Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your smartest move up till now  (Read 617 times)
Olayinka225 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:07:17 AM

My smartest move up till now is the quickest and the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbnt81

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:11:49 AM

My smartest move up till now is avoid shillers.
They make decent accounts on social media and Telegram. Then they make calls so that people will follow and buy the coins they shill. Right after that they take profits and dump the coins hard. People who followed would just cry and blame themselves because they did not sell on the spike. I was one of those people getting dumped by shillers and lose a lot of money.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:31:41 AM

my smartest step is to hold the coins to make a profit, now the market price is down and also a lot of people are investing now buy when the price goes down, holding up until the high price is my best choice.  Smiley
vvfvcxl

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:32:49 AM

My smartest thing is that I entered the cryptocurrency because I personally feel that I am an advanced person in the encryption industry, and here I can get more of what I want.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

I think my smartest move up till now is buying ETN in the ICO days and sell at by 11 when I sold, till date it has not his that since dump

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Olayinka225 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

I think my smartest move up till now is buying ETN in the ICO days and sell at by 11 when I sold, till date it has not his that since dump

Woow that's really a smartest step you took there. Few people in this crypto space participated in ethereum ICO, and look at where it's now
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:19:53 AM

The most smartest move would be, to educate yourselves, feed your brain about the historical background, negative issues about cryptocurrency, understand the technicalities about crypto and any other parts of it, and the most important would be, to practice posting that might help other people as well. Help our staff clean the forum full of shitposters.
looterrific

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

My smartest move is buying in the dip last week. I got some profit because of it and I'm planning to buy some more when Bitcoin dips again. Waiting for some dumps to happen.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

My smartest move right now is buying a crypto coins at the bottom price and keep holding till it rise, when it rise sell it to earn profit. Simple but effective.

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

My smartest move up till now is the quickest and the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Me too, my smartest move is that i am eager to learn new things every single day. Now that i learned about market cycle. I am preparing for the next market spike which what i call the UPM or unsustainable parabolic move to sell my holdings. UPM happened last jan 7. I will never forget that.

covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

My most smart move was to sell of my bitcoin holdings for USDT in the falling market. Now, I with the same money is able to get back the same amount of bitcoin plus a lot of other altcoins. Now I hope market would not decrease any further but increase to give us a profit we've been longing for.
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:53:41 AM

The smartest move for me is that I am very happy that I am entering the cryptocurrency market and investing in money is not impulsive. I have learned a lot about cryptocurrency and cleared the market to understand the risks and profit from it.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

take away the word PANIC in mylife.
Buy low alts and hold them because they have great potential.
now i am seeing them going up not just 50% but more.
jingyu27

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

I was a miner in 2015 and 2016. I got a certain profit by mining. I bought a lot of encryption and participated in many ICOs in 2017. This is my smartest move so far, this gives me Brought a lot of receipts, my family and life have changed a lot
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

This is really very much interesting to have the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency, keep the ball rolling by carrying out more research about the cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. Thanks

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

My smartest move was an airdrop that I never took serious but was accumulating it for fun. That airdrop gave me multiple seven figure that I have never made throughout the cause of my cryptocurrency activities! It was smart of me to have accumulated the coin when I did!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

well, you indeed the choose the smartest move. As you know, many of us are very lazy when it coming to learning, we want to get everything fast  'click it, get it' XD we need to understand that crypto is not in any way easy. It needs a lot of work to learn the basics, coming to my smartest move, I had the pleasure to join some of the very promising projects in their beginning and I made good profits of that in different shapes.
nickmiller

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

The smartest move regarding the crypto world is the researches and gathering more knowledge about trading crypto.   Smiley
vcmnb5

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:29:46 AM

For me, the smartest thing is that I have joined the cryptocurrency. I have the opportunity to realize the freedom of wealth, but the current market is a bit unsatisfactory, but it doesn't matter. I believe this is only temporary. It will soon be better. We don't worry about this. It is also a wise move.
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:41:33 AM

My smartest move is that I joined the world of encryption. I learned about encryption and invested in high-quality altcoins to wait patiently for the right time to sell. Encryption allowed me to benefit from it without much hard work.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: