Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont sell bitcoin gold next time if you are a holder! Great news coming.  (Read 69 times)
Trading-Singals (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

As the title, dont sell bitcoin gold----> breakout expecting.
As all of us know bitcoin gold have got a hard fall, we can say from 500 to 22 usd.

# after my study on the project, i have seen that this can be a new start of recovery to 40 usd+

hard fork is ready and Mcn effect are also high. so those have it, its better to hold it.

for me is just waiting for the breakout to 40 usd. i believe its coming in the next days.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trading-Singals (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:02:20 AM

I think over some days, we can hit 40 usd +. over 2 days promo of BTG.
Jaidman

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

There is future in cryptocurrency

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:06:36 AM

As the title, dont sell bitcoin gold----> breakout expecting.
As all of us know bitcoin gold have got a hard fall, we can say from 500 to 22 usd.

# after my study on the project, i have seen that this can be a new start of recovery to 40 usd+

hard fork is ready and Mcn effect are also high. so those have it, its better to hold it.

for me is just waiting for the breakout to 40 usd. i believe its coming in the next days.

Please tell me more about the coming hard fork because am not happy with the serious downtrend.
Trading-Singals (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:59:40 AM

There coming great news in 2 days, also new promotion of BTG.
I expect  40 usd + coming.

Before it was go down, beacase of 51% attack and down trend in cryptoworld, and  now after this new fork, it should go again up!
i have seen the least video of CEO, and i expect only good news.
Trading-Singals (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:01:39 AM

The best to do now with GOLD is to hold!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: