Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷 weiDex 🚀 Turn Your Wei Into Ethers 📈📊🔵  (Read 1274 times)
MandraGade

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

WeiDex is a decentralized exchange platform, which has advantages over other platforms, one of which is transaction costs between 0.1% - 0.2%. Also, cheap listing fees for the new ERC20 token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

WeiDex is a decentralized exchange platform, which has advantages over other platforms, one of which is transaction costs between 0.1% - 0.2%. Also, cheap listing fees for the new ERC20 token.

I'm very excited about the launching of their platform this is a good support for ERC20 token especially they implement a cheap listing fees for smart contract based token, there are a lot of tokens having a hard time getting listed on exchange, the cheapest so far is Idex for erc20 token.

TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:42:59 AM

WeiDex provides the best and transparent trading services.
I consider this to be the same as other platforms and need special services to exceed these competitors.
Good luck friend.
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

I'm very excited about the launching of their platform this is a good support for ERC20 token especially they implement a cheap listing fees for smart contract based token, there are a lot of tokens having a hard time getting listed on exchange, the cheapest so far is Idex for erc20 token.

Yes, Sir. You are happy and I am happy. so we follow one of WeiDex's referral programs. Invite friends and 20% of their exchange trading fees go to your wallet. This is one of the amazing promotions for this platform.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:48:33 AM

Its WEI which means its only for ERC tokens. This will compete the IDEX, etherdelta and forkdelta, these 3 already exist but collects ETHER per transaction.
Is the weidex token going to be the fees in trading too just as how binance and KCS work?

Colleagues. 20% discount for bringing a friend - an interesting marketing move. And what about the anonymity of transactions? What is your transaction commission?

Interested to know what the team has to say bout this.
Have to clarify because the team had exposed themselves. Its not for sure if they are not going to get KYC.

liuxiangfei

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

It looks like a very technical project, and I've looked at your team information, and you're all very professional.
I think this project will be great success, wait for your information later
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

yes sir. I see all assets and trading logic stored on the blockchain, so there is no possibility of manipulation. WeiDex prioritizes user satisfaction by providing the best and most transparent trading services.
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:55:07 AM

yes sir. I see all assets and trading logic stored on the blockchain, so there is no possibility of manipulation. WeiDex prioritizes user satisfaction by providing the best and most transparent trading services.

Blockchain-based platforms are like that. WeiDex one of them, this platform is supported by a great team that will be able to overcome the competition of similar platforms.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

When will the ICO end and how do we know how much has been collected so far? I don't see these information on the website. I'd like to know the exact numbers.  A countdown and even just the percentage of how much had been collected is not known. Has the team even put the information about how much is the softcap to continue developing the project?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

XLG918

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

I support this project. How are you going to distribute money from the ICO?
assortedheater

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:37:01 AM

I think that the foundation of this project has more advantages compared to other platforms, WeiDex provides the best trading services and transparency. I found this project will bring many benefits to investors who participate.
swamik

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that WDX platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=WDX
voanquan

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

The project looks full of development as it has many great features like cryptographic transactions. I will participate when it is listed on a trading platform.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:34:34 AM

Yes, Sir. You are happy and I am happy. so we follow one of WeiDex's referral programs. Invite friends and 20% of their exchange trading fees go to your wallet. This is one of the amazing promotions for this platform.

It's really extraordinary because with what you said earlier that this will make a profit if we invite other people or friends and family. A good project.

YaquelineMetropolitan

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:54:39 PM
Merited by rDieminger (1)

Friends I would like to share this article that has been published in LINKEDIN where I do a review of the ICO, in Spanish
Enter: 

Amigos me gustaria compartir este artículo que ha publicado en LINKEDIN donde hago una reseña de la ICO,
Ingresen en:   Wink

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/intercambio-descentralizado-avanzado-para-nuestra-comunidad-merola/?published=t
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:58:23 PM

For me, a good decentralized exchange is an exchange with large trading volumes. All the rest does not matter.

marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

I've check the beta version of the WeiDex exchange/trading market.
It sure has and interesting UI, bu why is many of the status windows keep on displaying some kind of loading animation?
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

weiDex release
very enthusiastic about the launch of full exchange on October 1 at 3 pm GMT.
To mark this great achievement and to support you, the weidex community, weidex will offer $ 50 in WDX tokens to the first 100 Traders that reach more than $ 5,000 in volume!
good opportunity, and don't waste it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

weiDex tokens will be awarded to the person who provides the most in depth feedback!
catlugom

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

Hello everyone, i would like to recommend you  BitMart referral system bitmart.com by simply registering  you’ll get 20 free BMX and up  to 20,000 BMX  just using referral link
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: