Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your smartest move up till now  (Read 617 times)
Octc76

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

My smartest move up till now is the quickest and the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Great,
I agree. because without having a strong desire to learn it well and quickly, then we will be left behind by a highly developed technology today especially in the world of cryptocurrency.
Always keep abreast of the latest news and try to understand every uniqueness of this world of crypto.
that's what I have done until now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

I spend all day on the bounty, because I try to participate in all budding projects. But I do not take part in social networks, only signatures and content. Otherwise, I would not have enough time.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

My smartest move up till now is the quickest and the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Without good knowledge of crypto currency, you can not earn anything in this industry. You can get lucky a few times, and then you will necessarily lose what you have earned. Spare no time for knowledge.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

My smartest move is of having found the "hidden diamonds" - earned pretty nicely when I did Cool You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

My smartest and best step is that I have held the best coin that can give me big profits, and now all the markets are red and the price is also very low so this is the best step to buy and invest, so I just keep it and sell it when the price goes up high.
Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

My smartest move is that I have almost never sold anything that I bought a few months ago. I decided that I would hold until the market recovered and I will not fix the loss. I think this is the right decision for beginners, because the more you fuss you the more you lose in the end.
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

maybe everyone has their own way to determine their intelligence.
but my smartest way now is that I work in the real world and every month I get money from my work. After that, I invested half of my money in Crypto and used the rest for daily needs.
by the way I increased my volume in crypto I got quite a lot of results and now I can buy a house and car from the results of crypto. but it all takes a long time.
I can be like this because I have invested in Crypto from 2016.
maybe this is limited to my story to inspire all of you.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

The smartest thing I experienced in the crypto industry was that I was able to learn from my mistakes, I was not ashamed to learn, I was not ashamed to admit mistakes and I received criticism of myself, I liked learning, I accepted new things, because the smartest I've experienced is learning and continuing to learn.
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:57:56 AM

The best and smartest move was buying last end of June. Because market went up last July. Now I'm thinking of dumping my coins because there's a good chsnce that market while go down for a while and get back up again before Aug. Ends
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

I rather can list my stupid moves)
but in general, that I was interested in the world of crypto-currencies, this forum and participation in bounty programs is quite a good and smart step for me
wisdom is not possible without experience
so even stupid moves or steps - in the end will be an experience

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

That's smarter than newbies want to earn and become rich tomorrow without knowing what cryptocurrencies really are.

The best and smartest move was buying last end of June. Because market went up last July.
Not all newbies came in by June or earlier so that's fine if they never bought during the end of June. There's still a lot of chance for them to buy at this moment.

Now I'm thinking of dumping my coins because there's a good chsnce that market while go down for a while and get back up again before Aug. Ends
Let's see if end of August will be good to us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

By accumulating as much tokens that have a great potential as I can. With bull market just awaiting around the corner prices of projects that I trust and believe in should get a massive increase and I’m just being patient now and waiting for it to happen.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
CAPTAINPLANET

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

My Smart move was one year before i purchase ripple at dirt cheap price and sell it at Very good price, i gain lot of profit for riple and I still hold some.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

My smartest move till now is joining crypto community and concerning trading it was when I sold some KCs at nearly 18$ each.
Oh God if I only knew I would sell everything  Grin
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

My smartest move up till now is avoid shillers.
They make decent accounts on social media and Telegram. Then they make calls so that people will follow and buy the coins they shill. Right after that they take profits and dump the coins hard. People who followed would just cry and blame themselves because they did not sell on the spike. I was one of those people getting dumped by shillers and lose a lot of money.

As for me, it's diversifying the altcoins. Although I personally think that at some point diversifying would limit your earning capqcity, it's still safest way. Spread your investments.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

My smartest move was to join this space  Grin. The rest is full of ups and downs, but I am still thankful for the things that I would hardly ever know if I don't stay here. I realized how important is "to know," which would take me much more time if I am not here. Plus, I am in touch with "the technology of tomorrow." Even though I am not lucky all the time if it comes to making money with my trades, I am still grateful for everything I have earned through my work.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

Smartest move to invest in projects that will be the future of logistics companies and that is Vechain Thor . Also i am so happy that i am invested in two more great projects and they are Ambrosus and Te-Food that will be huge in the future guaranteed
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

I think one of my smart moves I  have made recently is that i sold eth at 605 and later the eth price is down by 408, and i am so happy about it because i have bounty back some go amount of eth and will hold it.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:28:36 PM

My smartest move in crypto currencies is hodl the half of my altcoins and sell the half to prevent losses. Also my willingness to teach newbie and give them small knowledge in crypto currencies so that in the future they will earn money also as long as they know to manage everything.

#Support Vanig
aByssakaDesire

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:32:03 PM

I entered the crypto market in December 2017, that was pretty bad timing. I was really scared, so I started with only 5% of my liquid funds. Then I saw everyone getting rich, my coins mooning for 500% etc and I was like "Omg, why am I such pu55y? I can go allin now and change my life, it's so easy..." But I was also aware of the fact everything can go bad really fast so I resisted this really big desire. And it paid off. My coins dumped to hell and if I invested 100% of my liquid funds I would be really screwed now. So not being greedy and staying disciplined was the smartest move so far.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: