Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:49:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your smartest move up till now  (Read 630 times)
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

Good to be heard that my smartest move up until now
because it symbolized that I’m well experience in this kind of business and industry because I know what to do in the crisis time to avoid regrets.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:10:15 PM

There are many careful moves that should be done in working with cryptocurrency, but my smartest move is to work cautious, this simple action make me guarded for all scams and fraud currency scatter there, it make my efforts also worth by granting rewards and others stuff. This move are linked in many hard decision such investing,holding, mining and many more, if you failed to give more focus on your security then it will be to close to loss investment, that's why there are many currency that  still produced to present a great security for all users and investor. Holding is my next one, cause I took more time in observing the platforms of the currency that has a potential, and  last one is taking bounties and campaign, cause it can give a satisfying profit.

Arceusz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

Actually the life is a continuous process of learning, in order to improve yourself you should gain more experience and be open in all possibilities;
just think outside of the box to achieve higher goals
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:59:53 PM

My smartest move was to sell some eth while it was afound $1000 as i had a feeling that downtrend would be big and eth did came down to around $350 in the previous downtrend, although i was not able to sell.at the peak around $1400 still im happy with my move.

Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

The most important knowledge and experience is that you do not need to sell your coins, even if the market is unstable and the price fluctuates. There is nothing better than a long-term perspective. Waiting and patience are always rewarded with good profit

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
notoriouscrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:05:59 PM

buying neo when it was antshares and holding onto it when it dumped from $10 to $5 haha
hoping to get some more moves like that in the beginning of a coins life and making huge profits
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

Everyone has their own strategy in trading in cryptoccurency.
People who move intelligently it is people who can raise the bitcointalk account from new member to the legendary for now, that's just an intelligent person.
If we are already in the legendary rank we just sit sweetly sweet at home by following a signature campaign with great profits.
rraymundo

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

My smartest move up till now is joining this community. Gaining knowledge and experience is very worthwhile of my time. It's fun-filled and exciting journey to success. I have learned a lot from this community and I think that's the smartest move that I've done so far.
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

I most smartest move is that I kept holding my coin when the price was low because I have the basic knowledge about crypto and I knew that very soon the prie will raise and I wouble be profitted and it really does happen.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

My smartest move up till now is getting IoXT tokens and sold it at the highest price and buying it back at the lowest price, It's one of the best moves i have ever made and i wish i will make more of such moves again.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:43:05 PM

My best move to date is to avoid a lot of ICO scam projects with my knowledge. Currently, ICOs are scam projects, and you need to have knowledge as well as updated information on ICOs to know which ICOs are scams to avoid. Looking at the Token sale index is also important to know the potential of ICOs.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
narkiss

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

My smartest move up till now is the quickest and the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.
That is actually a very refreshing point of view...most people would call certain trades their best moves...but I totally agree with you, without knowledge this game is just pure speculation

hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:34:12 AM

My smartest move up till now isn't to be overly ambitious about money. I don't know the best, i always follow different ideas about investment and i spend time reading and researching in every subject.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:58:43 AM

My smartest move up till now is the quickest and the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.
My best move was to enter in this market when I did, if I had waited an additional year it would have been impossible for me to get the bitcoin I currently have, and my worst mistake was to not enter the market when I find out about bitcoin which was one year before I got in this market, if I had invested in bitcoin back then I would have a lot more bitcoin than the bitcoin I hold now.
iwah

Activity: 196

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:52:59 AM

I think my smartest move till now is selling off my eth when the price reached $501, right now the price has went down to $449 and I have buy back again and make some profit.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:06:26 AM

I think my greatest or smartest move until now is that i did not give up or tired in this kind of platform because if I get tired or stop this kind of platform maybe I will not get nothing right now and I didn't get this kind of great opportunity. Maybe it is the fastest way to get some money and explore the crypto world.
eastgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

My smartest move have been avoiding all ICOs except for one. I invested around $1,000 in an ICO called ALAX and it went 4x. I haven't checked the price, so I don't don't know what the current price is, but I took out my initial $1,000 because all other ICOs have gone down a lot.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:18:20 AM

The most smartest move would be, to educate yourselves, feed your brain about the historical background, negative issues about cryptocurrency, understand the technicalities about crypto and any other parts of it, and the most important would be, to practice posting that might help other people as well. Help our staff clean the forum full of shitposters.
If you said about shitposters then there are so many people as shitposter. But shitposter does not mean that the people is really meaning to make it. Sometime because they are really newbie so they make a post that has no mean anything. So improve knowledge harder will be good move.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:29:21 AM

the smartest and best way is not to feel clueless and clever about bitcoin, cryptocurrency and ICO with this we can continue to learn about the third because missteps and gameplay will be bad for us owleh karna do not feel better for us

charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

My smartest move in the cryptocurrency space is learning about bounties and airdrop. I've made substantial losses investing in HYIPs, not knowing I was in darkness until I was introduced to bounty and airdrops which have been beneficial to me, in some capacity. I do hope to recoup my losses in bits carrying out productive activities through airdrop and bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: