Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH vs Ethereum  (Read 2260 times)
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

Ethereum is the best coin between the two hands down. Ethereum is a project that started out from the scratch while bitcoin cash is just another scam hardfork that is piggybacking off the success of bitcoin which makes it very liable to fail in the near future. I give it a couple of years at best before it dies out. Eth has way more potential to grow than bch does.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

if I prefer Ethereum, because I see Ethereum is more likely to give me more profit than BCH.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

Bitcoin cash doesn't even has a chance in front of Ethereum. Ethereum is in the race to replace Bitcoin as the number one coin. The only difference Bitcoin cash has from Bitcoin is that it can handle more transactions in its blocks. Apart from that it doesn't has anything that would differentiate it.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

I do not think BCH will ever have the potential to overcome Ethereum. It's a project born from a recent fork, so it's still in its early, but I do not find it particularly interesting for the future. Ethereum, on the other hand, is a very solid project that has enormous potential for growth, and will probably succeed in overcoming even Bitcoin in the future
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

Which one is more profitable to invest into.
Can BCH ever over-take ethereum when BTC moon?

In my opinion the most profitable to invest is ethereum, Ethereum nowadays is popular many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

I honestly do not trust BCH. I think when the sudden urge that happen last year that made a pump and dump, I saw how it can bee easily be manipulated.
Ethereum is proven very convenient than BCH or even compared to Bitcoins. If there is any alts that I would pick, that would be no other than ETH first
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

I'd pick ETH but they need to find a way around inflation and scaling in a way that BCH doesnt.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:38:50 AM

I think bch will be more profitable just because its market cap is lower because I don't think one of them will increase a lot more compared to each other
REYVAN

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

when btc moon, eth will follow but BCH will be left behind, from there I will decide save ETH and ETH uses a different algorithm than BTC unlike the BCH that makes me choose ETH.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

I prefer investing to ETH and I already saving many of those in my hard wallet for long term holding. I always check coinmarketcap when I have my free time and notice that ETH always went up a price or it gains more than BTC or BCH. it is undervalued right now so you may grab some of those when it is on a $400 position. I have this good vibes that the bulls are coming and when that time comes, ETH will surely go to the moon and may reach an all time high this year. ETH team members are always think of a possible way to upgrade their platform and to provide better and faster service. BCH was just a copy cat of BTC so it may fall sooner or later, just like what happen to BTG.
bachanhlac

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

I don't choose both. But BCH and ETH is not my favorite crypto. I think the profit if invest is low, max profit you can earn is 100%. Because their price is too high. We can choose the crypto that has low price to earn more profit. With me, I always find a crypto that the price low 0.2 USD
noneedmoney

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:03:06 PM

I think the current is good ethereum. Ethereum right now makes me feel good. many today are talking about ethereum and are increasingly interested in ethereum.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

I think ethereum is way better than BCh because for me the ethereum is the best income provider and many people are supporting ethereum which is great in their phase of their business.
rmapower

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:46:05 PM

BCH cheaper transaction fees

BCH Pure proof of work (no proof of stake like ETH will be)

BCH no inflation, 21 million coin cap. But ETH will have an inflation rate at some point in the future that IIRC is undetermined

ETH heavy developer centralization, proven with chain rollback after DAO hack

Smart contract capability coming to BCH, possible going to eat some of ETH lunch
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

ETH is a "smart contract platform" basically allowing decentralized business deals and app development, a place where developers can make cool stuff and be paid in ETH. Since it is also a functioning blockchain the tokens are used as currency although that is not the primary purpose.

BCH has better utility in that regard and it scales better, for a few technical reasons. If smart contract capability and app development come to BCH then I would struggle to understand what the benefits to ETH would be as well.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

For me the company of ethereum is more profitable than BCH;
because there are lots of people are confident to invest in ethereum because of its popularity unlike BCH that not all people known them.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

Ethereum is way more profitable than BCH, though ETHereum is the second largest marketcap next to bitcoin if you will going to analyze the project involve on each coin then basically Ethereum is the key of successful smart contracts platform.

marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:56:47 AM

To speculate in the short and medium term I think BCH is good, but in the long run Ethereum has great potential for growth. I do not think we can make a comparison between these two cryptocurrencies, BCH is just one of the last fork, Ethereum is a project of exceptional value that its team is developing very well
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

BCH cheaper transaction fees

BCH Pure proof of work (no proof of stake like ETH will be)

BCH no inflation, 21 million coin cap. But ETH will have an inflation rate at some point in the future that IIRC is undetermined

ETH heavy developer centralization, proven with chain rollback after DAO hack

Smart contract capability coming to BCH, possible going to eat some of ETH lunch
You said like this to others  "Hi guys i will take over the ethereum's place but i'm placed on the 4th place of coinmarketcap" You can't even overcome ripple as the crypto that placed on the 3rd number in CMC. Bitcoin cash is a joke coin and no more.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

I will definitely choose Ethereum, because it is really good coin for long term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: