Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:49:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Localcoinswap.com is it SPAM ICO?  (Read 91 times)
ggbtctalk000 (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:13:03 AM

https://www.localcoinswap.com
Registered and bought few tokens from them several months ago but i can not access my web portal account with them. Website has no contact information also reddit private message went unanswered. When I went through a password recovery feature through their website, password recovery mail never came after several attempts. It is looking fishy now, and I am seeing if anyone has experienced foul play with them?

For those who are interested in investing in localcoinswap.com, just wanted to let you know, they have been incommunicado for my issues for weeks and as of today, I haven't been able to access my funds deposit through their web portal.
bitchaos77

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:50:27 PM

No it is not a scam. I got all my tokens and even received my voting shares on coinimo.
I SUGGEST you read the roadmap. What is important is to make sure your eth address is the same one used when u purchased in the ICO phase.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

No it is not a scam. I got all my tokens and even received my voting shares on coinimo.
I SUGGEST you read the roadmap. What is important is to make sure your eth address is the same one used when u purchased in the ICO phase.

I think the problem he mentioned is not that, in ICO  if you do not respond to a complaint is a bad thing, and he can not access his portal, because communication in a business is the face of that business then it is natural that he gave opinions like that,

Registered and bought few tokens from them several months ago but i can not access my web portal account with them. Website has no contact information also reddit private message went unanswered. When I went through a password recovery feature through their website, password recovery mail never came after several attempts. It is looking fishy now, and I am seeing if anyone has experienced foul play with them?

For those who are interested in investing in localcoinswap.com, just wanted to let you know, they have been incommunicado for my issues for weeks and as of today, I haven't been able to access my funds deposit through their web portal.

are there no responses to their telegram group?
ggbtctalk000 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:48:56 PM

do you have problem understanding English sentence?
ggbtctalk000 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

I think the problem he mentioned is not that, in ICO  if you do not respond to a complaint is a bad thing, and he can not access his portal, because communication in a business is the face of that business then it is natural that he gave opinions like that,

are there no responses to their telegram group?

I sent message on facebook messenger and finally responded, sent email they gave it to me and waiting for answer. They also suggested telegram too which i also plan to getting onto.
ggbtctalk000 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:38:27 PM

it was due to wrong e-mail address misspelled, wish they had account verification through e-mail.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: