Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:30:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bitcoin in Nigeria  (Read 864 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:17:12 AM

Bitcoin has a more rapid development potential in Africa, and people here are in great need of block chain technology, both in banks, medical care, and employment.

Those people need to prioritize bitcoin in able to lessen the poverty because we all know, Nigeria is part of Africa and Africa is one of the poor place in the world. With bitcoin they can help unemployed citizen, the government just need to provide those people a tool for it. Or maybe the government itself can involved itself in bitcoin so that they can help in boosting there economy.

It is easy to say but actually hard to do. how can they prioritize bitcoin if they dont have a device to access it? You know mate nigeria and other related cities in the africa are known to be poor , they dont even have an internet coverage or electricity on their country .

so overall i think the future of bitcoin in negeria will not be bright as on what we see on other developing countries .

Not only on nigeria but also to any other poorer countries   that bitcoin may seem impossible to be recognized .
Appiah95

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:19:48 AM

African countries are lagging behind in technology as a whole and not the blockchain technology in particular. Most of the holders of crypto only use them for trading on exchanges and no real usage of their coins

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
JeramiParan

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:24:11 AM

Maybe the government of Nigeria needs time to study it first before taking some action, Nigeria has a very huge potential in crypto, i'm sure people of Nigeria come up with a solution about crypto, it's a matter of time I think.
Edeakramer

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:31:43 AM

Despite the criptocurrency are popular all over the world ,but in Nigeria it seem very new to them.
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

In my opinion in the countries of Africa it is saving pool too accept and use bitcoin faster than everybody in the world because it would be a great improvement of their economic system.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
.███████████████████████.
Norwood Daniell

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

You know, Nigeria has issued warnings against some of its former digital currency, including Bitcoin. I think that in Nigeria bitcoin as well as other digital coins such as: Bitcoin, Ripples, Monero, Litecoin, dogecoin, Onecoin, is not legal, so any bank or organization makes such virtual transactions may be at risk.
Samuel Elliss

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

In my opinion, Nigerians are very interested in bitcoins and other coding currencies. Many people now understand that bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme like MMM, and a large number of Nigerians subscribe to the platform of the digital money market every day. Hence, i think in the near future, bitcoin will probably flourish in Nigeria and be accepted by the government for legitimacy
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:59:33 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will definitely grow in Nigeria and have a bright future because bitcoin will help the economic life of its users ...
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:33:21 AM

In my opinion bitcoin has great future in Nigeria and in Africa as a whole, you will be surprised when you see the number of Africans who are fully invested in cryptocurrency.Nigeria economic condition is not development but they fluently use bitcoin. Wink
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:40:26 AM

It could be good there are a lot of people who have money there
fndsr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:57:56 AM

My fear.

Is not that Nigeria lacking behind?. Hell shouldn't be.  I see lome Africans growing faster and faster when it comes to bitcoin utilization but here in Nigeria reverse is the case.
for the future no one can know all the countries prohibit or inaugurate in my country crypto currency can not legitimately like a currency that can to conduct transactions

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

I can say that Nigerians are not lacking behind in the knowledge of the concept of Bitcoin at all. Though those that are fully aware of the technology are not much but they are well grounded. I see good things springing forth from Nigeria regards to Cryptocurrency as a whole.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

My fear.

Is not that Nigeria lacking behind?. Hell shouldn't be.  I see lome Africans growing faster and faster when it comes to bitcoin utilization but here in Nigeria reverse is the case.
most of the nations are don't know how to used crypto but at the time every county fall in crypto for sure.so that Nigeria too.
but if you wants to understand rightly then your have must educated. that's the main problem in Nigeria I think.

mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

I think in the country nigeria or africa currently not fully know this kind of technology there I see there are still some tribal groups and people who still do not understand the computer at all.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:36:05 AM

I've heard from the news that Nigeria is considering using bitcoin as their currency, or at least the citizens are more interested in using it because their currency, the naira, has worse inflation than bitcoin.

gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:02:13 AM

not in Nigeria only, there are many countries that same with Nigeria, that country still don't know how to use bitcoin, and the people on it is not believing in bitcoin and don't want to use bitcoin because they think that bitcoin is a big scam, so I think they should know bitcoin deeper than before to know what is the benefit of bitcoin and anything else

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

My fear.

Is not that Nigeria lacking behind?. Hell shouldn't be.  I see lome Africans growing faster and faster when it comes to bitcoin utilization but here in Nigeria reverse is the case.
what about the case? which I know that nigeria country has received bitcoin including other countries in Africa have received bitcoin, even many altcoin projects are realized there. but if indeed the nigeria country remains behind with the progress of other countries in Africa. it's probably because bitcoin users in nigeria are still a bit compared to existing bitcoin users

realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

Individuals in Nigeria have the knowledge about cryptocurrency and they're seriously investing in Bitcoin, But there are no infrastructures like good, cheap and constant electricity and internet services  to enable them  participate in blockchain related activities like minning.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
almaroof

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

Bitcoin has a great future in Nigeria  considering the population of the youth and educational level of the citizens.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

Zimbabwe is one African country that has shown serious promise when it comes to bitcoin adoption, i seriously hope Nigeria learns from them and stop trying to prevent hbitcoiner citizens from accepting bitcoin. Nigeria is truly an amazing country and i believe bitcoin will thrive very well there.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: