Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:58:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptocurrency be a key financial sector in the future?  (Read 655 times)
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

Yes, the cryptocurrency will certainly improve the remittance sector and in many ways can take the place of banks, but I don't believe in so widespread use of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency will remain semi-legal way of investment and the state will not accept it completely.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
donn2012

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:04:14 AM

to complete the introduction of cryptocurrencies into the mainstream financial sector will take a lot of time. Financiers don't want to lose control of the money.
thuat86

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:08:09 AM

You think positively and that will contribute to changing the world. Cryptocurrency has provided people with financial satisfaction and where payment is a core issue. Cryptocurrency and blockchain are now being Enterprises apply to help their work be promoted more vigorously

It is not sure, I think. But blockchain will transform the financial systems as soon, and possibly cryptos can get a certain adoption and application somewhere.
donn2012

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:08:12 AM

Yes, the cryptocurrency will certainly improve the remittance sector and in many ways can take the place of banks, but I don't believe in so widespread use of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency will remain semi-legal way of investment and the state will not accept it completely.

States will have to give in. but the war of cryptocurrency and Fiat will be long. And it is unclear how ripple will behave in the future. a lot of banks are behind it.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:09:52 AM

Not only the cryptocurrency but the whole digital currency will be the next future in the shape of money. Only one factor in the cryptocurrency market that is creating a hurdle is not too much or the absolute security. So, the hacking and the clone of the currency may happen. But everybody knows that Bitcoin has already this solution but due to the anonymous in nature no Govt. is recommending fully. But now gradually countries are accepting as their digital currency to the Bitcoin. So, Bitcoin must be the future of currency.
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:10:57 AM

It will not be a key because it is a key even now because look at the news about crypto's success in becoming recognized all over the world and check it.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:15:31 AM

I believe and predict that cryptocurrency will be evenly distributed and become the main financial sector in the future that is more advanced and modern. For the time being, it is still in development and still requires a time process to be introduced to all sectors. Hopefully in the future it will bring positive benefits.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

I think that blockchain will be the key but not cryptocurrency ! Cryptocurrency just improve transactions but I do not think that it will replace the usual money! At least not anytime soon!

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

Crypto will rise up, less than 1% of the worlds population in it and many people that dont have banks but have cell phones.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:23:05 PM

It is difficult to say that crypto will replace Fiat in the future and fall into the banking system.  But progress is already noticeable.  A crypto, conceived as decentralization, is now becoming increasingly public, as more and more people learn about it.  If a crypto starts to be taxed, this will be the first step.  But in this case, the entire cryptocurrency system will lose its value, and will no longer be the same as it is now.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 432

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:14:44 PM

Yes, I'm actually very confident that cryptocurrency has opened a new way to making business and the financial sector will soon be properly pressured and feel its effect as more crypto adoptions will take place.
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:22:34 PM

Looking what is going now at the market I start having real doubst about this. Cyrpto is so unstable so how it will be a key?

paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

Electronic money will contribute to financial change in countries around the world. Most countries with strong financial backgrounds, the country's electronic money is growing. The future will be one of the main legally recognized transactions. So let's believe the market will recover even if it's bad now.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

With whats going on right now all over the world i think cryptocurrencies are already kind of form of payments outside its ecosystem and basically some countries are already adopting the technology so i think to assume really great financial breakthrough

saidaperme

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:34:27 AM

What to do on such market?
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:42:16 AM

Now that cryptocurrency is still developing, there are many uncertainties in the future. Only bitcoin is expensive enough to implement, but now it seems to lose confidence very quickly. Encrypted currency is currently very difficult.

Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:50:51 AM

You think positively and that will contribute to changing the world. Cryptocurrency has provided people with financial satisfaction and where payment is a core issue. Cryptocurrency and blockchain are now being Enterprises apply to help their work be promoted more vigorously
In the very distant future, while no one needs such an unstable and uncontrollable technology. Business does not tolerate such changes.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:06:12 AM

Absolutely! Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, blockchain was born to create a new economy. The process has been slow, we have had several ups and downs as well as several achievements. We should only look at the future with positivism and take advantage of advances in technology so that crypto achieves its goals and therefore a community that earns its benefits.

ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

i think that in futuure everything to do with crypto will be most financed, and not only because it will be popular but because it will be as normal and all-present as the internet.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:44:23 AM

The cryptocurrency should be independent in the future financial market and have an independent mode of operation. This is something that traditional finance cannot do. Some good companies will be greatly welcomed in cryptocurrencies. But I think that the concentrated coins will rise in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: