Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose a bounty campaign?  (Read 92 times)
thanhqn (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

A lot of bounties abound but not all are worth participating in. You can go by this criteria as it works for most people.

1. Always look out for bounties managed by people with previous history of successful bounties.
2. Always look out for the team behind the project. Check out for their credentials if they are truly what they present.
3. Get to know the advisor. Check the social media of the advisor to see if he really tweets or make posts about the project.
4. Read the whitepaper. Is the idea worth the interest of investors? What is the product? Is it something new to take crypto to a different level or is a repetition of same old idea of many projects?

I believe after coming across with answers to these queries, you will surely know what to do with such bounties.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

Now it's very difficult to get a good reward for bounty, social networks have already died and a lot of people, bots, participate in them. You can get a good reward for an article or video on the YouTube channel if you have many subscribers.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

which I do in choosing bounty first is Read the terms and regulations is the most important thing for the time spent is not in vain because it violates the rules and does not get reward.Selalu update the development of Coins / Tokens to be selected, so as not to choose the bounty program .
Choosing the right bounty by looking at the ecosystem, developer, project, advisornya. If you are confident with the company,
often interact diforum or telegram group to find updates and latest info from developer. Do not hesitate to always ask if you do not understand.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

I usually choose a bounty campaign which really has a big amount of participant and followers, so that I can guarantee the coin or the token will have a big volume once it touched the market.
GQ_Crypto

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

I would add to all the points you described one more not less important:
Be sure to follow the social networks of the project. They should regularly give the original content.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

which I do in choosing bounty first is Read the terms and regulations is the most important thing for the time spent is not in vain because it violates the rules and does not get reward.Selalu update the development of Coins / Tokens to be selected, so as not to choose the bounty program .
Choosing the right bounty by looking at the ecosystem, developer, project, advisornya. If you are confident with the company,
often interact diforum or telegram group to find updates and latest info from developer. Do not hesitate to always ask if you do not understand.
the most important is to see the number of followers of bounty is because the average if the followers of bounty campaigns are many then the tokens provided have a very good prospect if it can be swapped or can be spelled out token has the potential with a high price
Oyali

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

For me is it important how many participants are in a campaign. If there are to much participants then I choose another bounty campaign. Therefore is it also good to know what the allocation is for the total bounty campaign.
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

Yes, I agree that social networks are dying . but there are still normal such as telegrams . if you have a good number of live audience you can make good money on advertising
jyaken

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

I agree
Now for me the most important criterian is bounty manager because good manager will note take bad projects
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:51:46 PM

Learn carefully the project to be followed, check the participants/followers of the project, concept, team learn the rules well to get the prize. This can reduce our work from the scam. Be careful in choosing a project is very necessary, so be careful and learn well.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

Though it is a very difficult thing to do but I do check their official pages to know more about the campaign and their followers and more so, I do check if they have reached their soft cap at least, before I join

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:59:41 AM

I read the whitepaper and open their spreedsheets if there are lots of higher ranks who joined in well i think thats a legit one,.one thing i ask of my friend who has a higher rank as if whats a good bounty to join in.,so difficult if you can join in a scam campaign.
Kemeron

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:36:22 AM

Well basically I work with platforms where there is a lot of bounty. and by choice I work with everyone. in them the majority will work
jyaken

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

Well basically I work with platforms where there is a lot of bounty. and by choice I work with everyone. in them the majority will work
I worked with bounthive but now they take a very strange campaigns. Do you know good bounty platforms?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: