Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:47:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who dump coins early; Bounty hunters or ICO investors?  (Read 2702 times)
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:58:55 PM

Well, I think everybody involved in crypto get their coins all dump. Well, is this normal? Unfortunately, this is the fact that we must face this day. Crypto market is changing, this is collapsing. Every coin from ICO always falls after they are ready on the exchange. The bounty hunters will need more months to receive their rewards. It is absolutely sad.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:59:46 PM

Its so sad when we have been made to believe its bounty hunters who dump their bounty tokens immediately after ICO and so devalue the coins on the market. Because of this notion, project managers these days try to delay bounty rewards while some even go ahead to give small rewards so that the actions of bounty hunters will not affect the price of their coins. Now I participated in this bounty and we were paid late as usual. We went to the market and realized the price was already down, even below the ICO price. So who caused it ? I think we should have a second look at this issue. Don't you think its the investors who get bonuses during the ICO who try to dump their bonuses for profit and not the bounty hunters as we have been made to believe?. Let me hear your opinions guys

In some sense, bounty hunters, yes. They dump the coins and I directly saying it. Well, we cannot blame bounty hunters on this as they put up their time and effort for the profit. But the investors as well, and that I think the problem is in the team.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:45:59 PM

Before bounty hunters used to dump coins now times change bounty hunters are holding  the coins and some ico companies are paying bounty hunters on time bases after icos listed in exchangers
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:48:06 PM

Both groups are dumping . Hunters are dumping as not all of them is connected to project and when getting the
bounty reward dumping their coins on DEX-es for an ice cream. Early investors from private sales and pre sale
with 80% bonuses also dumping their coins. We have projects where the hunters were not paid when the coin
entered the market and it`s price crashed with 90% comparing to ICO price. Sometimes the dev. teams are also
involved into dumping activities.

abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:58:23 PM

Both, but not everyone is dumpers! Some bounty hunter sell their rewards too early without thinking about the real value of their tokens! And some presale investors, who bought a coin with a big bonus! But bounty hunters have only 1-2% of the total coin, so, they can't dump for a long time, the real dumpers are from the ICO investors I assume.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:31:03 AM

Previously, the ICOs had only one phase, after a while, two phases were constituted, but nowadays, apparently there are several stages and it extends for months! This time extension allows for many advantages or disadvantages over this period, of course, today I see people who bought Phase 1 as a problem, these people usually get tokens from 2x to 4x cheaper when sales "really start." Formerly, the rewards campaigns were generous, today crumbs are paid. Do not blame the bounty hunters. Roll Eyes
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:22:54 AM

It doesn't matter who among the two are dumpers, the sell will be picked up if the project is really that good, dumpers will always dumpers be they investors and bounty hunters as long as the project is good it will eventually get up.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:55:10 AM

The reason is on the situation and conditions, investors don't want to lose too much so they sell as much as they have and the biggest problem is no trader is interested in buying the coin from that projects.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:47:11 AM

I think the first to dump the price of a token is an investor, because usually the first token that is distributed is an investor token and usually investors get such a large bonus when buying tokens at ICO
Nyewbot

Activity: 53

https://www.devilsdragon.com/

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:54:00 AM

The reason is on the situation and conditions, investors don't want to lose too much so they sell as much as they have and the biggest problem is no trader is interested in buying the coin from that projects.
Oh, I see. then After investors do that, but is it for bounty hunters there is still a chance to throw their tokens too?

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:54:55 AM

I think the first to dump the price of a token is an investor, because usually the first token that is distributed is an investor token and usually investors get such a large bonus when buying tokens at ICO

usually distribution start from investor and then bounty hunter.but it depend on developers decision too.did they lock token for bounty hunter or not.if bonus distributed in same time it could make investors dump their token too.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:57:20 AM

Its so sad when we have been made to believe its bounty hunters who dump their bounty tokens immediately after ICO and so devalue the coins on the market. Because of this notion, project managers these days try to delay bounty rewards while some even go ahead to give small rewards so that the actions of bounty hunters will not affect the price of their coins. Now I participated in this bounty and we were paid late as usual. We went to the market and realized the price was already down, even below the ICO price. So who caused it ? I think we should have a second look at this issue. Don't you think its the investors who get bonuses during the ICO who try to dump their bonuses for profit and not the bounty hunters as we have been made to believe?. Let me hear your opinions guys
There is also chance that the investors dumping the coins after it get listed on the market. The reason is, the early investors get so many bonus coins becase they purchase the coins early, so in case of who is the first to dump the coins when it hit the market is still not clear.
ancafe

Activity: 1666
Merit: 710

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:03:48 AM

well, in general, investors are the first people to share the existing tokens, and those who first trade. well, but, not infrequently, severe dumps occur when distribution for bounty hunters is done. therefore, many suggest that bounty hunters be paid using ETH, or Bitcoin. but, still, it can reduce trading activities on a project.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:28:31 AM

Managers has the right to do what they think will be beneficial to the project/ICO, if they think that its fine to let the investors have their tokens first to trade, its okay.

You're over thinking about your tokens/stakes but you haven't put it on your mind that developers can also cause dump.
Yes, I agree with that developers also or a team that hodl 80% of coins are in their wallet they can easily manipulate the price so that they will accuse the bounty hunters dump their coins.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:54:59 AM

Investors invest there money in a particular ICO for huge profits and on the long run not all icos will be successful ,many icos even lose value after getting listed on exchange so investors are forced to hold for sometimes but bounty hunters get paid through hardworking ,spreading news about the project that's why I think it will be easier for bounty hunters to dump

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:09:52 AM

The blame on bounty hunters is just totally weird and untrue, just imagine i think d highest bounty percentage I have seen is about 1-5% and let's say the rest 95% goes to the investors and team, I honestly dont see any reason why selling 1-5 percent would affect any project, this is part of the unity we bounty hunters need and fight against this injustice, they just come up with this rules to cheat us out of our rewards or for us to make as little as possible
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:14:35 AM

Which ico are you speaking of? I think what you're asking depends on when hunters get their tokens. If market is being oversold before hunters have received their tokens then its definitely not hunters, if it gets oversold after distribution then you may say hunters may be slightly to blame but have you ever looked at how much percentage of total is given to hunters? its less than 5% and less than 2% in most cases so even if they do sell it, it should hardly affect the market. Those who hold most control the market and its never bounty hunters.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:10:34 AM

No absolute, I think bounty hunters and ICO investors are likely to sell coins. The current cryptocurrency market is sluggish, leading to a lack of confidence among investors. this is normal phenomenon. Maybe this can change when Bitcoin takes off again.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:25:25 AM

Usually we believe that the cause why the token are dump because of the bounty hunter. Why we say thay because the bounty hunters only their capital to earn token is their hardwork and time and have account but the ICO investor are have capital and the token liated to the market increase little maybe the ICO incestor wait more months but bounty hunters sell all their token because what ever the price they will get profit.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:57:33 AM

Ico investor dump early than others , most of this ICOs give investor there token first and give them chance to sell before bounty hunter.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: