Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:56:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your smartest move up till now  (Read 630 times)
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

My good move in this market is that I avoid alt coins and only follow bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most reliable and popular coin in this market. It is the oldest coin and it is very profitable coin also and so I always follow bitcoin and also suggest others to invest in this coin. I have gathered very knowledge about this market because of this bitcoin.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:13:40 PM

My smartest move up till now is the quickest and the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.

It will be always the same thing , buy when the market price is low and sell it again when it pumps up, the only problem will occur if you cannot handle the heat in the market at times when the market prices are dropping.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

I was not so crypto enthusiast but I believed that this industry has something hidden which is to be uncovered. Just thinking that, I closed my all research on other side and made strong will to be engaged in crypto industry, I think it was my smartest and strongest move up till now.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:49:38 PM

The smartest move is to be on the forum and move forward. Communicate and learn new things.  I read a lot and think about trading.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

My smartest move has been joining cryptocurrency and participating in exclusive bounties
It has been the best decision as I have earned more knowledge from participation and also more skill
Including the most important of all (dollars)
I also figured how to address ico before participation  so yes this is my smart move
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:12:55 PM

For me the smartest move I ill be doing is that holding a coin because it is in lower value.Buy a coin if I had extra money because it is in al lower value too.Sell if my coins will gaining a profit.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

The smartest is ignore the FOMO news. I lost lots of money when try to FOMO by the news Cry
Whatever it was big experience for me to learn, and from it, I know what is better to do and what is worse to avoid  Cheesy
prechi

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:26:39 PM

My smartest move is knowing about crypto and giving my time to it. many people heard about crypto but they see it as another trend that will just come and go. many are regretting that they didn't get into it as at the time they heard of it Though I didn't too, I'm glad I still get into it.
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:33:02 PM

My smartest move is not selling after everything tanked since Q1. I believe crypto is gonna rise again and my portfolio is gonna make me smile big time. *4 or *5 from previous high. Patiently waiting
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

I'll say my smartest move is delving into crypto.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

My smart move is to keep waiting and stack my coin till the time is right.Not just any coin,but coin that have potential.Don't lose to the panic feeling as soon as you see the bleeding market.Keep calm and wait for the right opportunity.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

My smartest move was giving cryptocurrencies a chance when I first learned about them.  Many people have heard about cryptocurrencies but just never got involved because it's so called "fake" money.  I didn't count it out and it has changed my life for the better.   Smiley
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

Each and everyone of us have different way as we believe we are smart enough doing such things to make us comfortable as we are part here in crypto currency community. Well, my smart moves is when I buy back in times of downfall of value and definitely a great profit in the future as I believe it can benefit a great return.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

This depends on the experience of different people. Some will say the avoidance of shillers, some will say the sole purpose of entering the market and some will say the investments of bitcoins in the previous years. But no matter what, it is the strategic thinking that will bring a good fortune.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

That I am in cryptocurrency and have some crypto coins who have future is a smart move in my opinion. Therefore I like Vechain and I had invested in Medicalchain who gave me a good return of investment.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

My smartest move up till now is the quickest and the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.

The smartest move i ever had until now is when i accept this cryptocurrency to my life,because since then satoshi nakamoto has given me a chance to gain and earn now all ido is save the extra money i have,and leave other coins in wallet so i can daytrade whenever i wanted to.

Thank you to this community and this really helps many people including those rich to become more richer
404edson

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

I am fully trusted all my decision all the time in which I had cut into half my capital allocated for long term and day trading investment. For example today, I'll go find altcoins that has a potential to grow multiple times in a long period of time in which I had bought it in a lower price. And I'll have to go in day trading as there are some altcoins today can be a source of income within 10 to 15 percent of my invested capital even the market are gone bearish.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

My smartest step is to buy ETH at the bottom. And wait ETH come back. ETH will not disappoint me. Just a personal opinion.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

Market is still experiencing of down trend so our options and wise decisions can be is to calm and patient. Patient is one of our smartest move until now anyway market will be in good condition again.
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:36:02 PM

I was not so crypto enthusiast but I believed that this industry has something hidden which is to be uncovered. Just thinking that, I closed my all research on other side and made strong will to be engaged in crypto industry, I think it was my smartest and strongest move up till now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: