesy
https://qz.com/1280458/china-now-rates-bitcoin-ethereum-and-other-cryptocurrencies-and-their-blockchain-tech/

It reduced the transactions from 90% to 1% in less than a year since the ban. Read on to know more!
the author of that article should really teach us how he magically pulls numbers out of his ass because it is a rare talent.
yesterday the reports from China came that there was a betting ring with cryptocurrencies which summed at $1.5 billion....
I never try to take OP seriously basically OP is trying to promote its own site in here. There is a lot of his articles was creating with a click bait title. In so many times OP has been creating a fake news with clickbait article.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: