Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Primas (PST) - Restoring Health to the Internet  (Read 1236 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:47:55 PM

I think this is a great project for making an investment. Because making an investment in it will definitely help you to make a good amount of profit. The team behind the project has been working very hard since from the beginning to till now to complete its development as early as possible.

Me too, I find it as a good and great project because it talks about building trust to each individual and giving opportunity to those creative minds through blockchain. I am confident that this will be successful soon because of the process that the team made.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

Your project helps solve the problem of the Internet in the future, Primas has the DApp application. I learned and will join you.
The project concept is quite very ambitious because it is addressing to the common problem if the people when it comes to technology. If this project will help to solve Internet problem in the future well  I will support this project, I want to be apart of the project that can change the ultimate problem as of this days, the internet connection.

Hoping that they will continue the development no matter what. After quite some time, most of the projects got abandoned but on this one, I hope it's not. With the weekly status updates, I think this can go somewhere. Very few are doing such weekly updates.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

Your project helps solve the problem of the Internet in the future, Primas has the DApp application. I learned and will join you.
The project concept is quite very ambitious because it is addressing to the common problem if the people when it comes to technology. If this project will help to solve Internet problem in the future well  I will support this project, I want to be apart of the project that can change the ultimate problem as of this days, the internet connection.

If many people will support in this project surely it will grow in the glow. The concept of this project is very useful to us because at this moment most of the time we are depending into internet and that is the reason why we are eager to go with the flow of supporting.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

This peoject is very enthusiastic to the encounter the most common problem now a days because internet is use as daily in the working place and can be converted into other way. The in demand of technology is very depending to the internet.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:43:30 PM

This peoject is very enthusiastic to the encounter the most common problem now a days because internet is use as daily in the working place and can be converted into other way. The in demand of technology is very depending to the internet.

Primas provide the opportunity to be the internet, it becomes a concept that will have benefits for internet users. Surely many will be curious about the development of the internet today. Big hope if it can be realized well.

above-mentioned21

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:27:25 AM

I haven't been here for a while. I completed my gaming rig, and I just forgot all about BTX.
Primas_Jo (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

How will the DTCP protocol be implemented? It is not entirely clear from the description and I would like to know more about this, since at first glance it looks interesting. Is it realistic to communicate with the developer personally via messenger?

Of course, join our Telegram group and message one of the admins  Smiley
Primas_Jo (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:30:53 AM

Update: Our Android main net is now online!
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

Read the information, but did not understand. What kind of network is this? Social or financial? And what content will your network track?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

Hoping that they will continue the development no matter what. After quite some time, most of the projects got abandoned but on this one, I hope it's not. With the weekly status updates, I think this can go somewhere. Very few are doing such weekly updates.
Yes, well might they are now decided on continuing the project plans. Hopefully this time they will able to attract and gain investors to accomplish the unfinished goals before, Hopefully they will do the good updates and progress for the success and achieving projects goals.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

Yes, well might they are now decided on continuing the project plans. Hopefully this time they will able to attract and gain investors to accomplish the unfinished goals before, Hopefully they will do the good updates and progress for the success and achieving projects goals.
Yes, the team has been working very hard on platforms development to accomplish the unfinished goals. They are coming with new strategies which will definitely help them to attract investors towards the project.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

Yes, the team has been working very hard on platforms development to accomplish the unfinished goals. They are coming with new strategies which will definitely help them to attract investors towards the project.

We can totally see how dedicate the team doing their job. It is not really easy but they still pursue to work hard on the development of the platform. I do hope they will continue doing it and think for new strategy to make it more useful and attractive to tge investors.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

Hopefully that things will work properly according to their plan and goals. The project has very convincing ideas and concepts its just needed to be work more on marketing side to market and make the project well known andpopular once again.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

How will the DTCP protocol be implemented? It is not entirely clear from the description and I would like to know more about this, since at first glance it looks interesting. Is it realistic to communicate with the developer personally via messenger?

Of course, join our Telegram group and message one of the admins  Smiley
Thank you so much admin. Glad to know that the project has very activeand  responsive team it will never hard for as to connect and communicate with the project because we are now secured knowing that someone will assista and aanswers all our questions and inquiries with the project.
Primas_Jo (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

Read the information, but did not understand. What kind of network is this? Social or financial? And what content will your network track?

Social and any images or written content that is created by users.

We have the capacity to provide Internet-wide IP protection through constant scouring and tracking. We are then able relay notifications to individuals if there is an instance of copyright infringement.
Primas_Jo (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:01:47 AM

Monthly report now up

Highlights:
- Completed and publicly available API integration
- Android DApp now in open beta
- Participated at number of key events
- Community member spotlights

August Report
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:18:32 AM

I still don't really understand about the idea of this "Restoring Health to the Internet".
Does this means it will tried to remove any negative things that are spreading in the internet world?
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

I think this is a very great project to invest in and it will definitely help to make a lot of profit, thanks to the team for giving the best for this project, continued success for this project
Eulalila

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:03:03 AM

seeing from the thread bounty alone, it was assured that this project had a lot of support and hopefully by the time the sale went smoothly it would get many investors.
Primas_Jo (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

I still don't really understand about the idea of this "Restoring Health to the Internet".
Does this means it will tried to remove any negative things that are spreading in the internet world?

We see the vision of the man credited with inventing the Internet - Tim Berners Lee - as he talks about how devastated he is at the current state of the internet https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/07/the-man-who-created-the-world-wide-web-has-some-regrets

He said himself,
The Web as I envisaged it, we have not seen it yet. The future is still so much bigger than the past.

We believe the single biggest underlying problem with the Internet is the 'traffic economy', which is a result of advertising money and which leads to an impenetrable sea of clickbait, fake news, SEO manipulation by large centralised platforms and plagiarism. Good content is lost in this sea and the system perpetuates itself as traffic = money = power = traffic.

We believe above all else, quality should be the single greatest factor in what information is spread around the Internet and see it as our mission, armed with our technology, to take part in this movement.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: