Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I increase my merit number?  (Read 146 times)
Anhmai (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:08:04 AM

How can I earn merit in Bitcointalk. It's hard for a new person like me. Please show me how to get merit. I have found all kinds of ways but it is still number 0. There are many people who will probably have questions like me.
Please, the legendary people
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:30:28 AM

How can I earn merit in Bitcointalk. It's hard for a new person like me. Please show me how to get merit. I have found all kinds of ways but it is still number 0.

First of all, you have to learn how to post/create a new topic on the correct section of the forum.

There are many people who will probably have questions like me.

You're right, and they already asked many times. Use your time on the forum wisely, try to search it on meta and you'll know the answer to your questions. No need to create a new topic.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Anhmai (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:38:59 AM

You can tell more about the correct part of the forum is not. I still do not understand. How do you do it and how can I have a merit number like yours?
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:51:08 AM

Effective way to get merit is to post very helpful & constructive comments relevant to the topic. It is not guaranteed, but given you a higher chances in case the owner of the posted topic is willing to bestow their shareable merits.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:19:49 AM

How can I earn merit in Bitcointalk. It's hard for a new person like me. Please show me how to get merit. I have found all kinds of ways but it is still number 0. There are many people who will probably have questions like me.

The simple way to get merit is to create a constructive post that will help others in terms of information or content of the post or topice you created. But even if you created lots of topic with good content some member did not give you a merit because they are reserving it for future posters that is worthy to get merits.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:25:33 AM

The simple way to get merit is to create a constructive post the will help others in terms of information or content of the post or topice you created. But even if you created lots of topic with good content some member did not give you a merit because they are reserving it for future posters that is worthy to get merits.
Yeah, even you made a constructive post your merit still not guaranteed so be patient mate and keep on working here, your merit will come. Its really hard to earn merit for everyone, but it doesn't mean we will stop from working a quality one. Don't ever try to ask for merit mate, better not to focus on that.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:28:25 AM

How can I earn merit in Bitcointalk.

The first rule of merit is: don't talk about how to earn merit.

It's hard for a new person like me.

It's not, I promise. You can write in English, therefore you can make thoughtful and productive posts, therefore you have the opportunity to earn merit...just as much as everyone else.

Please show me how to get merit.  

I'd be happy to, for a fee. Nothing is free. I can give you tips that will help you increase your chances of earning merit. PM me if interested.

I have found all kinds of ways but it is still number 0.

Oh, maybe you don't need our help after all? Maybe you're just not capable of writing posts that add a new perspective to the discussion. That's ok, you can still post and participate on this forum!

There are many people who will probably have questions like me.

Yes, there are. Did you bother to look for their threads (asking the exact same question) before starting your own thread? The second rule about earning merit is: bring something new to this forum!

By the way, why do you want to earn merit?
spazie

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:36:47 AM

I myself am also a beginner, but to my knowledge, in order to get your reward should be a quality post and connect with the topic.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:49:23 AM

Yes that is also my question how to increase merit or how to have merit, actually I don't have it yet so that's why I'm so curious about what merit is ! Is there a chance that I will have it ? Or not ? I'm just newbie here and until now I'm waiting for it ,.
tranhieu2799

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:51:30 AM

You're right. The situation I look like your circumstances, it is difficult to have merit. Although I have contributed a lot of useful information but they do not take the time to give me merit, I may not qualify or for some reason.
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:09:50 AM

You're right. The situation I look like your circumstances, it is difficult to have merit. Although I have contributed a lot of useful information but they do not take the time to give me merit, I may not qualify or for some reason.

According to my own research, in order to get merit, you have to post informative information that will greatly help everyone in this forum. It is very important to add links or sources on what you are going to tell everybody in here in order for them to believe in you. Through that, you will be merited.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: