Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Centralized and Decentralized exchanges? Which one do you prefer?  (Read 858 times)
ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 11:13:42 AM

Yes, and those and other exchanges, have their drawbacks, the speed and complexity of placing orders, and the convenience of finding their transactions are cons of decentralized exchanges. Commissions and frequent hacking, minuses centralized

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:58:41 PM

Yes, and those and other exchanges, have their drawbacks, the speed and complexity of placing orders, and the convenience of finding their transactions are cons of decentralized exchanges. Commissions and frequent hacking, minuses centralized

All types of exchanges have its own problems. It is your duty to choose the exchanges to keep your fund secured and get the seamless access to you.

I use both centralized and decentralized exchanges, it is upon the token get listed. If that listed centralized I will use that and same applies for decentralized as well.
Decentralized will be future of exchanges I believe because of Binance team's decision on their new exchange setup.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:30:55 PM

If we see the decentralized exchanges number of users are very less when we compare it with centralized exchanges.

For example you can compare the Binance(centralized) with WavesDEX(Decentralized), Binance has the big user base and great volume. I am not sure why all traders believe such centralized exchanges more than DEX exchanges.
Where most of the traders are, other flocks will come to that majority and join them. It's about where majority is staying and what exchange they trust and everyone will just go with it to try and test if they really are good.

Meanwhile i prefer both centralized and decentralized because not all coins can found on cex as well as on dex .
A trader will have his preferred exchange base on his like and will go away from an exchange that he dislike. And another reason is with what you mentioned, it's true that most of the alts that the traders and investors hold can't be found on centralized ex.

It is all about the users give the focus. I understand that clearly but never go to such centralized exchanges which worm our community strength and make money out of it.

Think from the business people side. If you are a competitor of binance you will understand what I am saying and moreover it is like handing over the decentralized market to centralized market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:33:17 PM

Centralized exchanges for dumpers
Decentralized exchanges very strict for dumpers

Decentralized exchanges is very hard for those who sellers and no one willing to buy so i prefer Centralized exchange also for better way to trade up and it depends also for the volume who says centralized exchange for dumpers only.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:03:16 AM

Decentralized exchanges is very hard for those who sellers and no one willing to buy so i prefer Centralized exchange also for better way to trade up and it depends also for the volume who says centralized exchange for dumpers only.

you got a point dude . its hard to sell on a dex exchange because everyone is looking for a bargain price but why waste time on a dex exchange if you can sell your coins on a centralized one ? not unless if you are also an airdrop or a bounty hunter .

you said it wrong  . centralized exchanges are not for dumpers but its for hodlers and regular trader ( regular traders is not really considered as a dumpers because they only sell small percentange of thier portfolio and then they buyback again ) . decentralized exchanges are for dumpers , because decentralized exchanges mainly list coin that came from an ico bounties and airdrops  . airdrop and bounty hunters are know to be dumpers because they always sell what they got  .
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 11:49:01 AM

All types of exchanges have its own problems. It is your duty to choose the exchanges to keep your fund secured and get the seamless access to you.

I use both centralized and decentralized exchanges, it is upon the token get listed. If that listed centralized I will use that and same applies for decentralized as well.
Decentralized will be future of exchanges I believe because of Binance team's decision on their new exchange setup.
everything is correct and those and other exchanges have pros and cons, decentralized difficult to trade, cancel orders, for everything you have to pay a Commission, but less risk, centralized is easier, faster , but again the risks of hacking, and not withdrawal earned.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:29:40 AM

you got a point dude . its hard to sell on a dex exchange because everyone is looking for a bargain price but why waste time on a dex exchange if you can sell your coins on a centralized one ? not unless if you are also an airdrop or a bounty hunter .

you said it wrong  . centralized exchanges are not for dumpers but its for hodlers and regular trader ( regular traders is not really considered as a dumpers because they only sell small percentange of thier portfolio and then they buyback again ) . decentralized exchanges are for dumpers , because decentralized exchanges mainly list coin that came from an ico bounties and airdrops  . airdrop and bounty hunters are know to be dumpers because they always sell what they got  .
What difference does a bounty hunter or investor, sometimes it is urgently necessary to sell something, and of course you have to look for exchanges where it is safer and more profitable to do, and this does not always coincide.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:14:05 AM

The volume of decentralized exchange is really low, this is good for small projects only, you don't do day trade if you aim good profit but you can buy very cheap coins or tokens which you think has a potential.

These are a sample of volume -

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/binance-dex/ $3,609,198 USD
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/idex/ $2,100,139 USD
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/forkdelta/ $57,858 USD

These are the popular DEX currently. The volume is very low but I'm expecting Binance DEX will grow over time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:07:16 AM

If we see the decentralized exchanges number of users are very less when we compare it with centralized exchanges.

For example you can compare the Binance(centralized) with WavesDEX(Decentralized), Binance has the big user base and great volume. I am not sure why all traders believe such centralized exchanges more than DEX exchanges.
Where most of the traders are, other flocks will come to that majority and join them. It's about where majority is staying and what exchange they trust and everyone will just go with it to try and test if they really are good.

Meanwhile i prefer both centralized and decentralized because not all coins can found on cex as well as on dex .
A trader will have his preferred exchange base on his like and will go away from an exchange that he dislike. And another reason is with what you mentioned, it's true that most of the adults that the traders and investors hold can't be found on centralized ex.

Today decentralised is very popular because transparency so most of the community members and companies are showing a lot of interest towards the decentralised exchange, but there are some important files which require centralised technology and it will help us to keep of track of centralised technology. So decentralised is always important for us to deliver to see the transaction easily.
_Sergo

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:49:22 AM

Now, many centralized exchanges are working to create decentralized ones, because they understand they have their advantages, and when I make a joint, this will be a breakthrough, and there is already a project that is working on it.

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 12:22:24 PM

The rate at which hack and exit scam is rampant with exchanges lately, i think the best option for traders especially will be decentralized exchange, at least this way your funds are more secured unlike in centralized exchange that are more vulnerable, but as an investor either one is fine provided you are not keeping your assets in the exchange, the ui of centralize exchange is way better than dex no argument on that but in the question of security which is very important dex is the better option.
_Sergo

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:20:01 PM

The rate at which hack and exit scam is rampant with exchanges lately, i think the best option for traders especially will be decentralized exchange, at least this way your funds are more secured unlike in centralized exchange that are more vulnerable, but as an investor either one is fine provided you are not keeping your assets in the exchange, the ui of centralize exchange is way better than dex no argument on that but in the question of security which is very important dex is the better option.
the question is that it is very convenient and easy to trade on centralized ones, but there is a significant coms on them, and issues with security of funds, on decentralized it is very difficult to do a lot of deals.

joromz1226

Merit: 258

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:24:47 AM

Of course I preferred decentralized exchange platform. Because in decentralized you're not oblige to submit KYC but the most of the time I've had to admit that centralized always gave me a good profit compared to decentralized, though each traders oblige to submit their kyc but its enough and all of them are well compensated from it.
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:01:30 AM

Both have advantages and disadvantages.
I prefer central exch, because the volume changes faster and trading requires fast movement to make a profit.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:22:42 PM

I prefer DEX, but unfortunately if you want to exchange fiat in crypto you can't do it on decentralized exchange.
That's why you have to use both dex and cex or exchange fiat in popular exchangers like Indacoin and then trade on dex

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: