Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is 10% a week posible  (Read 1808 times)
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

The profit margin is modest but you will also find it very difficult to make a profit of 10% in the market with less capital then surely it is impossible.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

I think it is achievable but ot will be very difficult in current market condition.Now it is bear market you have to be very cautious before investing in any coin.I would suggest you to invest in solid project which have a long term value.Never buy coin that are low in volume because it is very risky.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

10% gain in each week is an unreachable target. There will be weeks you are profitable and there will be weeks that you are unprofitable. No one can predict the markets with high accuracy to make profits every week.  If you are a really good trader, you may be profitable most of weeks.  However, 10% or more gains each week is not possible. May be a less percentage. 
If someone can get such gains every week, he or she can become a cyrpto millionaire easily.  Grin

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:09:15 PM

Trading is always a risky field, and even if you are very experienced and skilled in this domain, you still have the possibility of losing. So, I think that you can't guarantee a fixed percentage of earning weekly, by trading.
You can earn a lot more than 10% per week in some trades, but you can lose the same percentage too.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

For now i don't think you will reach your goal that 10 percent per week to bitcoin. But if you do trading like buying more altcoins maybe you will get that percentage but it's not guaranteed because you will see the market still decreasing but you can do longterm holding and more coins now are better to buy.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:54:11 PM

if you invest, there are actually lots of choices, and all is well, you can buy a coin with a small hat and hold it and that can bring you huge profits.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

I'm not spreading negative but in the current situation we have, it could be hard to achieve such percentage of earnings. It may good enough to have 2-3% weekly gains at least we are gaining than of nothing.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:06:36 AM

first of all it depends on how much BTC we are talking about here. if it is 10% of 1000BTC then no it is not possible. but if it is a small amount then earning it is easier.

Should I invest in small cap coins, coins with high volume. Invest in one coin a week or to different trades each day.
What would you recommend and is it achievable long term

market cap doesn't matter at all.
the only thing you should be looking at is the volume and if it is decent. it doesn't have to be a high volume, just high enough to show the market is not dead and high enough for you to be able to make profit from it.
also you should be investing in coins that have a rise coming to them. conversely coins that are about to be pumped. and that is the hard part.

Maybe unless he will bet all in bitcoin and make a right timing when to buy and sell,since bitcoin these days grows 2-5% and same percentage of dropping

Sometimes right timing is the key to earn,but the problem is the more riskier doing this and really not advisable,but still what he want is possible,if we can do it right

But again this is risky and make think more than twice before trying
EzBreezy

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

Cryptos Bounty Management

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:28:14 AM

I am a daytrader and i used Binance Trading platform.
10% is possible in a week.I am earning atleast 5% a day on my trades. I am choosing those coin who has small caps.
Also,familiarize yourself on indicators etc. Its better to start trading when have have enough knowledge about it.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:58:34 AM

To earn profit 10% aweek or about 40% amonth in currenct situation of crypto market is possible, because many altcoin was going up from 10% to 100%  in  afew days. Small cap coin is more risky to trade because most of them has higher volatility than crypto that has bigger cap. All crypto that include top 100 ranking in coinmarket cap is best to trade now and possible to earn 10% aweek. And compound is best strategy in trading to make the profit grow faster .
Yeah it might be done, there are even some altcoins that can rise thousands of percent in one week. but you also have to adjust your profit target to existing market conditions, if the market conditions are sluggish, you cannot force it to be 10%, take the opportunity and be flexible dude
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:39:18 AM

I am about to reach a milestone is my trading/investing and am going to reevaluate my trading strategy moving forward.
I want to set myself a goal of increasing my BTC by 10% a week (compounded) and wondering what is the best way to do this
Should I invest in small cap coins, coins with high volume. Invest in one coin a week or to different trades each day.

How long are we talking here?about that long tern achievable?If you are looking for 10% per week better make daytrading or short term holding,because long term might not bring you successful outcome

Long term holder arent looking for specific percentage of income whats important to them is the positive future of their coins and the cryptocurrency,because for thm trust is all that matter

armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:04:25 AM

it will not. 1% a day is a big challenge, 10% is impossible. you imagine you are holding $ 10k. That means you have to earn $ 1k per day. You can imagine how difficult it is.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:46:17 AM

To earn profit 10% aweek or about 40% amonth in currenct situation of crypto market is possible, because many altcoin was going up from 10% to 100%  in  afew days. Small cap coin is more risky to trade because most of them has higher volatility than crypto that has bigger cap. All crypto that include top 100 ranking in coinmarket cap is best to trade now and possible to earn 10% aweek. And compound is best strategy in trading to make the profit grow faster .
Yeah it might be done, there are even some altcoins that can rise thousands of percent in one week. but you also have to adjust your profit target to existing market conditions, if the market conditions are sluggish, you cannot force it to be 10%, take the opportunity and be flexible dude
There are alts that raise by more than 1000% but one have to wait for it. Also it is once in a blue moon when we see a coin increase it's value that much high. When the market is bullish one can accomplish the target of 10% in a week easily. If you run for this profit in a bearish market you may face unrecoverable losses for long. Always try to minimize the risk of losing before you think of earning.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 04:50:50 AM

I am about to reach a milestone is my trading/investing and am going to reevaluate my trading strategy moving forward.
I want to set myself a goal of increasing my BTC by 10% a week (compounded) and wondering what is the best way to do this
At last sentence, you have cleared that you are a long-term trader and I like that. buy your question is different, you want to make 10% in a week but if you like to hold your token, I mean if you choose long-term then why you said like that ( 10%). However, It not possible to get 10% in a week. 10% in a week means 40% in a month and that so hard to hard. I don't know how to have your skill in trading. If you are best then you can try yourself but be careful about that and best of luck. If I said any wrong please forgive me.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:58:02 AM

There are alts that raise by more than 1000% but one have to wait for it. Also it is once in a blue moon when we see a coin increase it's value that much high. When the market is bullish one can accomplish the target of 10% in a week easily. If you run for this profit in a bearish market you may face unrecoverable losses for long. Always try to minimize the risk of losing before you think of earning.
When we do talk weekly trades as being mentioned then this kind of trading habit or way wont really be possible yet increase of price wont happen on a short time.Going back to the days where 1000% is still possible but now on this present year we do even hardly get some good percentages well its quiet understandable yet we are on a bear market. We might see again those gains in bull but I believe it wont really be similar.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:34:10 AM

I just came back from resting on trading when the market turns unstable and drowning and now that i starting again what i target is only 2-3% per trading so that means i can only gain 10-12% weekly but thats big enough for the market like this.so what I want is small gain for now and i am contented on that
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

I just came back from resting on trading when the market turns unstable and drowning and now that i starting again what i target is only 2-3% per trading so that means i can only gain 10-12% weekly but thats big enough for the market like this.so what I want is small gain for now and i am contented on that

That's good, you need to be contended on what you've got in trading. Actually in this kind of situation in the market it's difficult to get 10% a week and the better things is invest in long term.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:03:31 AM

it will not. 1% a day is a big challenge, 10% is impossible. you imagine you are holding $ 10k. That means you have to earn $ 1k per day. You can imagine how difficult it is.
10 percent per week not 10 percent per day okay? But 10 percent per week is possible for me bro because they have a lot of people who still earning money everyweek and most of them earn 10 percent per week of their capital I think. But better to don't expect percnet it is good if you earn and that is enough.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:40:11 AM

10% in a week, this is 40% in a month, it is imposible by long distance, may be when market grows you will increase your bakroll even more than 40% in a month but when market goes down you will loose almost all your profit.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

I think it is achievable but ot will be very difficult in current market condition.Now it is bear market you have to be very cautious before investing in any coin.I would suggest you to invest in solid project which have a long term value.Never buy coin that are low in volume because it is very risky.
Pointed out. Gaining a 10% in a week for all trades is possible but difficult to achieve with our current market now. We are on a bear market right now where the prices are quite lower than it got highest this year, it is very risky to invest in a coin with a huge amount of money. I would suggest to not to be afraid, try some and invest some in modest amount so if tragic scenario comes it would be okay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: