Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the Decentralized exchange will be the future?  (Read 341 times)
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:28:51 AM

I think that will be the future. Centralized exchanges are simply hacked too often.
Therefore, i am convinced that decentralized exchange will prevail.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Ozex_marketing
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:37:34 AM

As regulations move fast forward, exchanges will shut down or simply block certain populations from accessing the services.
The only waypoints avoid this  might be by relying on decentralized exchanges ...
Meaning exchanges that operate solely on smart contracts.

Another way might be atomic transfer features in wallets.

Smart contract is a very new and promising system that will enable people to meet a more transparent and convenient transfer process.

If you are looking for a new Smart Contract based- ICO to join, check out below.

OZEX ICO 2nd round — 100% Bonus for 24 hours !

Website- https://ozex.io
Whitepaper- https://github.com/ozexproject/OZEX-Whitepaper
Shelan

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:48:42 AM

Though there maybe some unanswered questions, the decentralized exchange will definitely impact the future in a good way as we do not hold on to any physical objects while being tamper-proof.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:03:17 AM

As regulations move fast forward, exchanges will shut down or simply block certain populations from accessing the services.
The only waypoints avoid this  might be by relying on decentralized exchanges ...
Meaning exchanges that operate solely on smart contracts.

Another way might be atomic transfer features in wallets.

Decentralized exchanges have a very promising future! No doubt

Here's a new exchange called Ruby-x.

You can get a lot of benefits, when you participate in new altcoin whitelist programs!

If you sign up, you will be given a referral code, and you could earn a part of your recommendees’ transaction fees!

To learn more about Ruby Exchange, visit our official channels from below!
Official Website: https://ruby-x.io/intro

raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:21:09 AM

I have the opinion that blockchain technology is a technology that will be needed in the future, this technology provides solutions from various problems that exist in the community. Currently blockchain technology is facing challenges from governments who are worried about the presence of this technology, if you can pass it then I'm sure blockchain will be applied in various fields especially related to the transaction.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:47:17 PM

Yes I think so because decentralized exchanges allow any tokens to be listed as long it is unlocked but what I think right now is that decentralized exchanges are yet ready at the moment, they still have a lot of work to do to make decentralized exchanges more user friendly, allow trading of other tokens that are not ethereum based.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
rysheeer

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

Yes, since the main goal of crypto is decentralization so I guess it's the future so no one could control our funds and we can trade at our own risk, fuck centralized exchanges it won't last longer.
ThunderFive

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:52:33 PM

The decentralized exchange will be the future for sure, much safer than Centralized exchanges
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

The issue of moving fast and some exchanges being closed, is simply blocking a group of people trying to access. To avoid this, we can only rely on decentralized exchanges.
This means that the exchange only works on the controlled smart contract

Definitely Yes I agree with you mate. Decentralized exchange is better to use. Decentralized exchanges run on a distributed ledger and therefore do not face the same risks of exploitation. If certain nodes are breached, the network would still operate normally and security would not be compromised. Also, because they do not hold the funds and the private keys of their entrusted users, decentralized exchanges keep their users’ funds and personal data secure without undermining their privacy rights.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

The issue of moving fast and some exchanges being closed, is simply blocking a group of people trying to access. To avoid this, we can only rely on decentralized exchanges.

i don't think so recently bancor was hacked and millions were stolen from the exchange. hackers may have find a way to hack the smart contracts somehow. but it is the fact that decentralized exchanges are much safer than centralized one

alexandermd

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

Ye surely the decentralized excahng will be the future
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

I generally think that the crypto currency will turn our World. Already, it is so popular. What is already on the lips of every third in our country. And people seriously plan for the development of this system. I'm not an exception. I believe with everything soon, we will use virtual circuits more often than real ones.
P_percy

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

I do think decentralised exchanges are the future if a few problems such as unpredictable fees, slow interface, security, lack of support and etc.

Yeah. Decentralized exchanges are good option but they need to improve those features which you've mentioned
Otherwise they won't get that popularity.
I've used some dexs and their interface is always lagging that's hell annoying.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

Definitely Yes mate, decentralized exchanges is much better than centralize exchanges. One of the main reasons why cryptocurrencies appeal to such a massive, global audience is because they can operate outside the reach of any one government, regulator or central authority. While this clearly raises questions on best practices to monitor criminal activity of funds, it also means that individuals can escape corrupt government regimes that have the ability to improperly seize privately owned assets. In a truly decentralized exchange, there is no way for any one person or entity to “take control” of the system, making it much more resistant to censorship, government interference, and power games.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

I think so ! I think it is a very transparent and open network with huge opportunities !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

Yes, I think decentralized exchanges will work successfully in the future. At the moment, these exchanges still have many disadvantages, but I think that in the future they will improve and they will work successfully.

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:13:19 PM

Even Binance is working on that. And many other projects working on decentralized exchanges, sure there are some barriers but I believe we will be using decentralized exchanges instead of centralized ones in the future.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:19:00 PM

I would like to believe that decentralised Exchanges will be the future but at the moment it is far away. They are not
user friendly exchanges, without customer support and proper communication to their customers. Many of them hacked etc.
Used Ether Delta and Forkdelta earlier but nowadays only Idex from decentralised Exchanges with reason.
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:25:32 PM

"Controlled smart contract" I like that part and I see truth in it. Decentralization will be available in the future not present. what is being done today in the community is putting things in place to actualize the dream of decentralization tomorrow.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:34:52 AM

We can never tell what the future will bring. But I am open to the possibility that decentralized exchange will be in the future. But as of these current situations, maybe not for now. It would take time and when that time comes, maybe all of us are ready for it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: