Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why Bitcoin is depreciating  (Read 166 times)
hh4mmm (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

hy all
i know you all are so sad about the sudden drops of bitcoin and other altcoins. subsequently i found that there are some groups of person that are making bad videos about bitcoin on youtube.. as long as peoples on watching the videos that is they are being discourage about bitcoin or to hold rather investing on bitcoin.
knowingly that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies and any other altcoin are under bitcoin that is why some of the coins are not doing well today in the market. moreover ethereum is going down. but could this be real?
please watch and see what you have to say about this https://youtu.be/iATMhpDd8Q4

but i m sure that this will not last is just for sometime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

hy all
i know you all are so sad about the sudden drops of bitcoin and other altcoins. subsequently i found that there are some groups of person that are making bad videos about bitcoin on youtube.. as long as peoples on watching the videos that is they are being discourage about bitcoin or to hold rather investing on bitcoin.
knowingly that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies and any other altcoin are under bitcoin that is why some of the coins are not doing well today in the market. moreover ethereum is going down. but could this be real?
please watch and see what you have to say about this https://youtu.be/iATMhpDd8Q4

but i m sure that this will not last is just for sometime.

well in this type of conditions they will find all means to talks about bitcoin and it's futures.. don't looks at this videos strongly know that bitcoin is legit not scam, anyone raising a bad topics or videos about bitcoin is on his own... so cheers and promote bitcoin.
cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

the video is very bad, how could him raise such project about btc. please can we do about this video or that it is fake or real?
Honour423
Copper Member

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:33:57 PM

All the financial markets world-wide are having issues right now.  I would be more concerned if cryptoccurrencies were independent of other economic factors.  I think crypto tracking the economy is a good thing to some extent.
Jianailiang

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

I have watched the video, although its analysis makes sense, but I am still willing to invest in cryptocurrencies, because there are still many opportunities to make money! Any investment market has risks and is unwilling to take risks. How do we make money?
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

There may be a lot of media reasons, but I think there is only one reason for the depreciation of Bitcoin, that is, the lack of funds, the World Cup has a certain impact on the cryptocurrency, but now the market has begun to get better and better.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

I have watched the video, but I still keep my opinion, although we know that Bitcoin may be a bubble, but at least we can still rely on the market to make money now, isn't it?

Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:59:04 PM

well to me I can see that many people are against cryptocurrency so don't worry every thing will be fine.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:43:43 PM

well to me I can see that many people are against cryptocurrency so don't worry every thing will be fine.
Its not about those people that doesnt like bitcoin but its all about the normal economy of bitcoin. When people starts to sell, theres the effect of it where it will bring the demand lower and makes the price lower. With the against thing you have said, its possible that its all due to the rejection that it is getting from some countries.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

I think the recent decline in the price of btc is currently due to delays made by the SEC about the decision on the list of Bitcoin ETF. So stay patient and don't panic, keep holding your assets and don't care about any bad words from other people about crypto out there.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

I believe that the happened last year of the bull run is the major reason we are seeing this downwards trend.  The ways cryptocurrencies get pump last year is abnormal and the market must make corrections in other to follow the original pattern. I am not disappointed about the state of bitcoin this year because very soon we would see another push again.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

Over the past two years, bitcoin itself has grown very much. So whatever the reasons were not for the fall of the market, I think the most important argument is that the market itself and bitcoin can not constantly grow. We need a correction in any market, this is exactly what we are seeing now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: