Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptocurrency be a key financial sector in the future?  (Read 655 times)
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

I think cryptocurrency will not be the key, and will be another area of the financial market, as are stocks. And the company will decide what it is advantageous and more convenient to use the conventional banking system or cryptocurrency. But before that, we are still far, we are not yet ready for such a revolution, but we are moving in the right direction.
I support the same opinion. Cryptocurrency is too specific to use, there is a lot to know and understand, including especially in security measures. Therefore, taking into account its high volatility and other qualities, it will be used mainly by citizens, states, government structures and business structures will not use cryptocurrency widely. For business structures it is very important not fast, but documentary confirmation of the transaction for various kinds of audits and tax authorities. It is unlikely that the inspection bodies will constantly check the records in the blockchaine.

Documentation can be provided by scanning a document confirming the source of funds or containing other information. It's easier and more convenient for auditors to check electronic information than paper information.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

Am 100% sure that Cryptocurrency will be a key financial sector in the nearest future, we will be fully empowered to determine our money and it will certainly disrupt the global financial sector. We are lucky to be among the early adapter of it.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:49:09 PM

It can happen one day, we know that crypto has many advantages. But I think it will take time to be a key financial sector in the future. And yeah, crypto will be a key financial sector in the future because the era is progressing and crypto is very suitable for it.
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:52:04 PM

Of course, it will be. Crypto provides fast, safe, cheap and clear transactions - it will make economic of the future better for all humanity.
Li-Fox

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

I think it's hard to predict something now. But everything can be. I am sure that in the future the cryptocurrency will develop very strongly. But a lot depends on the government.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:18:56 AM

In my views, I think that cryptocurrency could be considered as one of the financial sector in the future since big corporations are now adopting the use of the blockchain technology which is way more effective that is more proven to have faster transactions compared to traditional banking transactions. Moreover, the popularity of cryptocurrency has been increased where there are now more people adapting the use of this currency due to it's convenience in doing payments and other related money transactions.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:13:27 AM

Yes. Especially for the people who invested in great ICOs and ended up earning a lot of money since ICO prices are not that high. Cryptocurrency is a big key financial sector in the future.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:27:21 AM

You think positively and that will contribute to changing the world. Cryptocurrency has provided people with financial satisfaction and where payment is a core issue. Cryptocurrency and blockchain are now being Enterprises apply to help their work be promoted more vigorously

Cryptocurrency will be new investment market. With more good news in market recently, i am believe cryptocurrency market will growing bigger in near future.
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:30:22 AM

Well maybe Stellar or Ripple could make inroads into banks and financial institutions. It seems like some banks are experimenting with these already... hopefully they get more widely adopted by banks.

U2018

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

I think it's more than just an important department. The cryptocurrency will change the financial industry's future financial and cryptocurrencies will merge.

Hostmasternode
One-Click Masternode Deploy | Instant Shared Node Service
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

Crypto does have to be a financial sector for the future but not the main, this is the sector that is being mined and requires a truly active and creative process so as not to lose.
Sonaile

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:54:56 AM

I Hopefully one day crytocurrency might even end the Federal Reserve.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

It will take time but it will happen sometime as more and more financial institutions adopting it as a payment option and its acceptance is growing. This technology is a biggest challenge for banking sector. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

Cryptocurrency will be a key financial sector in near future and the symptoms of this act are there and many people are accepting it as a medium of exchange, in the long run all the payment systems were run through this crypto it may take some time.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

I think it may be possible that a cryptocurrency be a key financial sector in future because many institution adopted it day by day.
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

Of course, crypto is a key financial sector in the future. It will give our entire financial paradigm an overhaul! Using a digital currency is simpler, it will facilitate ease in doing financial operations and will open the system up to everyone having access to the internet. Blockchain also offers a more efficient and stress-free lending system. So yes, crypto will change our financial world. Some say it’s not a possibility, but more of a revolution. Do you agree?
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:40:06 AM

I think Cryptocurrencies still have along way to go, how do you think those living in the rural area would cope using Crypto without internet. I believe there are people working in this area and I think I have read somewhere of BTC Wallet without internet collection. The future is very bright provided people start to focus more on development rather than marketing for now

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:45:48 AM

It is likely that the cryptocurrency may become a full-fledged participant in the global financial system in the future. Everything will depend on how much crypto is recognized.

vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

Yes, it will be a key that will help to open new doors for us to be smarter and oriented for the future this crypto. I suppose that crypto will make a greatest contribution for the humanity.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:52:32 AM

That depends on a multitude of factors. These are the primary factors that need to be considered here:

- Mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies
- Stability in terms of the volatility of Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies
- Reduced successful hacks on cryptocurrency exchanges leading to better security
- Approved proposals for institutional investors to invest into this market
- More focus on the real world use cases of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies along with their underlying technologies

I firmly believe that these factors will need to be strongly considered when answering your question op.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: