Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your smartest move up till now  (Read 629 times)
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:08:50 AM

smartest move: staying in the game.  Pay attention to what is happening here.  I had extremely important family crisis in 2017 and I did what I had to do for my family but when I came back I found ICOs, airdrops, masternodes... It was and still is amazing what has happened in this space.  So yeah, just try to stay present no matter what. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:10:09 AM

My smartest move this year has been not been bullish,  if I was  bullish, I would probably have lost a lot this year as this year have turn out to be dominated by bearish sentiment.  I have been very cautious with my investment choices and I will continue to be for the rest of this year.

wateball

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:13:09 AM

I think the smartest thing is to join the cryptocurrency, and secondly to know those like-minded friends and discuss the exchange of cryptocurrencies. I am very happy. I hope that the cryptocurrency can help me achieve wealth freedom.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:23:11 AM

After joining so long in crypto, I do indeed become more spirited in the crypto. I have a lot of knowledge about crypto. therefore no wonder if now my science about crypto thus more than about anything else.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

the best move of course by having knowledge in crypto. This will help, and also being a lot in addressing the capital that exists in unexpected crypto. the hold is the best thing to do in this kind of crypto conditions and it is the right step of selling on the go in a loss.
Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:24:36 AM

My smartest decision is that I decided to join crypto at an uneasy time of my country's economic hardship. Things have not been easy these  days in my country for all my country's nationals and I see joining crypto as a way out.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

I think that knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies is most important.Without them, you can not earn anything.I remember when I started buying coins in a growing market-I knew nothing about it and now I regret...
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

My smartest move up till now is the quickest and the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Pullout ALL my fiat exposure + 200% gain last December 2017. All that remains in crypto are pure profit and earnings from bounty work.
I'm sooo very glad I listened to my wife  Grin
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

My smartest move up till now is the quickest and the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.

I think my smartest move right now is my holding of coins for 4 months now knowing that those coins will be higher in value. I have been thinking I was dumb when I sold some of my coins cheaper than what is have been, but now I know better.

████████████          SWG.IO     /     Smart World Global Token          ███          BINANCE Square #SWGT          ████████████
████████████          PRE SALE IS LIVE! at $0.15     ███     BUY NOW          ████████████
████████████          ✅ FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED      ███     CERTIK AUDITED          ████████████
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

For me my smart move is patience and determination. I think that's the best key to earn and be profitable. In crypto of course knowledge and skills are also big factors. But with the kind of market trend like crypto sometimes my determination to succeed alongside with patience that's gives me more chances to earn well.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:45:27 AM

with the development of the times and technology, now we need intelligence in choosing everything for our progress, one of them in the field of economics and crypto currency, one of these choices
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:12:55 AM

I felt my smartest step to date was to hold my coins in trade, even though now the market price was slumping but I still remained until my goal was achieved.
I believe that by the end of 2018, market prices will increase and give good news to traders. and I'm sure my current step is the best step.
DavidEdward

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:20:57 AM

I think for me the smartest move I have made is to get involved in cryptocurrency. I'm glad that I came upon this technology and this opportunity and I'm just looking at its positive future. I believe this will help me in the way I decide on my savings, spendings, and investments, I'm learning a lot from it.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:42:28 AM

Well my smartest move will be holding my coins until its price goes high because currently it is still so low and also while the market price is down I'll buy some promising coins (as much as I can) that has a potential of rising up in the near future for good profits.
narkiss

Activity: 76

WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

the best move of course by having knowledge in crypto. This will help, and also being a lot in addressing the capital that exists in unexpected crypto. the hold is the best thing to do in this kind of crypto conditions and it is the right step of selling on the go in a loss.

I agree, this is still early stage, a lot of people have maybe heard the name bitcoin but never once used it for some kind of payment, let alone for trading or investing in coins or even ICOs.

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

My smartest move until now is still learning and studying cryptocurrency. Studying what the best thing to do about my tokens and also what th best thing to do during market decline. So my smartest thing I am doing is to hold my coins during the red market and patiently waiting for the right time to sell.
dumpesu

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:38:48 AM

My most astute move in the cryptographic money space is finding out about bounties and airdrop. I've made generous misfortunes putting resources into HYIPs, not knowing I was in murkiness until the point that I was acquainted with abundance and airdrops which have been helpful to me, in some limit. I do want to recover my misfortunes in bits helping out profitable exercises through airdrop and bounties.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

My smartest move would have to be me always doing a lot of research into coins before putting money into it. It does not matter to me how legit a project might look on the surface, I would always dig dipper to find out exactly what kind of project it is and I have to say, doing so has kept me from falling for a lot of scam projects so that is my smartest move.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:03:09 PM

My smartest move would have to be me always doing a lot of research into coins before putting money into it. It does not matter to me how legit a project might look on the surface, I would always dig dipper to find out exactly what kind of project it is and I have to say, doing so has kept me from falling for a lot of scam projects so that is my smartest move.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

My smartest move gotta be involving myself and investing in this industry. To think that I was first skeptical about everything, and now that I think of it, I would most likely consider that, my  biggest mistake so far in the industry. Denying myself of the advantage of being in the industry from a few years back. I wish I came in earlier.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: