Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:00:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH vs Ethereum  (Read 2264 times)
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:33:00 AM

Which one is more profitable to invest into.
Can BCH ever over-take ethereum when BTC moon?

Last year as i remembered that Bitcoin cash superseded Ethereum in no.1 spot of top ranked position for the best Altcoins for only a few weeks then after that Bitcoin cash become only 2nd to the ripple in talking of market performance.Therefore before BCH will supersede ETH it should surpass the XRP first in which also very stable position of following the lead of ETH. Ethereum is the most trusted platform by most of the ICOs so i could say it will be impossible for any Altcoins to supersede ETH for now.
miftahuda27

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:41:16 AM

If for trading I prefer BCH because if BTC falls suddenly, BCH falls but not too much, in contrast to ETH if BTC falls suddenly, ETH falls very far, if for transactions I prefer ETH because it is faster than BCH
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:48:53 AM

For me Ethereum has more potential than BCH, ethereum is more popular than bch because mostly of ICO is using ethereum. Although ethereum for now has big market breakdown but there nothing to worry about ethereum will recover soon. Eth will always be on the tail of bitcoin, and i think BCH cant over-take ethereum when bitcoin moon.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

according to me ETH can be better option because ETH provides open source  development like We can create our ERC 20 tokens in Ethereum network on the other hand BCH is just for trading purpose.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:45:50 AM

If I were to choose between the two. Then I will not hesitate to choose ethereum. Because ethereum has more real world use case than bch. Also we know that ethereum is more popular than bch.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

as we know the BCH price is higher than ETH. both have good potential. but for now it is not wrong if BCH is more prioritized. good luck

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

my preference would be ethereum. Digital currencies are losing value in the stock market for a long time. and it's time to rise. I think bch is just new. we should wait little time it.
Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:05:21 AM

according to me ETH can be better option because ETH provides open source  development like We can create our ERC 20 tokens in Ethereum network on the other hand BCH is just for trading purpose.

Yeah! I agree BCH is more perfectly in trading coin while ethereum is more on creating network which it could be suitable in trading but in terms of profitability i think i will go to Bitcoin Cash since it has known to be a futiristics in toadys market. Whicj it relly differnet
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

In my opinion, I would choose ETH, this is a coin I trust and have the ability to hold them for long periods of time.
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

I put my trust in ETH because I found it to be more used for ICOs. I think that the second position of ETH on CMC will stand firm.  I invested in it and hoped for high profits.
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

For me Ethereum has more potential than BCH, ethereum is more popular than bch because mostly of ICO is using ethereum. Although ethereum for now has big market breakdown but there nothing to worry about ethereum will recover soon. Eth will always be on the tail of bitcoin, and i think BCH cant over-take ethereum when bitcoin moon.
Without a single doubt ethereum has a lot lot more potential that bitcoin coin cash...i dont think there are even compareable as ethereum has so much application which bitcoin cash doesnt have....ethereum is the second best coin in the market
minsokiu88

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:14:31 AM

I still believe in ETh with its potential to develop in the future.
dadatosin01

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

I am of the opinion that the ETH is better than BCH. I will rather hodl more eth than bch because  the idea behind the ETH tech is phenomena and has given birth to many other altcoin today. ETH is one of the reason why crypto is growing rapidly now. Alot of altcoin have been developed under the idea of ETH. So tell me what is BCH stand for?. If not because, it is forked from bitcoin, it wouldn't have been this big.
Thomaswag

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:31:03 AM

I decided to invest in ETH and hope eth prices will return to their original state. ETH will be fine in the future.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:40:28 AM

BCH and Ethereum, I am more inclined to ethereum because this coint is more profitable, many Ico use ethereum, because this coint has good potential
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

so many differences between them, in terms of performances surely BCH may benefit from a potential super-increase of BTC, but on the other hand ETH has many upgrades and improvements in its pipeline that may lead to price increase.
If i were to choose, I'd go with ETH...
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

As an investment option, BCH can double our profits. If you are a serious person, then you will find that whenever it starts to rise, its speed is several times that of Ethereum, but investing in BCH is also very dangerous. Because when it falls, its magnitude is also amazing!
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:47:05 AM

I would choose ETH because of this potential coin, although they fell today but in the future I am confident that they will rise again.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

Which one is more profitable to invest into.
Can BCH ever over-take ethereum when BTC moon?

It is does not make sense to invest to Ethereum or BCH if you are waiting that BTC will go to the Moon. Just invest to BTC, it will be the most reasonable thing. May be all alts will be on the bottom when BTC will be on the top.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:47:27 AM

The BCH does not have its ecosystem, so it has to rely on Bitcoin's platform for transaction and development. Ethereum, on the other hand, has its ecosystem and Altcoin uses much of it as a development platform. So, I always choose Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: