Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where you take inspiration when you tired from trading?  (Read 4158 times)
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:13:46 PM

The simplest technique that I have heard from a very serious trader with more than 20 years of experience says that when you are tired physically and emotionally or just tired of trading, the best thing you can do is switch to a paper demo account.
This means that you simply write open closed your orders on paper until all the credits are closed in profit. That is, your task is to break even on a demo account. And only after that you start trading at your real account. This will help you recover and believe in your strength again.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:55:03 AM

Whenever I get tired or frustrated from trading, I just take time off and go places with my woman, she always understands how it is and she does her best to show support at all times, additionally in my country there are WhatsApp groups for cryptocurrency enthusiasts where they could just come and make jokes, chill around and discuss the way forward when it seems that things are not moving at a pace we:re comfortable with, I am a blessed man.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:36:59 AM

I have a good classical music in place to listen to when I am trading cryptocurrency, with that I can trade without much stress. Also ,I get some green tea on my table to take to refresh myself.
There are actually many ways for you to regain inspiration or energy to trade again, but your opinion is quite good and it really works, after you listen to music your mind will recover and peace, I also have a habit like you, besides I'm a music obsessive, music is really my medicine, it helps me a lot in my life and now the crypto world

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:08:52 AM

Where you take inspiration when you tired from trading?
i hard to say when you sometimes tired from trading or have stress from ico or lose part of deposit. What you do to relax refresh youself and get inspiration for new trade. How much time you need to refresh youself for new hight.

Honestly, I just take some time away from the markets to refresh. Sometime's things can feel a bit overwhelming so I get off social media and try and focus on other things.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:55:12 AM

Maybe I will freshen up by trying to read or see videos about trading from successful professionals. so I think it will cure our fatigue and motivate us to continue to remain enthusiastic in trading

DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:20:38 PM

I experience this all the time, most especially in times of Bitcoin sharp dump, i loose a whole lot of money, to some extent i feel depressed and sad at the same time,  but what i do is to quickly go to YouTube and watch the success story of most successful traders, i take out time to learn of their working strategy and how they have been implementing it to work in their favour.  From there i pick some inspiration then bounce back to my normal trading with an improved strategy. I have been doing this for quite sometime now and it has been effective

ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:50:27 PM

i hard to say when you sometimes tired from trading or have stress from ico or lose part of deposit. What you do to relax refresh youself and get inspiration for new trade. How much time you need to refresh youself for new hight.
I've been through that awful time. It was all over my limit and I was tired of watching the market go down in 2018. This is crazy and I seem to want to give up. But then I realized that I needed to rise and continue to develop myself. then soon, books about legendary traders appeared on Google and I read more and more, which gave me more motivation to strive. This is also considered a powerful trap of psychology.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:27:07 PM

I take inspiration from my dreams and goals when I am tired from trading. I always imagine the goals that I want to reach because that gives me a lot of fuel to have motivation to start trading again because I want to have a great life where I have financial and time freedom. Just always imagine the end of your journey if you will not give up.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:37:53 PM

I have a group who are involved in trading crypto and stocks. Most of the time we stay at Starbucks, stay for a while and trade jokes and experience on trading. Some will share their bad trade but most of the time, they will share something that is good and will motivate me to continue. Next is I look at my bills lol. If I see a bill that is due in the next couple of days, that means I need to put a game face.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:00:19 PM

many traders forget to get tired when they have to fight hard to catch up to the target, right? I mean traders who are really active every day and play with maximum capital.

When a negative trend happens, they choose to play a lot of strategies, including for spots and margins, all done to ensure they don't get a loss, or at least only float low with a small profit.

but once the trader wants to stop, it can take a longer vacation, with clear calculations first. inspiration is always connected to the target.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:38:01 AM

Honestly, I just take some time away from the markets to refresh. Sometime's things can feel a bit overwhelming so I get off social media and try and focus on other things.
The best way to recharge is a good break, where you forget about all the worries and plans of life. You just try to enjoy the present moment and nature can be the biggest cure. Nothing can be more soothing than feeling the mother, nature. Talking to random people and discovering their lives would also be nice. But once you are back, you must be full of determination and trade by putting everything in it.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:58:29 PM

Maybe I will freshen up by trying to read or see videos about trading from successful professionals. so I think it will cure our fatigue and motivate us to continue to remain enthusiastic in trading
Yes that can help you but i think it will be much better if you will temporarily put away trading from you, go out and take some fresh air or you can do things that entertains you like watching movies, playing games etc and my stress about trading really fades for i also experience getting stress in trading and that is what i do in order to relax and after that i can go back in trading with a proper mind that can make good decisions in the tight situation i am in.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 04:34:03 PM

Yes that can help you but i think it will be much better if you will temporarily put away trading from you, go out and take some fresh air or you can do things that entertains you like watching movies, playing games etc and my stress about trading really fades for i also experience getting stress in trading and that is what i do in order to relax and after that i can go back in trading with a proper mind that can make good decisions in the tight situation i am in.

Not only in trading, but in real job, as I do also have a job and only Sundays is my rest day, but most of the time still do work on it, so whenever I am feeling tired, I am just looking up at my kids and wife, checking them, and realizing how much I love and they love me, also I wanted to inspire my kids and for them to be proud of me someday and I wanted to give the best for them, not only to them also I wanted to help other people who are in need especially my relatives.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:07:59 AM

Basically trading is  very interesting and have to up to date always. So i think this is not tiredness if anybody want to click market in eject time. When i feel tried in trading i go for rest and travel to refresh mind but at that time i use cell phone to take update news.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 07:26:51 AM

Basically trading is  very interesting and have to up to date always. So i think this is not tiredness if anybody want to click market in eject time. When i feel tried in trading i go for rest and travel to refresh mind but at that time i use cell phone to take update news.
Although market never rest, trader need rest. I think technology nowadays really help people because there are a lot of apps in playstore that can help us to see the price of a coin in market, or maybe in phone we can open the market if only want to see how was our order although not in front of PC.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:56:46 AM

Although market never rest, trader need rest. I think technology nowadays really help people because there are a lot of apps in playstore that can help us to see the price of a coin in market, or maybe in phone we can open the market if only want to see how was our order although not in front of PC.
A tired trader is an ineffective trader, I know that day traders would like to look at their screens 24/7 but that is simply not possible, so the best thing to do when we are tired is to take a rest and do something we enjoy a lot, that way you will recharge your energy and you will be fresh to trade the markets in no time at all, just make sure that whatever you enjoy does not consume even more of your energy as it will be impossible to trade if you are even more tired after you attempted to relax.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:04:17 AM

A tired trader is an ineffective trader, I know that day traders would like to look at their screens 24/7 but that is simply not possible, so the best thing to do when we are tired is to take a rest and do something we enjoy a lot, that way you will recharge your energy and you will be fresh to trade the markets in no time at all, just make sure that whatever you enjoy does not consume even more of your energy as it will be impossible to trade if you are even more tired after you attempted to relax.
Catching up with other things that gives you some relaxations will help you to strive back, most short term traders stress itself whenever they've seen that the market is not favoring their position in order to lessen the burden they've needed to find some other activities to freshen their mindset and recreate another strategy. It's best to find additional activities that will keep your mind active will be more helpful to keep adjusting for the best outcome of your business inside trading.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:33:33 AM

Catching up with other things that gives you some relaxations will help you to strive back, most short term traders stress itself whenever they've seen that the market is not favoring their position in order to lessen the burden they've needed to find some other activities to freshen their mindset and recreate another strategy. It's best to find additional activities that will keep your mind active will be more helpful to keep adjusting for the best outcome of your business inside trading.
Actually this is the risk for the trader, they won't ever be avoid it, but if this situation comes it is depend on the trader itself how to deal the situation. If they are greedy, I mean they are continue to stay on the market although they have met a lot of lost then what ever the strategy thay make will be useless, their focus just to recover their money.

I'll be agree with what you say, because I often to do that thing when I found a lot of lost and I my mind just thought how to recover it. Greatfully, I can manage it and obey what my common sense says. I must come out from the situation and find some places and some activities who will make me forget to my money that have lost, and it was work for me.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:56:20 PM

Definitely. We should have some time for ourselves to unwind and treat ourselves. We should not always get stressed out in the market looking at the charts and thinking about the cryptocurrencies that gave us losses. It is okay to have losses but it is not okay to get stressed out because of it. Just take a break and refresh yourself and then get back stronger.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:46:04 PM

lol instead of having a break?i stopped totally  Grin

but back then i tried to have some beers and watched Good movies overnight ,stay away from my computer for at least 3 days.and start looking for potential currency again until i get tired and just buy coins i can afford to wait for holding and what happen?i am now contented and relaxed not like way back that i am stressful and haggard .

so that means you are not in total rest because you are still checking the market and might bring you another stress .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀