Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: E-wallet vs Crypto?  (Read 117 times)
puremage111 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:48:47 AM

Aside From Crypto, Cash, Credit/Debit card
Do you use any sort of E-wallet? If yes which country are you from and why do you use it instead of using Visa/MasterCard?
Do you guys think that Crypto and E-wallet posses the same entity and function except one is backed by blockchain one is not?

Kindly share your opinion on if you are more towards Cash, Debit Card/Credit card, E-wallet or Crypto and why

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

I usually used cryptocurrency wallets. There are mainly two types of wallets- the software wallets and the hardware wallets. The hardware wallets are usually safer because they cannot be hacked.
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

Actually I use bitcoin and so I am in favor of crypto rather than E-wallet. Bitcoin is the market leader and it is the best coin the market of crypto currency. Moreover bitcoin has also wallet from which I run and use my coin. Transaction processing cost is also low and so I do not need to think for others.
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

Basically Crypto currency is more usable based on this statement I think crypto have good benefits also for E wallet they are dealing with fiat currency but they are also good to use because its acceptable in anywhere in terms of crypto u can invest also you can trade so two in one you can do also from my perspective crypto is the best.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

Do you use any sort of E-wallet? If yes which country are you from and why do you use it instead of using Visa/MasterCard?
Do you guys think that Crypto and E-wallet posses the same entity and function except one is backed by blockchain one is not?

Kindly share your opinion on if you are more towards Cash, Debit Card/Credit card, E-wallet or Crypto and why

Bitcoin has had a volatile journey since it was launched in 2009, attracting attention among conventional investors as well as the black market. Regulators and policy makers are also following Bitcoin, raising the occasional eyebrow as they evaluate Bitcoin’s risks and benefits and how to regulate this little understood virtual currency. Some media reports have confused Bitcoin with more popular electronic money (e-money) schemes used in many low-income countries to reach the unbanked. But the two are markedly different and should not be conflated. This Brief provides information about Bitcoin and contrasts Bitcoin with e-money to avoid alarm about the former to the detriment of the latter.
Differences of the E-wallet and Crypto:
Accessibility: Bitcoin is largely limited to internet connection, while the e-wallet is Access to electronic devices such as mobile phones, and an agent network.
Value: Bitcoin is determined by supply and demand, and trust in the system while e-money is equal to amount of fiat currency exchanged into electronic form.
Customer ID: Bitcoin anonymous while e-wallet financial action task force standards apply for customer identification (though such standards permit simplified measures for lower risk financial products).
Production: Bitcoin is mathematically generated ("mined") by peer network while e-wallet is digitally issued against receipt of equal value of fiat currency of central authority.
Issuer: Bitcoin community of developers, called "miners", while e-wallet legally established e-money issuer.
Regulator or Oversight: Bitcoin none, though regulators are currently exploring, while the e-money regulates by central authority, typically central bank. 

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:30:53 PM

Crypto does have good uses when it comes to e wallets. it makes the coins more secure and less prone to hacking. But in order to make it secure, we need to make sure that our private wallet key number remains safely with the owner and does not go into the hands of someone with ill intention
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:38:19 PM

Aside from credit card, we have an online wallet here in our place. I think E-wallet and online wallet are pretty much the same as it is by blockchain.

Honestly i lean towards the use of online wallet since it is convenient for me to pay utility bills, eliminating the hassle of falling in line just to pay.
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:21:38 AM

I prefer and recommend desktop wallets instead of e-wallets. Because money is directly in your hands, so not on another system. It is safer and efficacious to keep money in my own system, but the safest among the wallets is cold storage, it means that a hardware that is not connected to the internet.

R.R.L.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:07:56 AM

I mostly pay online through my bank account. This is the best for me. This saves my time, and keeps my money safe too. Due to non-valid crypto, use of e-wallet is not possible.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

I typically use different kinds of cryptocurrency wallet which is based from my needs. I use local cryptowallet in order to pay also my utility bills like water, internet, shops online and other stuff. Wherein my international cryptocurrency wallet is for all my blockchain transaction where I kept there all my earnings from my campaign and any other crypto related stuff. E-wallet is really prone in threats and other hackings stuff but the hardware wallet is more secured because you can keep that with yourself unless you gave it to a wrong person.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

I use Debit Card / Credit card almost every day and I like to use it because it is very convenient. Also, I use the hardware wallet for crypto currencies. It seems to me that the Debit Card will cease to exist in a few years.

CAPTAINPLANET

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

i prefer ledger wallet over e-wallet as its fully secure and under my control, there is lot of Hacking going on now days on e-wallet so to be on safer side i use hardware wallet, i know there is 2fa security but according new news some hacker able to bypass it!
ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

I come from south korea if I think personally I am more interested in crypto because in addition to its administrative cost efficiency is also very low. if compared with cash, Debit / Credit Card, E-wallet. in the future the cash will be replaced by digital money. no one we follow the development of the era.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: