Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Bull Market - Big Institutes Coming Nov / Dec 2018  (Read 622 times)
nysefloortrader (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:13:37 AM

Hidden Bull Market - Big Institutes Coming Nov / Dec 2018

that is what I am being told, and see on my volatility charts.

Please reply below -- What is your opinion?

tmoney88

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:41:45 AM

It is very possible. We do know that a bull market is coming, but predicting when exactly is the hard part. I could see it starting no later than november or december if not sooner. Circumstances have been aligning for some time now for institutional investors to get involved and bring in some big money to market.
nysefloortrader (OP)

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:48:29 AM

yes i think institutes are bit nervous, they want clarity right now.

They do not have that right now, but I think by end of year they will, and its just the excuse they neeed to JUMP in BIG TIME.

I guess time will tell.

To rally, bitcoin needs to see clarity on factors such as security, regulation and accessibility. These are being worked on, but obviously not to their standard right now.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:25:04 AM

It is possible if we will take a look on last year's chart wherein it all started on Q4 however we will never know what will happen since this issues about regulations and other stuffs just happened this year that greatly affect the market. But I'm still positive that this year will end with a bull market.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:28:09 AM

may be bull run will start in september and explode in november than normally december have a correction with christmas and new year...
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:06:51 AM

We can't determine when that institutional money would came in. This is business and business is not played that way, and if you are thinking that that rumor is bullish then you are mistaken. Them entering the market is for their own profit so being the big guns make this market lesser volatile than ever and maybe adding some regulation thru their connections which is a good news but for them to trade crypto would rekt us, really.
nysefloortrader (OP)

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:49:47 AM

this guy had 2 bitcoin predictions come true, and now he is saying BTC will go to $60,000 USD soon.

Watch video here. https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/10/discussing-the-future-of-bitcoin-prices.html

Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:21:39 AM

I believe in this and hope it becomes our reality.  Many of us especially the investors has been holding our investments for long and we actually needs to see good price before selling.   If cryptocurrencies market will recover in November and December then now is the right time to buy.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:29:16 AM

Would have appreciated it below if you could cite sources on this and probably share links to your "volatility charts."

That being said, i've also noticed that on majority of my information sources (bitcointalk, reddit, coindesk, medium blogs, etc.) that there has been overwhelmingly positive news as of late. It seems that media is running out of FUD and all the good news is driving the price up.

I'm optimistic that this could be the start of 2018's 2nd semester BULL run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nysefloortrader (OP)

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:40:31 AM

I believe in this and hope it becomes our reality.  Many of us especially the investors has been holding our investments for long and we actually needs to see good price before selling.   If cryptocurrencies market will recover in November and December then now is the right time to buy.

yes mate, we had a discussion about this, and it all lined up with some of the bigger investors I were talking too. Not to say this is set in stone and will happen, but that is why I thought I would come here and talk about this.

i am too hodling, and waiting for the next BTC and crypto catalyst, so far, it has not come, but im hopeful.  Wink

nysefloortrader (OP)

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:42:12 AM

market will recover in November and December then now is the right time to buy.

lets say hypothetically we do see, this then yes man, you are right, DIRT CHEAP crypto prices here in JULY. wow.  Ripe for the pickins!!  Grin Grin

nysefloortrader (OP)

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:45:20 AM

Would have appreciated it below if you could cite sources on this and probably share links to your "volatility charts."

That being said, i've also noticed that on majority of my information sources (bitcointalk, reddit, coindesk, medium blogs, etc.) that there has been overwhelmingly positive news as of late. It seems that media is running out of FUD and all the good news is driving the price up.

I'm optimistic that this could be the start of 2018's 2nd semester BULL run.

well I have noticed that when BTC rocketed last year, the banks and govt almost immediatly put out fud and bad news, to try and scare people, and send the prices down.

They did this in feb too.....so it never stops. Even warren buffet came out and said its a scam, and bubble, but you have to remember BTC is now threating some things to do with the banks, and he is heavily invested in the financial sector and individual companies in the banks.

but you are right there has been alot of positive news lately, and its probably just a matter of time, before we get the right type of NEWS CATALYST, to give the crypto prices a bit of a pump.....time will tell.  I like your enthusiasm but.  Wink

coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:47:14 AM

Exactly this. Why do you even bother to post your "rumours" if you can't even give any proof?

Looking back at the past, we will need some "stability period" with prices staying more or less constant for a couple of month before even thinking about another bull run.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:18:20 AM

Why volume is very low if big investors are buying? Now I don't believe in a very fast recovery. They will make affordable prices for them first. After that must be long flat and only after this we will see recovery IMHO.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

then you are being lied to Cheesy
there aren't any institutes coming to save you and your investment. there is no retribution. there is only mistakes that you have made by bag holding altcoins and the losses that you have sustained while traders made a lot of profit from your mistakes.

now they are doing it again by telling you to bag hold while waiting for some imaginary savior that will come pump the prices and give you your profit back!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
pixelvault

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

IF BTC drops to around $5500USD I dont see why not the market will recover faster.

Not sure on who these institutions are though? ANd i have no idea why they would make their involvement in BTC public knowledge. It would only hinder their chances at a better entry.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

first, how did you know if there will be a big instututes coming in Nov / Dec this year ?
can you give me a link about that ?
anyway , if this news is true,, there will be a huge volatility in the markets in the next couple of months

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

As much as I would love this, these threads are bs.
Confidence is down and will take awhile to come back, I'm doubtful of a bull run this year.

Embrace the bear and swing trade wisely, you can double up every 1-2 months even in this market, holding = good luck.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

It is very possible. We do know that a bull market is coming, but predicting when exactly is the hard part. I could see it starting no later than november or december if not sooner. Circumstances have been aligning for some time now for institutional investors to get involved and bring in some big money to market.

In today's cryptocurrency market nothing can be guaranteed anymore but we can only speculate and hope that indeed there will be a big bull run coming which I think the market do deserve after all the many development that took place. It is unfortunate that the world of the cryptocurrency has not yet decoupled with the downtrends happening with other investment vehicles...well this is the big reality that we have to deal with. I would be happy then if Bitcoin can get back at least to the $10K level before the year ends.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

They will be in the market at one time in the future but I don't think it all happen in a month. But the hidden bull run is on the way coind are very low.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: