Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WEBN - FIRST INTEGRATED WEB DEVELOPMENT AND CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 440782 times)
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

I think this is new for me, to know the implementation of blockchain technology for the web development.
So how do this system work, and what kind of benefit to have from the development of this project?
pengoy29

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

Great dev and great team support to our project.. Let's time to get more token don't forget to buy this project was great and moon soon let's support us guy's thank you..

yhup as far as i am concern their dev teams are making a great way of developing this project and their support team are always active in times you need answers to your questions . this project is gonna go far with the way the team handles it.  Smiley Smiley

╭═════════════════════════════  ≔ E  V O  S ≕  ═════════════════════════════╮
|         ANN Thread ◎ EVOlution of Services For Masternode Coins Investments ◎ White Paper         |
╰════════════════════════ Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Discord ═══════════════════════╯
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:12:45 AM

Well,the maximum amount of 6Bn is very huge to me probably a that's the reason why bonuses are as high as 80%.Will there be burning of unsold coins after the crowdsale?

usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

How much was personal capitalization allocated per investor? With big bonuses , there can be global token sales after a transfer to the exchange, which can lead to a decrease in the price .
jcrypt0

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:41:33 AM

Well,the maximum amount of 6Bn is very huge to me probably a that's the reason why bonuses are as high as 80%.Will there be burning of unsold coins after the crowdsale?
Presale allocated tokens are limited to 700M only. The reason why is to prevent the possible dumping of tokens in the exchange.
Yes, there will be burning of tokens after crowdsale.
ronealdenila (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:48:49 AM

How much was personal capitalization allocated per investor? With big bonuses , there can be global token sales after a transfer to the exchange, which can lead to a decrease in the price .

Hello! The maximum allowed for each investor is 5 Eth and limited to 700M tokens for presale.

Offers affordable and well-managed Bounty Campaign
ronealdenila (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:54:09 AM

I looked at the design, I want to admit that everything is done well. Honest and happy faces of the team are presented. But, rather, this is a technical flaw. The link to white paper on the site does not work.

The Whitepaper will be released soon, you can check on the roadmap for the other info.

ronealdenila (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:58:29 AM

And what is the feature of the token, if you compare it to other tokens?

The main feature of WEBN is the greater discount for the services offered on the platform compared to other cryptocurrencies.
The other feature is to use WEBN token for the mobile game App for buying upgrades to increase a chance to earn more points that convertible to WEBN token.

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:00:17 AM

As I understand about the project, this means to be the only cryptocurrency that usable to pay/purchase any web or digital content.
This should be able to ease the way to purchase any digital content such as website, videos etc.

dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:08:56 AM

presale with an incredible 80% discount, with the purchase of 1 ETH already got 5 million tokens, by buying 100 BTC can make him an advisor in this project
ronealdenila (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

As I understand about the project, this means to be the only cryptocurrency that usable to pay/purchase any web or digital content.
This should be able to ease the way to purchase any digital content such as website, videos etc.

That's right! There are also advantages or should I say benefits if you are one of the holders of WEBN token.

yudi09

Activity: 1176
Merit: 752

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:18:08 AM

this is not the first website developer project that I found, many projects with the same concept, if the project features only focus on the cryto, I think this will only grow in a small scope, while the world of the website is very much that can be developed
That's right..so many projects that i witnessed failed to land in moon because of their main focus is on the exchange  and trading..their main project was  forgotten and end up miserable..
This project seems so simple and yet effective..teams are dedicated to pursue their goals, quite impressive!
in fact both these things is very important, when the focus to the project without any exchange nor will a nice balanced vice versa. If they have an experienced team that will be easy to divide their duties so that each There is nothing in the ignore

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
msrp1230

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

this is not the first website developer project that I found, many projects with the same concept, if the project features only focus on the cryto, I think this will only grow in a small scope, while the world of the website is very much that can be developed
That's right..so many projects that i witnessed failed to land in moon because of their main focus is on the exchange  and trading..their main project was  forgotten and end up miserable..
This project seems so simple and yet effective..teams are dedicated to pursue their goals, quite impressive!
in fact both these things is very important, when the focus to the project without any exchange nor will a nice balanced vice versa. If they have an experienced team that will be easy to divide their duties so that each There is nothing in the ignore

There's still that problem, that some teams just wouldn't get on great on their respective agendas or field. There should nothing be ignored, you're right but if people would just focus on the thought that they will gain money by simply trading the coin, really a coin is doomed. The thoughts and perception of people should change into using webn. Instead of having great tradings or listings, the team should maybe focus more on web partnerships to prove their legitimacy. Webn should be a team that lives its whitepaper and i'm hoping they will. I have put enough trust, time and money investment on this project! Tot he moon!
pengoy29

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

this project very hopefully to the people who want to buy some website from any developer. coz not all people have credit card or paypal. good luck

yeah thats another good way of buying website because we dont have to get hassle to pay using our credit cards with just the help with this token we can get what we want if we are a web developer agent....

╭═════════════════════════════  ≔ E  V O  S ≕  ═════════════════════════════╮
|         ANN Thread ◎ EVOlution of Services For Masternode Coins Investments ◎ White Paper         |
╰════════════════════════ Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Discord ═══════════════════════╯
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

I wanted to download either white paper or a light white paper from your website. Nothing opened and did not download. The meeting is necessary to warn you.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
msrp1230

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

Great job dev. Push and push this project will succeed soon I hope you guys do your  best job ever buy more token and hold

Everybody's really doing a good job. The dev team is so approachable , you can talk to them easily, a good example for the webn community!

IS WEBN platform is good ICO project?  For me YES it is because with great team and founders with the goals of givimg more benefits to all the supporters and investors which includes successful token distribution. Maybe they are some other things that make this project is a good ICO project.

Plus the dev team are having more prohects upcoming we should really watch out for the burst out of webn! More than money Webn is making a connection with everyone.
Genskyblue

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

What's the different webn from the other Tokens?
 what is the main concept of  webn? Any similarities from the other crypto?
99maxout

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:30:42 PM

What's the different webn from the other Tokens?
 what is the main concept of webn? Any similarities from the other crypto?
Similarities? We all know that all tokens are run in the same technology which is the blockchain so nothing is different on that part, but perhaps the difference of webn among all other web development projects that are also in the blockchain is that webn is a Filipino, and that is one thing that I'm proud of. 😊
You can visit their website @ https://webinnovationph.com for more details
zhongweitk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

I want to know if you can dig a mine with this coin, with what machine, with what algorithm,
And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?
msrp1230

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

Webn is trying to get a grip on the field of crypto. The days when webn will rise will soon come. Guys, it's hard if you'll be left behind. Thanks and previledge to be part of this.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: