Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Bull Market - Big Institutes Coming Nov / Dec 2018  (Read 622 times)
Fileiro

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:34:00 AM

Personal opinion, BTC needs to print out a period of accumulation on the chart before any bull run starts.

Hopefully, such a lull in BTC volatilty will allow whales to start pumping all the alts that are hammered down to the bottom now.
nysefloortrader (OP)

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:04:21 AM

ioTA COULD BE another one to watch soon. => http://qr.ae/TUNLpt[/b]]http://qr.ae/TUNLpt

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:32:04 AM

The bull market will come just like we saw it in December but I don't know whether it will get to December before being fired up.

The reason for this increase in price will be because of much transfers as the fees are very low compared to transferring money through banks.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:07:09 AM

We really pray for this as the institutional investors are the one that can really pull this market up.  I think many of them have in mind to invest just that the uncertainty in market is what is scaring investors.  I just believe that November and December 2018 may give us more opportunities to make money.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

How can charts tell you that big money and big institutions are about to enter the crypto world?  Not quite sure what you mean by that.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

The bull market will come just like we saw it in December but I don't know whether it will get to December before being fired up.

The reason for this increase in price will be because of much transfers as the fees are very low compared to transferring money through banks.
I wonder why people tend to use a statement in a confirmatory way like they can see the future. Sure, we know the bull market will come at some point and there is no doubt about that, but the fact remains that no one knows exactly when this would be as we are definitely only entitled to what the market gives us and the market will always be one step ahead and all we can just do is to participate based on what it brings.

Whether big institutes are coming, no one knows and I would not even pay so much attention since the OP did not even drop any source, so as it is, we are only left with keeping the faith high and hoping for the best in the long run.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

Who is your source on that?  You say institute? What kind of institute you are talking about? When you say hidden is it from a whale friends of yours or is it just pure speculations. If Samsung and Apple companies would be in then I guess it will be really big. I think companies that already existing in the marketing world should get into crypto. That way prices will be skyrocketing again.
bitcoin won't be bullish at the end of this year,
I predict that bitcoin will soar in 2019, after nasdaq announces the release trading platform.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

Who is your source on that?  You say institute? What kind of institute you are talking about? When you say hidden is it from a whale friends of yours or is it just pure speculations. If Samsung and Apple companies would be in then I guess it will be really big. I think companies that already existing in the marketing world should get into crypto. That way prices will be skyrocketing again.
bitcoin won't be bullish at the end of this year,
I predict that bitcoin will soar in 2019, after nasdaq announces the release trading platform.
We should add 'if Nasdaq will start trading platform'. OTC market exist today already. But for massive bullrun we need open trades with institutional participation. Then we can see real volumes and real interest. I think Bakkt can start this trend. But now I have some doubts that Bakkt will be started
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:18:03 AM

We really pray for this as the institutional investors are the one that can really pull this market up.  I think many of them have in mind to invest just that the uncertainty in market is what is scaring investors.  I just believe that November and December 2018 may give us more opportunities to make money.
This is a market for crying out loud and certainly, a market will not remain in one position forever as long as it is not a dead market. However, as long as none of us can see the future and what it holds, we can only speculate based on what we feel we want to see or based on past occurrences, which last time I checked, they are never indicative of the future occurrences. Sure, bitcoin could increase in value before the end of the year, but nothing is certain yet.

We all surely hope we will get to experience some bullishness in the market as it is, but the fact remains that nothing is guaranteed yet until we see the market switching trends. These are just mere speculations at the moment and that does not change anything as no one can apparently see what the future holds as the case may be.

What we can do now is to take some chill pill and see where the market leads. For what it is worth, it could be a hidden bull market or a further bear market, what is advantage is to always see the opportunity each of the trends brings.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

Hidden Bull Market - Big Institutes Coming Nov / Dec 2018

that is what I am being told, and see on my volatility charts.

Please reply below -- What is your opinion?

I couldn't agree more. I also do believe and speculate that big money will be coming into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Take into the fact that the bitcoin ETF is about to get approved by the SEC this Sept. 30 then you have a sure fire reason to buy more bitcoin today. When the bitcoin ETF is approved, we will surely see the value of bitcoin double or even triple. Buying now is simply the best course of action.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

then you are being lied to Cheesy
there aren't any institutes coming to save you and your investment. there is no retribution. there is only mistakes that you have made by bag holding altcoins and the losses that you have sustained while traders made a lot of profit from your mistakes.

now they are doing it again by telling you to bag hold while waiting for some imaginary savior that will come pump the prices and give you your profit back!

well
i totaly aggree with you.
the fact, its an individual category.
we dont need to believe someone, unless you as an investor some project.
but if the project fails, just back to step 1
its an individual risk, individual profit.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:26:08 PM

October and November would be different. So guys if you haven't buy altcoins yet this is your time to buy and don't wait so long better accumulate now. Yes big institutions are here and it's a serious business anymore not a speculative investment.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

then you are being lied to Cheesy
there aren't any institutes coming to save you and your investment. there is no retribution. there is only mistakes that you have made by bag holding altcoins and the losses that you have sustained while traders made a lot of profit from your mistakes.

now they are doing it again by telling you to bag hold while waiting for some imaginary savior that will come pump the prices and give you your profit back!

well
i totaly aggree with you.
the fact, its an individual category.
we dont need to believe someone, unless you as an investor some project.
but if the project fails, just back to step 1
its an individual risk, individual profit.

As much as he may be wrong, you may be also and you can't say that someone is being lied to just because their prediction may be wrong, that is the beauty of predictions. I do have to agree that the market is most likely not due for some large scale recovery and that big institutes aren't just going to swoop in out of nowhere. Institutions will follow what the people demand and want and right now there is little furore around bitcoin.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:06:58 AM

Can you disclose who the sources are or do you have any publications to support these claims or is this just pure speculation?

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

Is it just a hearsay? who told you about it? All I know is if etf will surely be approved this month this big investors and big institutes will enter the market with huge money that will bring the market into next bull run Im pretty sure about it.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

Are yuo sure about this? where you get the info from? could show some link? or you have talk to some one important that will bull the market?
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:10:25 PM

No institutional investor will buy so as to disperse the prices. Capitalization of the crypto market is so small for big money that their presence is unlikely. Also, it is necessary to remember the high risks, volatility, youth and uncertainty of the industry.
Try to think realistic.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:48:45 PM

Hidden Bull Market - Big Institutes Coming Nov / Dec 2018

Please reply below -- What is your opinion?

That may come true. There are cycles on the market and if to analyze, some of them stay the same. However, we did not have much of history from the altcoins.
The market is not dropping significantly, either we do not see huge gains, as afterwards, we see big reversal down.

Not sure about Big Institutes coming, as you mentioned, but holidays have finished and big boys want to earn and we may expect bigger volatility and more volumes than we had this summer.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:18:33 AM

I have seen this mentioned many times that big institutions are coming or the ETFs are coming. All this will happen though do not know the time-frame.
kaya11

Activity: 1302

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

Who is your source on that?  You say institute? What kind of institute you are talking about? When you say hidden is it from a whale friends of yours or is it just pure speculations. If Samsung and Apple companies would be in then I guess it will be really big. I think companies that already existing in the marketing world should get into crypto. That way prices will be skyrocketing again and by the time we knot it is another ATH and we are already too late to buy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: