Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KuCoin Shares (KCS) is Mooning do you Like Exchange Coins?  (Read 82 times)
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

I Made a very good decision for converting all my eth to KuCoin Shares at the right moment when this dip happened yesterday, this is a very good time to buy more exchange coins ( not a financial advice ) but it is really working for me, Binance coin (BNB) sitting at $12 right now, Huobi Token (HT) at $3 and my favorite exchange coin KuCoin Shares (KCS) is mooning right now at the moment, just wanna share this good opportunity Goodluck!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

It was necessary to invest in these coins at the ICO stage. Now, of course, you can also make money for them, but for this you will have to wait a little longer. It is necessary to track the new exchanges that ICO conducts.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

I Made a very good decision for converting all my eth to KuCoin Shares at the right moment when this dip happened yesterday, this is a very good time to buy more exchange coins ( not a financial advice ) but it is really working for me, Binance coin (BNB) sitting at $12 right now, Huobi Token (HT) at $3 and my favorite exchange coin KuCoin Shares (KCS) is mooning right now at the moment, just wanna share this good opportunity Goodluck!
Because they have real product that can generate revenue anytime to be distributed to the all of stak holders. That's the only reason why the majority of exchange site shares are getting a huge increase. Their token has ability to be used by the owners.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

Because they have real product that can generate revenue anytime to be distributed to the all of stak holders. That's the only reason why the majority of exchange site shares are getting a huge increase. Their token has ability to be used by the owners.

Yes they are among the fastest rewarding ICOs. I used to hold a large number of KCS but the profit from it were very limited. I looked further to COSS but that too was a weak performer as their exchange is barely used. Than I found CET, bought it cheap with whatever I had now it's rising while the exchange coinex.com is getting to new heights.
What made me trust CET? I knew the people behind the exchange and they are one of the trusted people in crypto community. I need they would make coinex a sucess. My average cost of CET is about 4 cents while the current CET price is 9 cents and best of all, I'm getting about 0.2% of my initial investment as dividend daily.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

Not a fan of those exchange tokens but I do have binance which is where I trade the most. I don't have an account in KCs yet but I might try one day when a token I got is only listed there Smiley BNB I think is the first to have had such concept which BNB token is used for the trade fees.  $3 is cheaper than BNB though so I guess its still a good opportunity to start buying KCS before it shoot to $12.

ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

Still its a huge risk to buy exchange coins, It can easily go down as well.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

However, the overall market trend is still in a downward trend.
Therefore, I think altcoin needs to be treated with caution, even if it is the exchange token.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: